RockScars

Chapter 19

As hard as he tried, Shadows could not ignore the feeling that was growing inside him. He tried lying down on the couch and falling asleep, but it didn’t work. Subconsciously, he kept willing himself to stay awake so he could head to the manor as soon as the sun went down.

Restlessly, he tossed and turned on the couch even attempting to watch television, but nothing held his attention. His thoughts kept going back to the one person sleeping upstairs who could help relieve his current situation.

Sitting up, his hand gripped the arm of the couch knowing that the need within him was about to take over. Shadows stood as his jeans grew tighter in his lower region. His eyes flashed red and with a hiss his fangs protruded. He took the stairs three at a time and headed right for Twyla’s door. He walked inside her room and found her still sleeping peacefully.

His nostrils flared and his lips snarled as he looked at her lying there with the covers pulled up to her waist. His eyes grazed over her body and landed on her chest. He could see the tips of her nipples poking up through her white wife beater.

What are you waiting for? You want her, so take her.

A low growl came up from deep down in his throat and without giving it another thought, he moved onto the bed and covered her body with is own. His mouth found her neck immediately and his hands roamed over her breasts. Twyla’s eyes flashed open and panic set right in.

“What are you doing?” She said as she tried to push him off her, but she didn’t stand a chance. “Stop it!” Twyla scratched at his face, but Shadows grabbed both her wrists in one hand and pinned them above her head. With his free hand he grabbed at the waistband of her boy shorts. “No, no, no.” She cried but he just seemed to get rougher.

“Please, stop!” she cried and tried kicking her legs, but he was unfazed. He got her shorts off with ease and Twyla starting screaming. Her fear only seemed to turn him on. He shoved her shirt up over her chest and clamped his lips down over her neck. Both fangs broke this skin and Twyla screamed as loud as she could. “Get off me!”

“Not like this,” she cried. “Matt, please.”

At the sound of his name, something she’d never called him, Shadows lifted his head and looked down at her panicked face. His fangs retracted and his eyes returned to their hazel color. “Please,” she cried again.

“Oh God, what the fuck am I doing?”

She was whimpering beneath him and he got off her as fast as he could and covered her with the blanket. “I’m so sorry. Twyla, it wasn’t me.”

She cried in response and Shadows paced back and forth not knowing what to do. “Damn it, what the fuck did I do?” He walked back over to the bed and saw the little drops of blood running down her neck and throat and started to panic himself. “Twyla, I’m sorry.” When his hand touched her neck, she flinched and cried harder.

Shadows didn’t know what to do, so he left her room and went downstairs to call Vengeance again. Only this time Vengeance answered.

“Get her out of here,” were the first words out of Shadows mouth. Vengeance heard the panic in his voice and wondered if Lark had done something to piss him off again.

“What did the brat do now?”

“No,” Shadows swallowed hard and started pacing back and forth. “Not Lark, Twyla. Get her out of here before I hurt her.”

“What ever happened is going to have to wait about another 45 minutes til the sun goes down. What is going on?”

“I want her.”

There was dead silence on the other end of the phone.

**********

One hour later

Shadows paced back and forth in Vengeance’s office. “You have to get her out of the guest house.”

Vengeance watched him from behind his desk. “You know if I do that everything changes.”

“It’s either that or I take her and possibly worse! You know what it’s like! You know there is no controlling it!”

“Then I suggest you go downtown to the X district and take care of your problem.”

“A hooker?” Shadows shook his head. “That’s Johnny’s deal, not mine.”

“So, you’d risk Twyla?”

Shadows stopped and set his hands on his hips. “I bit her, I bit her neck. I was so close to taking her. You should have seen how helpless she looked, heard how she cried.”

Deep down, Vengeance was pissed, but he knew that Shadows had no control over what happened in Twyla’s room. “Gates is with her now, she’s calm, but scared.”

“Can you blame her? She probably hates me more than she ever did now! FUCK!”

“Calm down. I want you to leave and go take care of your problem. When it’s done, come back and we’ll discuss Twyla.”

Shadows nodded, but was repulsed by the idea of having sex with someone that wasn’t Twyla, but he knew he had to do it for her own safety.

“Tell me about the dream before you go.”

Shadows gave Vengeance an overview of what he saw when he entered Lark’s dream. He explained what she told him about the house and where it was. Once he was done with the explanation, Vengeance had texted everyone and ordered them to meet back at the manor at midnight.

Only one problem though, Christ was missing. No one had seen or heard from him or Nix since they left to track down Daisy’s “parents”

Knowing Johnny, they’re probably knockin’ boots somewhere.

*********
Well, it would appear I have some fans now. Why? I have no idea! So, I have to address some more questions and comments a little more formally because the damn author told me I had to. Bitch! I wanna go get my drink on!.

Shut up and do it or I’ll kill you off in the next chapter.

Fine! Did I mention she’s a bitch?

beej16 says: Lark has to be the cutest little person ever!
Response: Right?

SynnerSaynt asks: Who was on the table dead?
Answer: Daisy

XXcrazy-desiXx asks: who is on the damn table. i toally love lark!
Answer: See above & we all love the Princess.

Ultraviolet Light says: hahahah the narrator is funny!..... i wonder if its a boy or girl...
Response: Thank you. I am male.

Xo.Mistress.Gates.oX says: holy shit the narrator is fucking hilarious LOL!
Response: Glad that I amuse you.

ChristinaZomby says: Somehow I feel like the narrator is Jason Berry
Response: I will not admit my identity until book 5. I will also confirm that I am NOT Jason Berry. (I am not Matt Berry either. You Berry fan girls are a little bit funny.)

erased memories says: hellllo! i was wondering what song is in chapter 10 that twyla sings when she's in the bath?
Response: helllo back! Home Sweet Home by Motley Crue – Good song, yes?

Kaylynnjaeannxox says: dammmn. :) I love it. and believe me, I AM reading on. haha
Response: Glad to have you along for the ride. Don’t blame me when you have to change your pants though.

Down! Says: omg i can't wait for moreee!
Response: Good things come to those who waittt.

Melodramaticfool-101 says: the narrator is a male because of the way to worded him... you said we went the male is dominate in the context..
Response: Quite right.

Happy now author girl?

Ever heard of the word “Castration?”

Doh!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok final warning. Graphic content coming up.