Dizzy Dreamer

Deflower

The doorbell rang and I pranced across the hardwood floor, reaching the door before Channing. She rolled her eyes at me and walked away, taking a seat on the couch. I opened the door to see Rylee, leaning against the frame of the door, smirking seductively at me. I wriggled my eyebrows and she laughed, throwing her arms around me. After pulling away from each other, she looked me up and down, "Your tits are fucking pimpin' in that" she said, nodding at my low cut shirt.

I rolled me eyes, "They always are."

"Relevant," she said as she hugged Channing and whipped out her handy flask. "Its going to be a fun night."

Channing and I looked at Rylee, "You would."

She shrugged as the doorbell rang again. I looked through the peep hole and saw Vic standing alone. I sent Rylee to open the door while Channing and I hid sat on the couch quietly. Rolling her eyes, Rylee opened the door, looked Vic up and down and gave him a bro nod, "Sup Precious?"

"Do I uh, have the right apartment?" He blushed and looked flustered as she pulled him into a tight hug and whispered her name in his ear. I loved watching her fuck with men. He readjusted his shirt after they pulled away and spotted Channing and I. He waved as there was another knock at the door, which wasn't closed all the way.

Jaime's head peaked through the crack and he looked around, smiling widely. A hand holding a bottle of patron creeped around Jaime's neck. Jaime opened the door fully to reveal Mike behind him, holding the alcohol. Mike bounded over towards Channing like a puppy dog and sat down next to her, kissing her cheek. I walked over to Jaime he wrapped his arms around my hips and kissed my forehead.

I looked over to Rylee, who was sitting very closely to Vic, trouble gleaming in her eyes, as she slowly put a hand on his thigh. He cleared his throat.

"Who wants some shots!"
__________________________________________

"Put the lime in your mouth, Vic!" I urged, holding a lime towards his face. He bit it out of my palm so that the fruit part was facing outwards. Rylee took a shot of tequila and bit the lime from Vic's lips, lingering for an extra second. Jaime cat called and pulled me into him. I looked around for Channing and Mike but all I saw was an empty bottle of whiskey and Mike's hoodie on the floor. I laughed at Channing's closed bedroom door as Jaime put his chin on my shoulder.

The volume on the music amplified, seemingly out of nowhere, until I saw Channing sliding back into the living room drunkenly, an empty cup in her hands, "Oh hell yeahhhhh!"

They be like Smooth, what, can you teach me how to Dougie?"

Rylee cackled, "This song is so ridiculous, really Channing?" Channing shrugged and tugged on Mike's arm, getting him to dance with her. I turned around, facing Jaime, and tilted my head to the side, "Teach me how to dougie?"

He shook his head, laughing reluctantly as I put his hands on my hips and made him dance to the beat. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rylee backing up onto Vic, who was surprisingly Dougie-ing correctly. He actually looked like a mix of a woman and a Mexican Chris Brown. I tried my hardest not to die from laughing. Jaime pulled my hips tight against his and kissed me. I smirked into the kiss and took his hand, pulling him down the hallway and into my bedroom.

He shut the door and lay me down on my bed, climbing on top of me.

___________________________________________

The door to my room opened around five in the morning and I pulled my head off of Jaime's chest to find a shirtless Rylee leading Vic, who was only scantily clad in boxers, paused in my door. Vic giggled as Jaime sat up groggily, the blanket no longer covering up what it was before. Rylee looked at Jaime and then at me. She saw the look on my face and bit her lip, "Sorry!" she lingered in the door way for a second longer, "Nice one, by the way, Avery." She winked and pushed Vic away from the door. I shook my head and tried to lay down again, but Jaime was still up.

"Go back to sleep Himez, its like, five in the morning."

He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes as he kissed me. I pushed him away playfully as I heard what sounded like a woman, but was clearly Vic, moaning. Jaime began laughing hysterically, "The deflowering process has begun." As if on cue, Mike burst into my room, dragging Channing behind him. He looked at Jaime and nodded, yelling "Deflower!"

Channing pushed past Mike and sat on my bed with me, laying her head in my lap, "They have way too much energy. I couldn't care less that Vic isn't a fucking virgin anymore. I want to sleep."

I nodded in agreeance as Jaime got up out of bed. Channing recoiled, "Oh lord, it is too early to have man junk all up in my face."

Jaime made an awkward face and slipped his shorts on, pushing Mike out of the room so that they could go spy on Vic and Rylee as Channing and I fell back asleep for a few moments.

___________________________________________

"I'M NOT A FUCKING VIRGIN!" Vic screamed, waking me up from my short lived slumber. Channing looked at me, sitting up, "Well I guess that plan worked."

I walked into the living room, seeing Vic standing with his arms crossed across his bare chest. "Congratulations, Precious!" I shouted, high fiving Rylee who rolled her eyes at me.

He glared, "I'm not a virgin! And why does everyone keep calling me Precious?"

"That's the whole point. Once you have sex with someone for the first time, you aren't a virgin anymore. As for the Precious thing…you'll never know." I said, winking at him.

"No, I'm not a virgin!" He repeated again.

Channing shook her head, "Let me put this in terms you understand. Once you are deflowered, you are no longer a virgin! So congratulations."

He grunted as Rylee laughed behind him, "No, okay let me explain this to you slowly," Vic started, "I wasn't a virgin coming into this night…thanks, assholes," He said, looking at Jaime and his brother. "And I didn't have sex with Rylee."

"What! Why not? She's hot as fuck, you're missing out." Channing interrupted.

"Blame your boyfriend, he burst in as it started getting good." Rylee sighed. Channing smacked Mike in the stomach and he doubled over. Jaime walked over to me, putting his arm around my shoulders.

Vic flipped his hair back in defiance and sat on the couch again. The boy apparently got grumpy if his ass-getting got interrupted. I took Jaime's hand, "Well then, I'm going back to bed…you guys should uh, finish what you started…bye!" I blurted out, dragging Jaime back to my room. He yelled, "Get some!" as he closed my door and sat down on my bed. I put my head back on his chest and he wrapped his leg around my body.

As I was finally drifting back to sleep I heard Vic yell, "NO, MIKE, YOU CAN'T WATCH. GO AWAY!"
♠ ♠ ♠
this was ridiculous but Ash asked for an update
hahahaha anywayyy

comment/subscribe/etc etc etc < 3