Status: Active

The Unforgiving Forest

Three

“WHAT THE HELL!” I woke up to Nick screaming. Kyle's arm was flopped lazily over my waist. He must have woke up as well because he blushed fiercely and snatched his arm away.

“Why you little!” He charged at Kyle who was still in the process waking up.

“Nick no!” I screamed and on impulse slapped him, in the face. Nick looked startled and so did I, I quickly recovered and finished what I was saying. “It's not his fault. When you left I needed someone to sit by, he was all alone and I thought he could use a friend. It wasn't intentional it was while we were asleep.” Oh how I wish it had been intentional.

“Fine.” He growled through his teeth but didn't but Kyle down. Kyle looked like he was about to wet his pants.

“Put. Him. Down.” I growled at Nick. My eyes grew wide for a second, because I had never sounded so vicious, but again, I recovered quickly to my anger-blinded ways.

“No.” Nick smirked. Kyle began to absorb some of my ferocity his eyes slow became more and more angry.

“She said put me down. Why don't you respect your girlfriends wishes.” He said snidely. Then he blushed because he talked, at least he was brave for a moment...

“What does she see in you your a little wimp. You wouldn't survive here for one day.” He smirked as you could visibly see Kyle's self confidence fall. I wanted to say that he had already survived a day here, but I figured that now was not the time for that.

“I think Kyle meant ex-girlfriend. There is no way I'm going to sit here and watch as you threaten to beat a guy I became friends with because you're jealous.” I walked up to him, kicked him in the balls. He instantly dropped Kyle and ran out of the room; slamming the door behind him. Luckily no one else had been in here when all the adrenaline left my system because I stood there shocked at what I just did, on the edge of tears.

“Are you alright?” Kyle asked me. I just stood there, frozen; a statue. He grabbed my hand and led me to the wall where he urged me to sit.

“H-h-how could I hit someone?” I began to cry.

“He deserved it.” Kyle said. He brought me into a hug. My crying quieted a bit and I hugged him closer. How had he managed to calm me down so quickly? And with such a simple action?

“Have you ever had a girlfriend?” I asked suddenly. Hey I was single now, I was aloud to do that.

“No.” He murmured, the answer didn't surprise me.

“What did you mean last night? That you were being selfish?” I switched subjects again, that's me, I may just have a slight touch of ADD.

“Um....Th-that....I wanted you to...lay by me.” He blushed. This time I did touch him, finally. I stroked his cheek. There was an electric shock that went through my fingers. But it was good. I don't know how to explain it, it felt....right. Like we were never meant to let go of each other.

“Woah.” I said. “Did you feel that?” He nodded. This time he reached up and stroked my cheek, the shock was there again. I closed my eyes, I let my self be swept up in the feeling of his touch. I let out a little sigh.

“Can I be your first girlfriend?” I asked with my eyes still closed. Out of one relationship and right back into another... But he just felt right for me, unlike Nick. I didn't need a rock, I realized, I needed someone who understands me and is gentle.

“I'd like if you were all my firsts.” He muttered quietly. I was obviously not supposed to hear that, but I did, with my spidey senses. Not really though...

“I'd like that too.” I looked at him, he turned red, it was a really nice color on him. Then he slowly leaned in towards me. He was very hesitant, gauging my reaction as he moved closer. After a few seconds he realized I was completely ready for it and just went for it.

His lips pressed to mine and there was pure ecstasy. It seemed as if I was back home again and there was nothing wrong. The actual kiss however was even better. His lips had the perfect amount of softness. His lips easily molded with mine. His hand tangled in my hair at the perfect time. It was all so perfect, and so hard to explain. When he pulled away we were both breathing heavily.

“Oh my god.” I whispered. “That was perfect.” I rested my forehead against his. I felt a little dirty, what with literally only breaking up with my boyfriend of a year thirty seconds ago. But I ignored it.

“I know.” He smiled at me. He began to place kisses down my neck and shoulder. I made a strange purring noise and tugged lightly on his hair. I wanted him to kiss me again, oddly enough. I should just want to slow down, but I don't. As if reading my mind he slowly brought his lips back to mine. It was a sweet kiss, then he bit my lower lip. I let out a little moan that only he could hear. I felt his tongue trace my lower lip, not sure how to get in, but begging for entrance. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and allowed him to explore the crevasses of my mouth. He tasted so good I a moaned a little louder. Luckily when Nick stormed out of the room he had slammed the door closed. So no one could hear us. Finally my tongue began to fight back I wanted into his mouth. There was no way I was going to win so he just let me. I began to take touch everything I could with my tongue.

His hand found its way into my shirt and grasped my breast. I arched into him and moaned into his mouth. He moaned back. My hand flew to his pants to rub him through his jeans. He pulled away I made a strange sound he just laughed and locked the door. Then his lips crashed back to mine.

Some point in time my shirt was discarded. He then unhooked my bra. I gasped as the cold air hit my breasts. He tore his mouth away from mine and slowly kissed down my neck. He then took a nipple into his mouth. He sucked and nipped at it while he massaged the other breast. I was arching and writhing, as well as holding his sweatshirt to my mouth so no one would hear me moan.

I tugged on his hair to get his lips back to mine and flipped us over so I was on top.. From there I unbuttoned his pants and slid off his boxers.

He gasped as I had. I roughly grabbed him and ran my finger over his slit. He moaned loudly into my mouth and flipped us back over again. He discarded my pants and underwear, leaving us completely naked. I stared at him in awe he had an amazing body; unparalleled to anyone else's. I couldn't wait much longer...

“Now.” I commanded panting. He grunted and slid himself into me. I groaned as he stretched the virgin skin. He was slow at first, trying to make it as painless as possible. That is until I grabbed his ass and urged him to go faster. He thrusted in and out and I bucked up to meet him.

Soon our bucks became jerky and he came. We both screamed and rode out our orgasms.

After a few minutes there was a knock.

“Hello?” I called shakily. Willing the walls to be soundproof as to save Kyle and I a lot of embarrassment.

“Are you quite finished?” Abby's voice traveled through the door. I blushed, I obviously had no luck with the sound proof thing..

“Yeah...” My embarrassment was almost tangible.

“Well both of you get dressed. And I know that's not Nick.”

“Yeah I'm definitely not that bastard.” Kyle said. “Oops.” He blushed, I chuckled a little. Then we got dressed at the speed of light, and opened the door for Abby.

“Hey you're wearing your glasses.” She pointed out. “Oh and your glasses almost match each other!”

“So, Alex, who's this?” She had a strange look on her face.

“This is Kyle.” Kyle was blushing so deep it was almost purple and looking down at his feet. “It takes him a while to get to talk to you, he's shy.”

“So I see.” She said sarcastically. "Where is Nick?"

"I broke up with 'that bastard'," I quoted Kyle. "Like two minutes ago?"

"And this happened?" She seemed confused. I was too at the moment.

“That was because...well I have no idea. What about you?” I asked Kyle.

“Well you broke up with Nick because he tried to hurt me, then you cried and I hugged you. Then you started asking questions, the second one being why was I 'being selfish.' Then I awkwardly explained it and you though it was romantic and asked to be my girlfriend.” Abby gave an aw, he blushed deeper. “I said yes, and you touched my face and it felt beyond amazing, like we were meant to be with each other and I touched your cheek. Then we kissed. Then we kissed again except it was different, and this happened..”

“Wow,” Abby said. “That was some first date.” So it was, so it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3