Status: On Hiatus

Just Believe

A little Halvo Insight.

The sunlight streaming through my blinds caused me to stir slightly before stretching my arms up over my head. I felt John’s arm around my waist and I rolled over so we were face to face. “John, oh John, wake up sleepy head!” I exclaimed poking him in the chest. He groaned slightly before opening his eyes to look at me.

“You’re really annoying sometimes.” He muttered before closing his eyes again and yawning.

“Fine then, you can stay in bed all day and I’ll just go have fun without you.” I stated before sitting up and making my way to get off my bed.

John’s arms came up and wrapped around my waist and he pulled me back down into his side. “Stay.” He muttered before snuggling up next to me and smiling slightly.

“John it’s almost ten in the morning. I think it’s about time to get up.”

“No. I disagree. You should stay here all day. It’s comfy and warm and I’m here.” John’s voice was raspy with sleep and I could tell he was about ready to pass back out.

“I have plans today though! I can’t just stay in bed with you all day John.”
Halvo and I had discussed our friend date last night and we decided to go to laser tag after getting something to eat. He was going to pick me up sometime around one.

“I’ll just call Eric and tell him you came down with a horrible illness and I’m the only one that won’t catch it.” John smiled slightly before rolling over onto his side and burying his face into my neck. His arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer into his side.

“John… you’re ridiculous. You know that right?”

He lifted his head up slightly and looked at me with an amused look on his face. “That’s why you love me.”

“You’re right, but I’d love you even more if you let me go get ready for my friend date with Eric.”

“You need to be back by like five. Mama Oh wants me to bring you by for dinner so you can meet everyone.” John laid his face back down on the pillow and I felt him kiss my jaw slightly.

“What?!”I yelled sitting up and causing John’s head to hit the pillow.

“Babe, calm down. They’re gonna love you. I know it.” He looked up at me before sitting up.

I must have looked distressed because he laughed before pulling me into a hug. “Mom loved you yesterday even if she only talked to you for five seconds. My dad and brothers are going to adore you. Don’t worry. I’ll invite the guys and Lauren over too if you want.” He kissed my forehead slightly and I felt myself smile.

“Sounds good John.”
_
Two and a half hours later Kennedy, Lauren, John and I were sitting in the living room watching reruns of Ghost Adventures when we heard the front door open.

“You know it’s dangerous to keep your door unlocked right? Some psycho could come wandering in and kill all of you.” Eric exclaimed before flopping down in John’s lap.

“You know there’s a thing called knocking right?” Lauren countered as Eric stuck his tongue out at her.

“So I heard there’s a dinner made by Mama Ohh tonight.” Eric said wrapping his arms around John’s neck.
John laughed slightly before wrapping his arms around Eric’s waist. “There is. I think it’s about time we tell my mom about us too.” John batted his eyelashes and they both giggled like teenage girls.

“I’ll be there Johnny Oh.” Eric said, arching his eyebrows.

I laughed before standing up and grabbing Eric’s arm and pulling him off John’s lap.

“Stop trying to steal my man Eric.” I said smirking before grabbing my purse from the kitchen.

“Bye babe!” John yelled before jumping up from the couch and wrapping his arms around my waist. He buried his face in my neck and tightened his grip around me. He leaned back for a minute before planting kisses all over my face.

I started to laugh and John pulled back slightly to look at me. “What? I just wanted to show you that I love you!” He pouted slightly before cracking a grin.

“I love you too John.” I mumbled before getting on my tiptoes to plant a kiss on John’s cheek.

Lauren laughed slightly before Halvo came up and threw his arm around my shoulder. “Let’s go now before you two lovebirds get too wrapped up in each other.”

I laughed as everyone in the house yelled their goodbyes. I made my way to Eric’s car and he shook his head slightly when I got in the car. “What?” I wondered as I buckled my seat belt.

“I have never seen John Oh so wrapped up in someone before. All the stuff he’s doing for you, he has never done for someone before. Like he’s one of the truest people you will ever meet, and he’s my best friend, but when it comes to girls he’s so backwards. He’s usually so shy, and he never really makes an effort, but with you he’s so different. He constantly talks about you, and it’s just… different to see him care so much about someone who isn’t his family or someone who has been with him for years. It’s nice to see.” Eric smiled at me slightly before pulling out of the driveway and making his way to the nearest Panera.

I sat in silence for the rest of the trip, thinking about what Eric had said. It made me happy, and slightly scared to know John really felt that strongly about me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know I like absolutely suck. I haven't updated this in forever, along with any of my other stories. I'm going to get better though I promise. This isn't a long update, and it's a sort of filler, but trust me it is so neccessary to this story.

Tell me what you think? Next update will be in about a week.