Sequel: Deceptive in Truth

Honest in Lies

29

Gaspard’s face burst out with sheer joy and he leaned in to kiss her. Candy smiled as their lips collided, a kiss deepening. His arms wrapped around her waist, her hand with the new ring wrapped around his neck while her other entangled in his hair. Candy could care less if her body was protesting with great defiance for what was about to happen, it seemed right. Gaspard had lost her, and she had been through hell. They needed each other. Her head tilted so that she could capture more of his taste, a soft and breathless moan passing her lips. This seemed to have amplified itself to Gaspard because he kissed her hotter and moved them to the bed before she herself could even realize what was happening. His hand snaked underneath her shirt, moving it so that it rested below her breasts.

His head lowered itself so that his lips were at the bottom of her fading scar. They were cold against her heating body; gasping as it made contact. His lips trailed lightly over the wound until it came to a stop at her shirt. He looked at her with the intensity of a thousand suns, as he smirked with that bad boy gleam. Pushing with his head, he moved her shirt up high, now resting above her. Gaspard flicked his tongue over the crevice between her breasts, causing her to gasp again and grip the sheets. Candy could feel him smile against her flesh, but stop he did not. He kissed softly, kissing up so that his lips rested at the base of her neck.

“You’re beautiful.” He said softly, his voice ringing in her ear.

It was over then; he was resting on her; fully clothed. There was no sex, just what happened seconds ago. Candy was utterly confused. “Why…?” she said slowly.

“I want it to be special, on our honeymoon.” He said softly.

Gaspard was denying her sex until their wedding night. She blinked. “But….when’s the wedding?”

“Whenever we make it set for.”

“How’s about tomorrow?”

He chortled, brushing aside her blond hair. “No my dear, tomorrow’s not big enough of a notice.”

Candy looked to him. He looked down at her. She pressed her lips softly against his, before snuggling deep into the crevice of his arm. “I’m glad things are finally going right.” She whispered.

“Me too.” He said, stroking her arm lovingly. “I’m just glad I found you in time.”

“I could have taken him.” She said defiantly and with pride.

“I know, I think you could have taken him too much.”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“As a ‘newborn’ you’re susceptible to giving in to your animalistic side and going insane. You wouldn’t remember anything, except what it’d be like to hunt, kill and taste blood. You’d kill in blind bloodlust. No control over whom or what crossed your path. And if I had let you kill that man back in the states, or that werewolf here….I think you’d be long gone.” He kissed the top of her head. “Which is why we need to get you set so that doesn’t happen.”

“How are we going to do that?”

“We’re going to train you.”

“Sure you just don’t want to see me in tight clothes?”

“That too, but I also get to see you sweat,” he sighed almost dreamily before closing his eyes. “I can almost picture it now.”

She swatted at him softly. “You would. What time is it anyways?”

“A little past midnight.”

Two whole days she had been gone. Two whole days she had gone through torture. And she had come out on top, she had come out strong. She closed her eyes fearfully; expecting to see her nightmare bought back to life. Instead, she was peacefully greeted with the colorful spots behind her eyes that faded slowly. All was well, all was peaceful. Candy could sleep now that she was home. She needn’t fear what crept in the closest, lurked in the shadows. She was one of them now.
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback! or else, I won't post a new chapter until I get two decent comments.