Dizzy Dreamer

Neighbors Know My Name

The boys, Rylee, Channing and I made it back to our apartment building and I was stopped by our downstairs neighbor, a middle aged red headed woman, who looked at me inquisitively, her eye brow raised. She put her hand on my elbow and looked at the boys behind me, "So, Avery, which one is Jaime? I hear his name a lot…" she said, winking.

I stood there and blushed a crimson red while everyone began laughing behind me. My neighbor walked off, cackling. I turned around, to face my friends, absolutely horrified. Vic was on the floor laughing and Jaime was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes as Channing humming the beat to one of our favorite slow jams. Mike, Channing and Vic began belting out Trey Songz, "I bet the neighbors know my name, they be stressin' while we sexinnnnn'". Channing began making obscene motions with her hands and I started laughing, currently beet red.

"I be the neighbors know my name, the way you screaming scratching yelling!" Vic sang out, causing everyone to laugh at him. He hung his head and looked up through his hair, "I mean huh…waking up your neighbors downstaiiiiiirs…" he sang, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

I rolled my eyes at him as we all started walking away, leaving him on the grass.

"Guys, wait the fuck up!" he screamed, running at us, his arms up and flailing.

_______________________________________________

"Are we going to spend everyday together like this?" Jaime asked me, stroking my hair back. I nodded my head softly and smiled, even though he couldn't see me. We were laying on my couch watching a movie, waiting for Chinese food to get to my apartment and just relaxing for once. Mike and Channing had gone out for a cigarette and Vic and Rylee had disappeared somewhere in the apartment. I heard Jaime chuckle.

All of a sudden, there was a womanly scream at the top of someone's lungs. Jaime sat up and sighed, shaking his head and gently pushing me off his chest. I got up to follow him but he told me to stay, saying that he had to "deal with some business."

Two minutes later, Vic rushed into the living room, frantic. I shot him a questioning look and he took a deep breath, "Fucking shit, there was a spider the size of a burrito in your bathroom!" He sat down next to me on the couch as Rylee came strolling out, rolling her eyes.

I eyed Vic, "You were the one who screamed, weren't you?"

He blushed a crimson red and Rylee hit him on the chest. She repeated what had happened with Vic and the spider, Vic's eyes huge. Jaime's phone rang from an unrecognized number and I called him from the living room.

"Just answer it, its probably the food guy asking for directions" he called from the hallway as I heard his footsteps louder as he walked towards the living room.

"Hello?" I asked into his iphone.

"Jaime-" a girl's low voice purred from over the receiver.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun

for glooo duh