All I Need.

one

Riley Barnes shook her head and sighed as she listened to Jordan Staal tell his teammates of his latest, ‘conquest.’

“Man, if you thought she looked good in that dress.” Jordan smirked and whistled. “Just imagine what she looked like without it.”

“Merde. ” Max gulped as thoughts of the blonde naked filled his mind, he hit Jordan on his back. “Lucky son of a bitch.”

Jordan shrugged, running his hand through his short blonde hair. “I like to think it’s the girl that’s the lucky one.” Jordan said, being cocky.

Riley rolled her eyes and decided to make her presence know. “Jordan.” She called, from her spot in the looker room’s entry way.

Jordan looked at her and smirked. He had been lusting after Riley since the day Mario introduced her to the team.

“Yeah?” Jordan called from his spot, on his stall.

“The trainer wants to see you.” Riley said, pushing some of her auburn hair behind her ear. She nodded to Sidney and the rest of the guys before she walked away.

Jordan quickly took of his skates and he ran down the hall, trying to catch up with Riley’s long strides. For her to be only 5’6, she sure did walk fast.

“So, Riley.” Jordan said.

Riley looked at him from the corner of her eye and stepped onto the elevator. “So, Jordan.” She mocked him, making him emit a small chuckle.

“When are you gonna let me take you out?” Jordan asked, getting straight to the point. No need in being around the bush.

Riley snorted, as this was the 8th time Jordan has asked her out, in less than two months. She always told him no, not wanting to be another notch on his bedpost, or become locker room talk.

Riley pushed the number 2 on the elevator, and said a simple, “No.”

Jordan groaned, he hoped number 8 would be his second lucky number, though we all know it’s number 11. “Why the hell not?” He asked.

Riley rolled her eyes at him. “I see the way you teat women, Jordan. And, I refuse to become another notch on your bedpost, or become locker room talk.”

Jordan smirked, so she had heard him. Good. “Maybe you could be the woman who makes me different. Ya know? Tame the beast.”

Riley rolled her eyes at him. “You’re an asshole.” She stated, as the elevator dinged, letting them know that they were on the second floor.

“A sexy asshole. A asshole you wanna get to know.” Jordan insisted, trying to keep up with her as she walked out the elevator, but he was enjoying to view from her backside.

“Look,” Riley turned around, not wanting to play games. “I see the way you teat women, and it’s not right.”

Jordan frowned, he did not want to talk about that. “Yeah, and it’s a part of life.” Jordan said, walking towards Riley until he had her trapped. He placed his hands against her head. “Let’s not talk about that, let’s talk about me getting that date.”

Riley suddenly smirked, deciding that two could play that game. She licked over her lips. “Yeah, and you wanna know what else is apart of life?” She asked, her breath hot against his ear.

Jordan gulped and nodded his head.

“Getting rejected, for the 8th time.” Riley whispered into his ear, before moving past Jordan and walking away.

“The trainer is waiting for you!” Riley called out, as she walked into her office.

Jordan let a smirk grace his lips, he loved a challenge, and that’s exactly what Riley was providing him with.