Status: Active

The Unforgiving Forest

Eight

"Spider!" Someone yelled and everyone was sent into a frenzy of panic. The spiders had been attacking more frequently. We had gaping holes in the house everywhere. And every time we fixed one the spiders would break that exact spot again or make a larger hole somewhere else. The three pairs of us with true mates have been able to take turns keeping them out of the house. But we can only guard so long before we become exhausted.

We've been having some of the other kids fashion wooden spikes and trenches around the perimeter of the house for protection. But they don't do much good. Currently Kyle and I were in our bed, taking a break from guarding.

"I'm so tired." I said and snuggled into his chest.

"i know this is torture, I think we've lost fifteen pounds in the last week. Your ribs are showing." He said, h is eyebrow furrowed with worry.

"I'm fine." I tell him seriously. "Really, I've been eating plenty, and it's not that bad, is it?"

"No,' He sighed. "But I don't like seeing you this thing. When we get back, I'll feed you until you're 300 pounds." I wrinkled my nose and he laughed.

"Come on let's just sleep." I ignored the shout of 'spider' and curled up next to Kyle. It wasn't our turn to guard anyway. Besides, we slept with a force field around us; nothing could touch us. So I fell asleep almost instantly. However, it felt like only minutes later when someone woke me up.

"Kyle, Alex! There's twenty spiders out there, we can't hold them back much longer!" The girl said. So I grumpily dragged myself out of bed and took Kyle with me. I opened the door and shut it instantly. The spider was right outside our door.This was bad. They had never gotten inside the house before that was bad.

"Ready?" I asked Kyle. He nodded quickly. We jumped out the door and punched the spider in the face. We noticed that the rest of the kids were screaming and running around like idiots.

"Get the fuck downstairs!" I shouted at them. I started ushering them downstairs. The basement was safe right now. It had all the same facilities as the main level, even a kitchen. So they might have to stay down there permanently.

As I shut the door my arm was grabbed and ripped backwards. I howled in pain. It had definitely been pulled out of its socket, and it didn't help the spider was hanging from my arm.

"Ow. Ow, holy fuck, ow." I panted. "Kyle, it's going to rip my arm off! Help!" He rushed toward the spider and I and lunged at it. In an effort to protect itself, it dropped me on the floor and started to back off. But Kyle didn't stop. He kept after the spider until it was forced to run away.

"They will never touch you again." He growled. Then he hugged me to the point of crushing me. I didn't understand his sudden anger but I enjoyed the security I felt in his arms.

"Let's take it easy and guard the other people in the basement." He whispered gently into my ear. I nodded into his shoulder and cradled my arm; it hurt like hell.

Kyle walked slowly to the door with me. He pushed rubble out of the way chivalrously and held open the door for me. Once we got inside the door I took a seat on the stairs and fell asleep. It was really peaceful. I dreamed of being back home and laying awake with Kyle for hours as we talked about nothing in particular.

I woke up in a start, as I felt someone's hands wrap around my neck. I let out a hoarse scream before my air was completely blocked from enter or exiting. I started slapping Kyle's leg and mentally screaming at him. When he woke up he was startled and couldn't do anything for a moment. My vision was narrowing and blackness was about to consume me when Kyle reacted and pushed the girl off of me.

"What are you doing?" He shouted at her.

"I don't know." She looked a little dazed. "I was just in the kitchen getting food and now I'm here."

"You don't remember what you just did?" He asked skeptically.

"A little." She admitted. "But it was like I was watching myself, like it wasn't really me in control."

Kyle and I looked at each other. "He's controlling them." We said at the same time. Then I finally took in my surroundings. Most of the other people where walking around with black looks in their eyes. Except for Drew. He was sitting in a corner, his hands locked around his knees as he slowly rocked back and forth. His eyes showed some sort of inner struggle. I slowly approached him.

"Drew are you okay?" I asked carefully.

"Do get so close." He said through closed teeth. "He gets stronger when you get closer."

"Who gets stronger?" I asked gently.

"Him. The one that controls this place." He let out a strangled cry. "He's in my head! Can you help me." His hands pressed hard against his ears as if trying to stop the voices in his head.

"What's he saying?"

"I don't know...I can't understand him. But it hurts." He rubbed his temples again. He wants me to hurt you though. I can feel it."

"You're doing great. Just keep it up, and we'll try really hard to find who you're meant to be with." We had no luck, finding it, and ended up having to lock up all the people without true mates in the basement. They weren't safe.

**

Since then, the people without true mates have gotten worse.

Nick seems to be the leader of the ones who are overtaken at night. Most people think that trying to be friends with their ex's is hard, well why don't you try to remain friends while knowing he may become possessed and strangle you in your sleep. Yeah, every time he's attacked someone, its either me or Kyle.

There are fourteen people who have found their true mates. That's fourteen people that have to guard the house at all times because we can't trust the others. It's wearing us all down. We've got dark circles under our eyes, we've lost a considerable amount of weight and we bitch at everyone else constantly (but not at each other because we're 'true mates' and literally cannot fight with each other). We've noticed that the stress is actually killing us.

