Status: Active, and upsetting </3

I'm Missing You Again

Can't Help But Think Of The Times I've Had With You.

[Sometime in the past]
I shut my eyes tight, trying to avoid waking up for a few more minutes, but I felt the sunlight strong on my eyelids. I tried blocking out sun by lying my arm across my eyes, but even that didn't work.

"It's not time for me to wake up, leave me the hell alone, Sun." I thought, rolling over violently, and very agrravated. However, I was quickly startled awake by what I had hit when rolling over. I pulled away quickly, and opened my eyes trying to focus on what was in front of me, until I remembered what-or who-it really was.

"Holy shit, I forgot you were there..." I mumbled to myself rolling back over after looking at his face for a few seconds; half in admiration, half making sure I didn't wake him up. After being almost totally sure he was still asleep, I rolled back over and snuggled back into the blanket.

"I'm slightly offended that you forgot I was here, Kay. Really offended if you figure in how you could forget-"

I rolled my eyes, and rolled myself over for what would hopefully be the last time, and got tangled up in the sheets once more. Of course I could never forget Jimmy, or anything about him. I just could be pretty disoriented for a while after waking up, but then again who honestly wasn't? It was worse when I was younger though, because those were the days I would wake up on a weekend, thinking it was a school day, and rush to get ready because I was so scared of being late for school.

He went to put his arm around me, but I pushed him away jokingly, "I'm sorry, I can't seem to remember who you are. Would you mind getting out of my bed?" But I couldn't keep a straight face, and couldn't help but smile when I saw his expression fall.

"Well if you feel that way..." He said, throwing the covers off of his tattooed torso. I sat up, and watched as he pulled his jeans on over his shorts, and then walk out of the room.

"Oh, come on, you know I'm not serious, and I know you're not either, you didn't bother looking for your shirt, but that's ok with me. Besides, I don't know where the fuck that went anyway and I don't feel like searching around for our lost clothing." I called to him, mumbling the last part and also hopping out of bed and quickly grabbing a pair of shorts to wear underneath my long t-shirt. I followed him down the hall, just to have him turn around, smiling. I smiled in return, and he took me into a hug that I melted into.

But I pulled away after a moment or two and playfully punched him in the chest, "You're ridiculous. And I knew you weren't going to really leave."

"I just wanted you to follow me. It's nice to feel desired."

"Funny you should use that term."

"I thought it was pretty fitting."

I rolled my eyes and pecked him quickly on the cheek before going to walk away, but he kept his arms around my waist, keeping me close.

"That's it? You're holding a lot back, Kaela." I giggled, and put my arms back around his neck. His hands were warm through my shirt against the small of my back, and it was slightly comforting. It was the type of thing I missed when he was away; something simple that not everything ever really thought about after the fact. His lips were pressed to mine, and I held the back of his neck in an attempt to bring him even closer to me.

I really wanted to be able to cherish every moment that I had with him to make up for the large amounts of time that he'll be away. Sometimes I was scared about what would happen when he was on the road, what with the crazy nights and even crazier fans. It's not that I didn't trust him, but there was a little ounce of fear in way in the back of my mind. I didn't want to lose him, he truly meant a lot to me. I know that people have said not to trust "rock stars" and "famous people", but I knew that obviously didn't apply to everyone. And anyway, it was a risk I was definately willing to take when I first met him-hell, I don't think I really knew who he was at first anyway.

But those doubts rarely ever came up, and I felt stupid for thinking about them on occasion. He showed his compassion and caring in his kiss and I knew that falling hard for him was not a mistake.

He continued to press me closer, but I pushed away after a little while longer, "I love you, but I also love French toast. If you don't mind..." I slipped out of his grip, smilling.

Jimmy smirked back, "You're making me some too, or maybe I'll take back the fact that I love you too."

I rolled my eyes, "Of course I will, but you're cleaning up after. You may be some big hotshot on the drums, and you may deserve a good meal every now and then after working hard, but you can still do the dishes. And you should love me, I doubt many people go all out making a good breakfast. Actually, I doubt many people even bother trying to make a decent breakfast anymore. You should be considered the lucky one, James Sullivan." I could hear his laugh from the other room, and shook my head, laughing to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya :] So updates, as I've been stating, will be slow. My workload for junior year is ridiculous, and I'm quite sure I have a headcold as well :|
But I'm going to try to get this story on a weekly/bi-weekly update plan. I really like it, but I'm not sure if anyone else does, seeing as how nobody's commented.
If I get up to maybe chapter 4/5 with no comments, I'm not continuing this story.
So please, comment! Because I enjoy writing this and also getting to listen to loads of A7X as I do :3
And also, should I make this chapter just a bit longer? I sort of like the snippet of memory you get from her, but if you want a little more out of it, I originally had more and I'll just add more.
So let me know, please!