Dizzy Dreamer

Pancakes

I fumbled with my keys and finally unlocked the door to my apartment. I pushed the door back and let Mike and Channing in first. I looked over my shoulder at the very smiley Jaime and waited for him to walk in but he just stood there, casually leaning against the wall, his eyes smoldering me. He was such a fox. We stood, staring at each other for a good minute and I took in how seriously good looking this kid was and giggled.

He looked down at me, smirking with a hint of danger in his eyes, and swiftly closed the distance between our lips. He grabbed my face and deepened the kiss, pushing me against the wall at the same time. I moved my hands from his chest and tangled them in his hair as he moved his to my hips. My heart was pounding as I took a few steps back, still attached to Jaime, into my apartment and he kicked the door closed.

I pushed him against the kitchenette's counter and began tugging on his belt loops. He slid his hands up my stomach and lifted my shirt over my head. He took his own off and spun us around so that I was up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us over to the couch, laying me down. I undid the top button to his jeans and toyed with the hem of his boxers…
_____________________________________________________________

"God dammit!" Someone grumbled as I heard a dropping sound, waking me up abruptly. I was on the couch, cuddled into a very warm, comfortable body. I tightened my grip around the body's waist when another, more familiar voice joined the conversation.

"Oh yeah…there's a step there. Sorry."

I opened one of my eyes, peeking at the scene unfolding in front of me. Channing was leaning against her bedroom door, her arms crossed, holding an amused expression on her face. There was a tall, tattooed man with messy hair clad in nothing but little American Apparel underwear getting up from where he apparently fell on the floor. I closed my eyes and tried to remember his name- Mike. I opened both my eyes and looked up at the face attached to the body I was cuddling with. He was so adorable. I didn't have to try to remember his name…I definitely remembered that.

One of Jaime's eyes opened slowly and he grinned at me and slid his arms around my hips, tapping a beat out with his fingers on the small of my back. I smiled back at him and lifted my head up, chin on his chest, so I could continue spying on Channing and Mike. She was wearing the shirt he had been the previous night and he wasn't wearing, well, anything really. Jaime tightened his grip around me and I giggled, which blew my cover and caught Mike and Channing's attention.

"Well, hi there, lovebirds." Channing cooed, smirking at Jaime and I. She raised her eyebrow, "Nice nips, Jaime…" she remarked, nodding her head towards his chest. Jaime blushed and I laughed, sitting up. I felt Mike's eyes on me and uncomfortably realized I was only in a bra. I looked at the floor and found Jaime's shirt and pulled it over my head quickly, rolling my eyes at Mike.

"I want pancakes."

Everyone looked at me and shrugged, agreeing. Jaime stretched, "I should take a shower…want to join me?" he gave me a sleazy smile and laughed. Channing rolled her eyes, "Alright, I just cleaned that shower so…lets just go now. We're all hot messes, no big deal." She looked at me and nodded, "Broken Yolk?"

I nodded and went to go find some clothing so we could leave.
___________________________________________________

Channing and I walked into our favorite cafe, Broken Yolk, and sat down in our usual booth, dragging the boys behind us. The busboy brought Channing and I our usual coffees as we waited for our waitress to get there. "My ladies!" A high pitched voice called out as a tiny girl with a short black haircut came bounding towards us, "Ohhhh and men!"

"Sup babygirl?" Channing greeted as our friend Rylee, who worked at Broken Yolk.

She gave a bright smile and raised her eyebrow at the boys sitting next to Channing and I. "Hi. Who are you?" The boys introduced themselves and she gave Channing and I an intimidating I-know-what-you-did-last-night look. I flashed her a bright smile as she took down our orders.

Fifteen minutes later, Rylee came back with four plates of food and sat down next to me. She picked up my fork and began eating my pancakes as I swatted her hand away. Mike looked at her, "Aren't you supposed to be working?"

"Who are you again?"

Jaime laughed as Mike looked defeated and Rylee gave him a skeptical look and shrugged, taking a bite of my pancakes. She looked from Channing to I and shook her head, "I can't believe you went out last night without me! I want to find a man to deflower too!"

"Did you just say deflower?" Jaime asked, putting his fork of hash browns down. Rylee nodded, giving him a crazy face. "We need to introduce you to Vic. He needs some major deflowering. Actually, I'm pretty sure you're the only other person who refers to sex as a flower besides him…"

"You were working, bro!" I said, smacking her hand away from my pancakes, which were nearly half gone by now. Jaime took a forkful of them and I glared at him. He looked at me innocently and offered me the forkful of food. I shook my head and looked back at Rylee, "We can all hang out again tonight though. Unless the guys don't want to…"

Mike piped up, "I do!"

"Bring Vic so there can be some deflowering going down!" Channing said, smirking in Rylee's general direction. Rylee shrugged and declared that she was down for hanging out after her shift. We finished shortly after and parted ways with Rylee and the boys and Channing and I went back to our apartment so we could get our lives together.

Tonight should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhh la la (;
I honestly have no idea where this shit is goin but oh well!

comment bro!