"It's killing us!" Kyle said at our daytime meeting with the others. "You all know we can't keep this up much longer, we need to get more of everything: sleep, food, and just fun over all."

"Kyle has got a point." I say. "I look like I anorexia and never sleep. The others need to find their true mates. We can't do this much longer."

"I know, I mean with the hints the 'Puppet Master' gave this it shouldn't have taken this long!" Abby said. "I don't look as bad as Alex, no offense, but let's just say I was definitely not this small before."

"Wait." I said standing up. "What if they can't remember what he told them; He did imply they didn't have long to find who their true mate was. What if he took that memory away?"

"They wouldn't be able to find their mate, and we would become more weared down and eventually go completely insane or die. Then He could run this place and feed them to his... pets." Katlyn (the girl who we had met in the Kitchen, her boyfriend was Mark).

"We have to speak to them!" Mark exclaimed.

*


"Nick!" I screamed, as I felt his hands slip around my neck, forcing any air that I had planned to in hail to stay out of my lungs. Kyle delivered a quick and precise punch to Nick's face, knocking him out of the trance.

"Thanks." He said rubbing his jaw. "I needed that."

"No problem." Kyle said, there was anger still lingering in his eyes.

"I need to ask you something." I told Nick. "Do you remember the letter I read a few months ago?"

"Yes, about the true mates or whatever...." He looked at his feet. "And how you weren't mine." He sounded sad. I ignored him.

"Yes. Do you remember seeing and smelling something about your true mate. You have to try really hard."

"No...wait.... It's hazy and there's flashes of light like something doesn't want me to see it." His brow furrowed.

"Don't stop; keep trying to remember what it was."

"B...B-blue....eyes... The eyes are blue and.... they smell...like.....a t-tulip." He said. "AH!" He screamed and started holding his head.

"Nick! What's wrong!" I nealt beside his now curled up form on the floor.

"M..My head! Make it stop." He was screaming profanities and cradling his head. "I'm losing it, the eyes and the smell, I can't.-ah!"

"Blue and tulips, blue and tulips!"

"Blue e-eyes. Tulip smell!" He kept repeating, but every time he did the pain looked as if it doubled.

"Abby I don't care that they can't see take his pain away. It's causing him to forget." Abby nodded and followed Kyle's instructions.

"Alex come with me and let's find a girl who has blue eyes and smells like a tulip." Kyle said, I nodded. As we began to left the room and became some what coherent.

"Not girl!! Not girl!! Not meant to be straight!! Reason I didn't find mate,not girl!" He started panting, and his eyes rolled back into his skull. His voice also changed, to that of the Puppet Masters. "It's not a girl, he thought he was straight for the longest time but his destiny is to be with a thin boy with bright blue eyes. He looks more feminine than manly. Unlike Nick, the boy knows he is gay. He is the only one who can save Nick now." Then Nick came back. Gasping for air and whimpering.

"He's dying, you have to find the boy!" Abby screamed. Then she connected with Jason. "We will keep him alive as long as possible.

"Kyle we have to go." I yelled grabbing his hand and began running out the room. Then I stopped and was hit with realization. I saw Kyle was too.

"Drew." We said in unison.

*


"Everyone!" I screamed. "We have found one of your true mates." A hum of noise traveled through the crowd.

"It is for a guy." Nick said and the girls sighed and left. "It's for Drew. Where is he?"

"I'm right here." He said as the others left, he looked excited. "Did you really find him?"

"Well Drew," I said. "We are going to do something that only true mates can do, and you can't tell anyone alright?" He nodded. Kyle and I joined as one and grabbed Drew's hands. We then teleported to the room that held Nick.

"What's wrong with him?" Drew gasped.

"We told him to remember the hints the Puppet Master had given about you, and He began to kill him." I said.

"The Puppet Master said that only you could save him, we don't know how though." Kyle said. "And the reason he didn't find you before is because he didn't know he was meant to be gay. So he might not be... excited about this, so don't be disappointed if he doesn't love you right away."

Drew nodded. "What do I do?"

"Uh..." I said, then Puppet Master tuned into Kyle and I's head. Now that you have found the boy, you must get them to kiss, otherwise your friend will be missed.

"You have to kiss him! Puppet Master just told us." I told him. "Hurry there isn't much time."

"Alright." Drew looked focused, he leaned down and pressed his lips to Nick's.

**

{Nicks P.O.V}
I felt pressure on my lips. My headache had stopped and I felt perfectly fine. They must have found my true mate. Now knowing that this girl was the right one for me and was going to be with me until I died allowed me to kiss her back. I kept my eyes closed loving the sensation and cupped her face.

Then I felt her tongue begging for entrance, I parted my lips so her tongue could get in. Then, I decided to be nice and just let her tongue explore my mouth. My eyes flicked open and all I saw was those gorgeous blue eyes staring back at me. They then closed and mine followed suit.

Then she decided to be feisty and straddle my hips. She began to pull my hair. Then she shoved her hips into mine and there was glorious friction. I felt something poking against my thigh, I opened my eyes. Uh.... I don't think girls are supposed to have dicks...

