Status: Comments makes updates faster! :D

Let Me Get This Straight, I Switched Places With WHOM!?

Chapter 2: Once Upon A Wish

Were not gonna take it slow!
And if you hear what I'm sayin'
There's no time to wait!
A Wish Comes True Everyday!


A warm breezed swept over my body. It felt good against me like that. real good. I k-Wait a second, warm breeze? What the....?

I opened my eyes, only to see black. It was really rather frightening. I couldn't see anything!
I got out of bed and being as amazing as I was I managed to trip and BAM! I could see again!

Yeah the black layer of evilness had gone. POOF, it just went away! Just like that.
So, I stood up, the blackness gone, and walked around, only to realize I was not in my room.

WTF!?

This room was far from my cozy little room. It was huge no I mean HUGE. It also looked very expensive, like one of those celebrity bedrooms you would see in the magazines.

The walls were this brightly colored yellow, the floor was marbled white, there was this humongous leathered green couch in the middle of the room, a coffee table in front of it and in front of that was this expensive looking flat screen T.V.
Next to that was this weird statue lady with no arms o.O.

All around the room were these expensive beautiful things. It was kinda amazing really.

I looked around confused. I was definitely not in my room. nope. Where the freak was I?
Did i get kidnapped? OH GOSH!! Was my ass sore?! Nope fine! But HOW?!
I started freaking out. How did i get here? Did those evil kidnappers, kidnap me and brought me here? If so, they must be really nice.

Then all of a sudden the black fog came again and I couldn't see again! What the He-....Oh... It was my hair.

WAIT?! WHAT?! MY HAIR?!
But my hair had never been so long and fucked up that I couldn't see. What the hell had just happened?! I needed to see and this hair was fucking impossible! I wanted to see... and why was I in this room? This very gorgeous room, i might add.

I was all alone in this beautiful room with no idea why or how i was here. No seriously why was I here?

I inwardly sigh and looked around once again before I spotted a door. Curious I stumble over to it. I slowly and weirdly twist the door knob and peered inside.

I gasped at the sight. It was a bathroom, a very gorgeous bathroom at that. It too was expensive looking. The bathtub was almost as big as my room! What the fuck?! The shower was just beautiful. It was one of those ones with steam and shit! WOOHOO! I bet the toilet was made out of gold or something!

Just then I saw a mirror. I stumbled and found my way to the HUGE mirror

I giggled thinking I probably looked like crap as i peared into the mirror.

Once I did I screamed in shock and fell on my butt.

My breath was caught in my throat and I felt sick. Had I just seen the right thing? Was that really... REAL?! No it couldn't have been. This has got to be a sick joke. What the hell is this?

I stood up again and looked in the mirror again, to see the same thing as before and once again I stumbled back scared and afraid. This was so not me! This... This was not my face!
It wasn't me. It wasn't my scarred and bruised face, no. It was different.

"Young master are you alright?" I jumped started at the voice. I turned around only to be met with some old guy wearing a butler suit.

I nodded turning back to staring at my reflection with a shocked expression, " yea." I said. WHOA!! Was that me? I can talk. But HOLY CRAP! My voice it was so so deeeeeeep. What is going on?

"Okay then. Um...If you don't mind me asking why aren't you dressed yet?"

I turned to face him confused. What was he talking about?

He noticed my puzzled face and said "The photo shoot young master"

I stared. Photo...shoot?

"Young master, the photo shoot you were scheduled to attend" he explained.

My eyes went wide. Expensive room, expensive bathroom, a face change and now a photo shoot! Either this is one vivid dream or.........my wish had.....come true.

My wish? My wish! That's right the wish i made, it came true.... it came true!!!!???

"Young master are you alright? Your not acting like yourself" The creepy butler guy said sounding concerned.
I stared at him. He couldn't comprehend how weird and bazaar this is.

"Um…yea, I’m fine...uh...photo shoot?" I asked. All my thoughts were scrambled. This was all too weird. Too bazaar. Too.....unrealistic.

The butler dude looked at me like i was retarded. "Yes, young master your photo shoot. It's in 30 minutes. I'm concerned, are you feeling alright?"

I gulped and for some unknown reason my lips curved into a smile. "I'm fine. I'm just a little bit confused is all. You may go now" Whoa! Was that really me saying that? I am awesome!

The butler dude looked at me suspiciously before nodding and leaving.
After he was gone I jumped up and down like a five year old.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppp! My wish came true! My wish came true? MY WISH CAME TRUE!!!! Yup! i am such a lucky boy.

But then a thought occurred to me......

Who am I?
♠ ♠ ♠
Juan-Carlos-Yeah! My wish came true!
Me- Yeah for you.
Juan-Carlos- I wonder what's gonna happen to me in the next chapter?
Me- Yes, i wonder.
Juan-Carlos-I guess we'll have to stick around and find out what happens next!
Me- Yup! Oh by the way you stakerish readers if you like this story so far, COMMENT! RATE AND SUBSCRIBE!!