Status: need new second author

I Wish You Would Know

My Step-Father Is Worse That Cinderella's Step-Mother.

I gently picked up my guitar, a gift I got from my best friend Ivy on my eleventh birthday. I started playing and singing to a song I had written a few years ago.

I can see it now,
But my vision's getting blurry,
My memories are fading away,
You say you're in a hurry,
But you still stay,

You say, Life Won't be the same,
As you hang your head in shame,
But I've had my chance at fame,
And I let it go,
Let it go,

I remember our last kiss,
Our last kiss in the rain,
I hold it tight,
But Soon it goes,
As everything has to go,

You can't hold anything forever,
You have to let it go,
Let it go,

Baby,
Let them all go,
Let them go,

Please Let me go.


There was clapping from a dark corner of my room, and Gregory, my step-father, stepped out of the shadows, a drunken smile on his face.

Shit.

"Hey, Sweetie." He slurred.
I should have remembered to lock my door, it would have given me a warning and some time to get the hell out of here. But Idiot me didn't think that far ahead, no,I left it open.

"Get out of here. Don't do this while mom's here." I begged.

He smirked, and stumbled on his way towards me. "Mommy's not here, went out with some friends tonight."

No.

I tried to shove him off balance but that just gave him an advantage, he gripped my hands with one of his, and with the other, pulled handcuffs from a pocket. I hated the fact that my mom had to marry another policeman.

"No!"

I struggled but it was no use, he had barely any trouble removing my clothes, then his.
It all sickened me, and I wanted so badly to puke on him.
♠ ♠ ♠
XP No idea why I wrote that song. XD hahah.