Sequel: Deceptive in Truth

Honest in Lies

8

His cold hands moved underneath her shirt, to crinkle up her shirt to expose her stomach. The touch of his icy flesh sent a tingling sensation through her. Candy gasped slightly as he took advantage of this, deepening the kiss that connected them in more than one way. Each time their lips met, a new passion for longing of one another grew intensely. Her hands cupped his face, drawing him into her more. He was looming over her now, hiking her legs up around his waist to support her. Their lips parted momentarily, so that he could slowly trail kisses down her neck as he moved them to the bed.

Candy must have been a benefactor to what happened next, because they were on the soft plush carpet instead of the mattress. She was the inferior being, his long figure hovering over her. Somehow in the process of their moving, she had lost her shirt. Determined not to be outdone, she breathed into him, tugging the collar of his shirt. He removed it himself, holding onto her bottom lip teasingly as he did so. A painfully pleasured moan passed his lips as her nails scraped over his pale flesh to latch onto his shoulder blades as his hand cupper under her bra. His lips found themselves to suckle on her earlobe. “I want to taste you,” he growled.

Candy could feel the tips of his lengthy fangs on her ear. Her breath and voice were coming short now as she answered him. “Then do it,” her voice was ragged and low.

It was as if he didn’t need to be told twice. Gaspard was delicate about it though, as if he wasn’t trying to hurt her in his blood lust. He buried his mouth to the flesh of her neck, sweetening the area with a lick of his tongue. A shudder ran through her spine as the tickling sensation of his sharpened teeth scathed along the dampened area.

And finally, the sharp, shooting pain erupted through her body as his teeth bore through the layer of skin and blood began to empty itself into his mouth. Her body clenched all over as the soothing sensation turned into pain almost immediately. A long, moan that had a shudder in it passed her eyes clenched shut in misery. Gaspard didn’t stop though, he kept furrowing into her. A sigh escaped her as the immense pain turned into sensual pleasure. Candy’s painful groan turned into a higher pitched sigh as she gave in. finally, when he was fulfilled Gaspard pulled from her neck, his tongue cleaning the rest of the dark red fluid away.

Candy brought his face down to hers, kissing his bloody lips softly. He too, had softened down. “Do you want this?” he whispered as their lips hung seconds apart.

“Yes,” she hummed back, hands trailing over his now soft in sweat body.

They shed the rest of their garments, and stayed true to their position on the floor. It wasn’t just once and done though. Gaspard made it clear that he wanted this intimate moment to be special. His lips examined every inch of her body, touching it with romantic intentions. Their lips didn’t spend more than minutes apart, each reuniting touch better than the last. Finally, he deepened himself into her, his body moving in sync with hers for several erotic moments. The vampire spilled himself into her, Candy herself crying out as she mimicked the action.

As they lay there, Gaspard lazily strewn over top of her heavily breathing body she came to a conclusion. “Now I’m definitely involved.”
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?