Status: Comments makes updates faster! :D

Let Me Get This Straight, I Switched Places With WHOM!?

Chapter 3: Who Am I?

Who am I?
Who am I to be?
Am I someone special? Am I someone lame?


A thought occurred to me......

Who am I?

Yes who am I? I mean serioysly it's not everyday you wake up and find that your somebody else. That would be seriously freaky.

I slowly took a deep breath and walked up to the bathroom mirror. And again I see the same thing over and over again : the spiked up long black hair with blonde tips, the pale and absolutely flawless face, the dark brown eyes, the light black eyeliner surrounding it and the two lip rings at the ends of my lips.

If I didn't know better i'd probably say this guy...i mean me, was some kind of model. Well, the creepy butler dude did say I had a photo shoot. That probably means i'm a model, right?
I did wish I was special and I got my wish! There's no denying it, that I Juan-Carlos Molina is someone else.

But the the question remains-WHO THE FREAK AM I!?

Wait a second, this face, this beautiful face looks.........familiar. Yes, it does look familiar. Why does it look familiar?

I gotta find out who I am! I walked out the bathroom and into the room. My newly brown eyes scanned the beautiful room. Now, if I was a idetification thingy, where would I be?

Hmmm? Maybe in the desk? I skipped over to the bedside desk and looked through the drawers and nothing. I found nothing just a bunch of art work and crap. They had no name.

I continued my search looking in to a bunch of random drawers, closets, tables and clothes pocket and I still found nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Sighing I plopped myself on the bed. But then I felt something underneath the pillows. Out of curiousity I looked under the pillow only to find a magazine.

Why is a magazine under a pillow...unless it's....it's.....no you idiots i'm not gonna say porn. Because it's not a porn magazine. If you stakerish readers were thinking that, then you all must be pretty perverted.

It was a celebrity magazine. I looked over the cover and gasped.

Please click me :)

OHMEEGOSH! That's me! That's freakin' me! That person on the magazine is ME!?!?!?!?

I....I...I'm a model!? That creepy butler dude was right!? Whoa, This is one heck of a wish!

I clasped my hand over my mouth to keep from squealing like a girl. And seriously I squeal like a GIRL literally.

No wonder my face looked so familiar: I was Jacey freakin Harlington: world famous super model and singer!

I couldn't really process all this. I mean just yesterday I was a almost seemly normal guy and now i'm a world famous super modle!?

Holly cow!

Life....is........SWEET!!!! I dropped the magazine and started squealing and giggling like a idiot. I can't believe this! OM-.....

A knock on the doorRUDELY interrupted me.

I froze in my tracks. Whose that? What should I do? What should I do?

Panicked I say "Come in" in my new deep voice.

I heard chuckling and shuffling behind the large marbled door. A moment later the door opened up revealing a pair of beautiful golden brown eyes and a gorgeous mop of brown hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for commenting:
wo0two0t789
L O V E A L W A Y S

Comments are always appreciated! :D