Sequel: Deceptive in Truth

Honest in Lies

24

Candy woke up; her head feeling like someone had taken a round to it. She was on the ground, her arms wrenched wretchedly behind her back tied to a pole. She could feel dried blood collecting on her neck, as well as other places too. It was then that a recollection of what had happened to get her into this came back. Candy’s head leaned onto the pole, groaning. This was perfect, brilliant actually. “Come out come out wherever you are,” she grunted trying to wrestle against her restraints.

“Oh Candy, I thought you’d never wake up.” He was taunting, “Now we can finally have some fun.” The voice sent a shiver down her spine. Candy stifled it, keeping her face blank of emotion. The werewolf smell came closer, tickling her nose in sickening morbidity.

“Fun? Your definition must be sick,” she said with coldness, resisting her binding rope further.

“Oh no,” the werewolf who’s face she couldn’t put a name too, squatted down in front of her. A cigarette was lit in the corner of his mouth, cinders falling quickly. “My definition is torturing the hell out of you, listening delightfully to your screams, and bathing in your blood. That is my definition of fun.” He mused it out slowly, before looking her square in the eyes; green the hue of vomit for his eyes. “Care for a hit?” he didn’t bother to wait for her response, but shoved it in her mouth, not removing it till she inhaled and exhaled the smoke.

“Go to hell...” she sputtered, smoke puffing out of her lips.

“Oh baby, I’ve been there and back.” He smacked her with the claw of his hand.

Candy reacted with a snarl, her face lurching forward with her vampire fangs dripping for blood. Her face was close to his, but not enough to taste the flesh of his skin. Her teeth prickled, very much alive as she. The man laughed, tilting his head slightly.

“You don’t like it when I hit you, do you?” he said in a sickening tone.

“Get away from me,” Candy growled; her teeth still sharp and overly prickly, making her voice sound as if it was gurgling.

“Or you’ll what? Call your petty little boyfriend to come beat me up?”

Her lip crept up over her gum in disgust. “I’ll remove your organs with my teeth,” she hissed.

“I’d like to see this happen,” the man whispered again, slashing a clean line down the left side of her face. Luckily, Candy had winced away and missed most of the worst of the wound; still, it had left a bloody cut running vertical over her face. Her immediate reaction was to start crying, but thought it would be to human of an emotion, and she was far from human.

“Is that all you got?” she muttered, licking some blood trickling from her wound. Blood. The ecstasy that ran through her from her own blood was almost too much for her to handle. Would she be able to handle taking a regular sip from a normal human?

The werewolf noticed her slip from him mentally, and his eyes widened. He took a sharp fingernail and ran it along his wrist. “Hey now mutt, want some?” the blood was thick in hue, and trickled down his forearm.

“I’d rather drink from the dirtiest blood of all,” she spat at him.

He was not pleased with her answer and shoved her head back against the post, his nails digging deep against her skull. “You will respect me, you blood mutt.” He growled in her face. “Whether I want you to strip down with that barren body of yours, or I get to hang you by your toes and drain you of your blood, you will respect me. Are we clear?”

“Suck my dick,” she whispered back at him, her eyes glued on his. Candy would have been lying if she said she wasn’t scared of what he could potentially do to her, he could even kill her. She needed to be strong though, she couldn’t show fear. Fear was the key to the soul, and the soul explained everything.

The man gave her a crooked smirk, after backhanding her with twice the amount of force. “I guess I get to play earlier then I thought,” he had stood, and his statement came out after he had started to walk away. The sound of chains sounded not too far off.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? it's about to get really, really gory. reader's discretion advised. kind of short, but I know I needed to get an update out. this is also the second time I've gone from 37 to 36 subscribers. come on guys, talk to me. what's going on?