Status: In The Making

Don't Say We Have Come Now to the End

Information

Name: Vanya Undomiel, Thea
Age: 4000 winters old
Height: 5'8
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde, straight, layered, goes to about her mid-back,
Race: Half-Elven, her family is able to choose between being mortal and immortal.
Family:  Galadreil is her grandmother, Celeborn is her grandfather, Elrond her father, Celebrian her mother, Arwen her younger twin sister, and Elladan and Elrohir are her older brothers (who are also twins.) Her mother is still alive even though the races of Men and Elves say that she died after giving birth to her and Arwen. On one of her journey's to visit her parents in Lothlorien she was attacked, captured and tortured by a group of Orcs in the Misty Mountains, who stabber her with a poisoned blade. Elladan and Elrohir rescued her and brought her back to Rivendell where Elrond healed her. After the attack though, she wasn't able to find joy in Middle Earth and so she left to the Undying Lands, waiting for her family to join her again. 
Personality: Respectful, loyal, caring, strong-minded, stubborn, easy to anger and hard to calm down.
Background Story: Vanya was sent to live with her grandparents in Lothlorien when she was only 8 winters old because her powers were starting to become more prominent and her father feared that Arwen would soon find out. She spent the next 190 winters living in Lothlorien learning how to fight by her teacher, Haldir, and when he could no longer teach her, her grandfather took over her training. Whenever Vanya had free time after her training sessions with Haldir and Celeborn, her grandmother would teach her how to control her powers and would often tell her about the prophecy. After her training was done, she never left and now resides in Lothlorien permanently; she does journey back to Rivendell to visit her family every ten winters, but she hasn't been back for quite some time. Here, in Lothlorien, she met her long time friends, Haldir, Rhaveniel, Eruanna, and Estelwen. 3 winters after she finished her training she joined the Lothlorien army, quickly advancing through the ranks until she became a Commander, leading the Lothlorien army to great victories in battles along their boarders; she is soon loved and respected by all Elves in both the Lothlorien and Rivendell armies. 
The Prophecy: There will be a daughter born to Elven royalty with the power to destroy Sauron once and for all. From the woods shall she rise, the elements at her disposal, Sauron's second ring of power in her hands. In the end a battle will ensue, between the Princess and The Dark Lord. Their fates intertwined, since the forging of the rings and the birth of the daughter; there will be only one for The Dark Lord and the Princess, for one cannot live without the other.
 
Name: Eruanna, Alys
Age: 3999 winters old
Height: 5'9
Eyes: Green
Hair: Light brown, layered, curly and goes to about her mid-back.
Race: Elf
Family: Daughter of Finduilas and Gwindor; her mother was Galadriel's niece.
Personality: Smart, loyal, caring, stubborn and quite protective of her friends and family.
Background Story: Met Vanya when Vanya first arrived in Lothlorien and quickly became good friends, only finding out later that they were distantly related. When Eruanna was young, her mother and father were both killed leaving her to be cared for and tended to by Galadriel and Celeborn. She soon joined the Lothlorien army with Vanya when they were both 200 winters old. After they had trained long and hard through the ranks of the Lothlorien army, Eruanna was appointed as Vanya's first Captain.
 
Name: Estelwen, Ayleth
Age: 3996 winters old
Height: 5'8
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Black, layered, wavy and goes just past her shoulders.
Race: Elf
Family: Daughter of Angrod and Eldalote, sister to Orodreth; niece to Galadriel as her father was Galadriel's older brother and cousin to Vanya.
Personality:  Outgoing, caring, loyal and cares quite deeply about her closest friends and family.
Background Story: Met Vanya and Eruanna when she joined the Lothlorien army at the age of 196 winters, where they all became quite close; it wasn't until 3 winters later when they found out they were all related. The three of them got into great mischief when they were supposed to be training which only delayed them from ranking up numerous times. Even with all the delays, Estelwen, Eruanna and Vanya surpassed the other Elves in training and Estelwen became Vanya's second Captain.
 
Name: Rhavaniel, Ellyn
Age: 3994 winters old
Height: 5'9
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark red, almost black, straight, stops just at her shoulders.
Race:  Half-Elven
Family: Daughter of Luthien and her mortal husband, Beren; distantly related to Galadriel through her mother who was Galadriel's first cousin once removed.
Personality: Outgoing, caring, stubborn and very protective of her loved ones.
Background Story: Met Vanya, Eruanna, and Estelwen in the Lothlorien army when she joined at the age of 194 winters; they all quickly became close friends and ranked up much sooner then any of the other Elves, even with all the delays. Even though Rhavaniel joined much later then the others, she is a natural fighter and quickly proved she was capable of handling a higher rank. Rhavaniel became Vanya's third Captain, with Haldir being named her fourth Captain not long afterwards. 
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will consist of information from the movies and from the books, so if you notice something that wasn't in the movies or a description is off compared to what a character looks like in the movies and the way they are described in these stories then it's probably from the book or it was added in by me.