Status: active kind of

For You

Confused

Zacky sat there on the ground after Matt had pushed him away, confused as to why Matt had chosen not to beat the living crap out of him. Matt would never usually consider sparing Zack from a good beating, not caring if Zacky's day had been bad.
Zacky furrowed his eyebrows together, maybe Matt was just deciding to be nice, for once?

He sighed as he stood up, mentally preparing himself for getting home again. Hopefully his father had went to sleep, so that Zack didn’t have to worry about his father being mad at him for something he probably didn’t even do.

When he got home he tiptoed up to his room and gently closed the door, locking it after himself. He didn’t want his father barging in there in the middle of the night. Zacky sighed yet again as he fell onto his bed, not even bothering taking off his clothes before he went to sleep.

***
The next day in school Zacky couldn’t help but to wonder why Matt had decided not to beat him. He knew he shouldn’t ponder over it and get his hopes up, but he couldn’t help himself. It was a bad habit. He so desperately wanted to be Matt's friend again. Zacky smiled at the thought but quickly pushed it away.

After second period Zacky walked slowly to his locker, he really wanted this day to be over fairly quickly. But no such luck...

”Look what we have here, guys,” he heard a voice call. He knew that voice, it was one of Matt’s friends.
“P-please.. don’t hit me..” Zacky stuttered, trying to make them change their mind about beating him. One of the guys laughed before throwing his fist into Zackys’ stomach, making him double over from the pain. What surprised Zacky was that Matt actually wasn’t joining them in beating him.

He would usually be the one to throw the first punch. Zack winced as he took another blow, this time to his face. After a while Matt spoke up “Okay, guys, that’s enough for today. Don’t want to get suspended just because of this little fag, right?”

His little crew nodded in agreement before smirking and taking off. Tears fell from Zackys eyes as he shakily stood up.

Oh how he hated those guys. Zack couldn’t figure out what he had ever did to deserve such beatings. He picked up his things and started to walk towards the park, it was always quite peaceful there. A tear rolled down Zackys’ cheek as he sat down on the soft grass.
He thought back to all of the good times he and Matt used to have.

He wondered what he ever did wrong, what he did to make Matt loathe him so much. He wiped away his tears and looked down at the ground. The ground and Zacky seemed to have something in common.

They were always stepped on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm the new co-author to this story, and I'm so thrilled about writing this story!
I'm sorry it took me a while to get this out, but I hope you like it even though it is kind of a filler :)

xo,
Christ!