Status: Completed.

Online Relationships, Always Go Wrong

Young Lust.

I opened the door, threw my bag on the living room couch, and ran to my room. I've been looking forward for this moment the whole day. After an overwhelming day filled with exams, and the first thing I do on a Friday evening is run to my room, and turn on my computer. I don't even bother greeting my mother anymore. It's pretty sad that I spend my weekends in front of a computer screen chatting with a complete stranger, but I'm happy and I don't care.

I logged on onto my MSN account and noticed he was already online. I also noticed he had sent me a message about 2 minutes ago.

'Hey sexy, I miss you. When are you on?'

I just smirked. It's lovely how he doesn't even use chat speak when he's chatting with me. It just shows how responsible and mature he is for a 21 year-old.

DCUPGRL: Aw, baby you missed me?

MadMan: I was already thinking you were with another guy. What took so long?

DCUPGRL: Sorry babe, exams. And I will never be with another guy, sweetie I'm all yours. ;)

MadMan: I know baby, and I got on early cause I really wanted to tell you something.

DCUPGRL: What's wrong?

MadMan: Let's Meet.

DCUPGRL: Really? When? Where?

MadMan: Yes really. I wanna see if those tits really are what you say they are.

MadMan: Well, I was thinking about tonight at 8. In front of that hotel near Hendricks Blvd. I'm dying to see your beautiful face.

DCUPGRL: Alright. I'll be there. And I'm pretty sure you'll be satisfied with my huge bouncy tits all over your face.

MadMan: baby, you're turning me on, badly. Let's save it for tonight.

DCUPGRL: LOL. Okay, I'll see you tonight.

MadMan: Until then, I love you. xxxxxxxxxx

DCUPGRL: xxxxoooo

madman has logged off.


After that, I immediately took a shower and spent ages in front of my closet, deciding on what to wear tonight. After about 10 outfits later, I finally decided on a see through white long sleeve blouse, with a pair of ripped jean short shorts, and my cheap heels. I looked at myself in the mirror, and was a bit ashamed. What kind of 19 year-old girl dresses like a complete slut, and goes off at night to fuck a stranger they just met. Well technically we didn't just meet, we've actually been chatting for about 3 months. He sent me a picture of himself and he looks just like Jude Law, so I'm sure he'll be a nice guy.

Then at the same time I thought 'who cares'. I'm a fucking adult, well almost, but I could do whatever I want . And if I want to fuck a stranger, then I'll fuck him. An hour later I left the house without a jacket, even though it was about 60 degrees outside, I had to expose myself to him. It'll make him like me even more, for my body not just my face. After walking the streets at this hour, I noticed how far this hotel was. Why did he want to go to hotel instead of his house or flat? Was he nervous, or did he have a girlfriend? No, he doesn't. He tells me everything, he wouldn't lie about that.

I was already getting tired and decided on turning back, but I can't. This guy was worth it. He understands me, he writes me poems and says he loves me every 10 minutes. About 15 minutes passed, and I was finally here. It was 8:21, and he still wasn't here. He's probably just stuck in traffic.

I sat down on a huge rock right outside the hotel entrance and looked around to see if he was coming. I then noticed a very attractive looking man passing by, I crossed my legs and started running my hand through my hair to look sexy for him. Sadly, he ignored me, and kept on walking down the street. I waited and waited there for a few more minutes, when I saw a very tall good looking man walking towards me. I think it's him, I looked up at him and he smirked, it is him.

"Hey, it's finally nice to meet you D-Cup girl," he said, while sticking his hand out for a shake.

"Nice to meet you too, madman," I giggled, and shook his hand.

It was cold and soft. I just wanted to hold it all night long. As soon as we were done shaking hands, I noticed he didn't want to let go of my hand, and soon enough he was holding it tight. His sexy smirk immediately turned into a frown, and started searching for something in his coat pockets. As soon as I saw his frown, I started freaking out.

He pulled out a pair of handcuffs, and started cuffing my hands. For a moment I thought he was gonna force me into a room and rape me, but those thoughts all went away when he took out a police badge and showed it to me.

"Why the fuck are you arresting me?!" I shouted.

"M'am, you are under arrest for having sexual conversations online with a minor," he said.

I didn't understand what the hell was going on at that moment.

"A minor? What the fuck are you talking about, I was chatting online with you, wasn't I?" I cried, tears rolling down my red cheeks.

"Well unfortunately, a 14 year-old boy was posing as a 21 year-old on the internet to track down pedophiles or perverts. He's been doing this for a couple months now, and it's a huge help."

"Isn't that illegal?" I asked.

"No, what's illegal is you having sexual conversations with a 14 year-old kid. Now if you didn't want any of this to happen, you should have avoided online chatting with complete strangers. You never know who's on the other side of the screen."

"But what about that picture he sent me, he looks just like Jude Law."

"Well I'm sorry to tell you, that was actually a real picture of Jude Law, you really need to check your vision Ms."

With that said, he walked me over to his police car, which was just parked a few feet away from where I was. I never thought I would be riding behind a police car, on a Friday night, for chatting with a minor online.

I truly don't know where my life has gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ya like?