Then I heard Alex giggle. "Do you think he noticed that Drew is most definitely not a girl?" She giggled again.

"No." Kyle said with a chuckle. My eyes shot open and I shut into a sitting position.

"You! Boy! Laughing! Tongue! Mouth! Dick! Ah!" My brain was trying to make sense of this.

"Nick calm down." Alex said. "What are you trying to say?"

"He's not a girl!!" I shouted finally figuring how to put it into a sentence.

"No I am most definitely not a girl, I also have a name. It's Drew. I'm also your true mate." He smile at me and giggled. "You can't deny that, that kiss was ah-maz-ing!" He separated the syllables.

"It was, but I'm not gay. Sorry." I told him. Looking him over he didn't look that bad. He had lovely black hair that perfectly framed his face and his eyes. They are ineffable! A blue color that words cannot explain. His lips were swollen from our kiss and a lovely shade of pink. He was think, but not too thin, he seemed perfectly proportioned. He also looked like he had a major Hard-on, it looked like his skinny jeans were about to rip.

"That's exactly why you just checked me out and your eyes lingered on my down stairs." He smirked at me. He just seemed so cute I just wanted to kiss him all over.

"Aw thanks Hun!" Drew smiled and blushed.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You said that out loud." I gaped at him, I was sure I didn't say that out loud.

"Actually he didn't." Alex said. "You read his mind that is what true mates do."

"But you don't understand! Drew is not a girl! And I dated you, how am I gay?"

"Well, PM, Puppet Master, said that you were, in the end, meant to be gay, it was your destiny."

"Oh..." I trailed off. "This is going to take some getting used to."

He is lovely, I'm so lucky I get to have him, only me. I can't wait to undress him and-

"Ah Drew stop I don't want to know what you want to do to me!" I covered my ears.

"Sorry." He looked down and blushed hard. I loved that blush, he looked so sexy.

"Ha ha I heard you!" Drew said.

"No! No fair. I'm just not thinking right." I exclaimed.

"So people just read your mind all the time then?" He asked.

"No..."

"Well then we were totally meant to be together." Then he smirked. He closed his eyes and looked like he was thinking really hard.

I then got the entire play back from his perspective. He was surprised that I had kissed back. Then instead of me backing away, like I had. I began unzipping his pants, which apparently were to tight for boxers. I took his length into my mouth and began to give him blow job.

"Ahhh!" I screamed. " I don't want to see that stop." But secretly I did want to see it.

"Ha I heard you think that." Drew teased again.

"No you didn't it was just a mind trick.

"Of course it was." He smirked. I began to run at him, not sure what I was going to do when Alex tripped me.

I screamed as I fell and my lips connected with his on the way down. Even though I was raised by a complete Homophobe his lips on mine felt amazing on mine. Just to tease him I rubbed him through his jeans.

He pulled away to moan. The best part was that it was my name. I tried to sneakily, so the others wouldn't see, reach into his pants and grab his member. The thought he showed me was true, He didn't have any boxers on. Some how I knew he had a sensitive spot right under his chin so I nibbled and sucked right there.

"Oh, god, NICK!" he moaned. He immediately shed his shirt and allowed me to kiss down his chest.

I teased him and kissed along where he pants ran. I also nibbled and lick there.

"Fucking tease." He said breathily. "Do something!"

"Or, you know... Don't." Alex said. Then I remembered they were in the room.

"Oops." I blushed and protectively stood in front of him as he put his shirt back on.

I laughed as I noticed the giant bulge in his pants.

Darling, you have one too. I Drew chime in my head. I looked down and blushed.

That's okay though. I think its hot! Drew said in my head again. I smiled at him. The blush is also cute. I blushed harder.

Hun, I'm probably about to explode in my pants, and unfortunately, I don't have an extra pair.... Would you mind going to the bathroom with me? Let me just say you don't look like you will hold it in much longer either...

Yeah, I'm not gonna make much longer either. Thanks though, for putting up with my surprise. I smiled at him.

"And thanks Alex for tripping me and forcing me to kiss him." I smiled genuinely at her.

"I didn't hear the first half of that but, you're welcome?" She smiled. I heard Kyle clear his throat.

"Now, um , I assume you guys are going to go to the bathroom and fix....Your downstairs....area..." He awkwardly trailed off. "So you may want to know how to turn invisible."

"Yeah..." Drew said and awkwardly ruffled his hair. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He looked at me surprised but squeezed back.

"You have to find a reason to become one, for us its love, for Lilia its to help and I Abby's is worry."

"I'm going to guess its probably lust for you guys." Alex said. "So think about your lust and grab each others hand."

I grabbed Drew's other hand and looked into his eyes. I thought about how I wanted to touch him all over and he followed my lead. There was this feeling of one-ness. It was no longer Drew and me it was Us.

"Now it looks like have the ability so just imagine becoming invisible and go to the bathroom. But you can't do this around the others, we have to wait for them to find their own mates, its like an unwritten law we automatically follow." We automatically nodded and turned invisible.

"Report to our room at seven, it should give you enough time to.. Have some...fun." Kyle said. "We all have to take shifts in guard duty.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3