Status: Always in progress, as long as you submit something.

Under My Skin

INCONSTANCY

I'm not sure where to start...

First of all, this one is to somebody to whom I am related.

You need to start respecting others. The way you treat people disgusts me; your attitude is terrible. I don't know how you can stand it. When you get what's coming to you, you throw a fit like you're a third of your age. Do you know how to act? I honestly don't think I'll ever truly get along with you. The way you talk about how mum "doesn't love you" is sickening... She does love you, but sometimes with the way you treat her you shouldn't deserve it. I hope you grow up soon.

Dear self,

I need you to keep your chin up. You're beautiful and you have potential and ambition, no matter what anyone else says. Forget elementary and forget middle school: they don't matter now. What matters now IS now. Present. This moment. Forget that you have just a few extra pounds on you, forget that there are people who will always talk about everyone... Think of yourself and your friends. And if your friends ever say anything bad about you, just remember that they may not make your final cut in a few years. When you go to college, they will be the ones who won't care to contact you or can't find time to do so, and that's better for you. If they can't seem to say a nice word to you, then that is their problem and they'll solve it in due time. Just think of the world in a positive light and everything will be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
your letter/secret/ramble/words can be happy too (: