All I Need.

Chapter 8

The next morning as Riley’s alarm clock went off, she rolled over to turn off the alarm but she was surprised when she rolled into a warm body.

“Oh gosh.” Riley whispered looking down at Jordan, who now had one eye open.

“Mornin’.” Jordan mumbled wrapping his arms around Riley.

“Jordan I have to get up.” Riley said, yet she made no more to try and get up as she laid her head down on his chest. “C’mon, I have to go to work in an hour.”

“Just five more minutes.” Jordan said. “I forgot how nice it was to hold you in my arms. I missed that, I missed you.” Jordan confessed his hand running through Riley’s hair.

Riley was quiet, thinking over her words. Did it make happy to know that he missed her? Yes. Did Riley miss Jordan? She sure as hell did. Letting Jordan know that she missed him would be a big step. But Riley was sure that she was ready to take that step. So many steps had been taken last night, as the memories of what happened became clear in her mind.

“I, uh, I missed you to Jordan.” Riley admitted, her eyes glued to Jordan’s, looking for any kind of sign or signal he would give.

“You did?” He whispered, a tiny little grin hitting at the corners of his lips.

“I did.” Riley said, “I’m so miserable without you Jor-” And before she could even finish her sentence Jordan had gently placed his lips against hers.

Jordan was the first to pull away, he was sacred that he had over stepped his boundaries. He didn’t want to have came so far only to just screw it up with one little mistake. But he was surprised when Riley connected their lips once again.

The kiss was the kind of kiss that took your breath away, it was the kind of kiss that you share with someone that you love and letting them know that you still loved them and that you wanted things to work out. The kiss was hot and heavy, perhaps a little to heavy since a sleeping Kara was laying right next to Jordan.

This time Riley pulled away, trying to catch her breath.

After a few moments of silence Jordan spoke. “You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.” Jordan said, placing a kiss on her forehead. “I know that I’ve fucked up Riley, I know that. I’ve had to live with my mistakes for the past few months. I’m reminded that I fucked up big time every time I call home. I just, I was an idiot, a stupid and young idiot. I know that no matter how many times I apologize about what happened, no nothing will it ever take the pain away.” Jordan paused, making sure she was listening to what he had to say. “I was young back then, and I’ve grew so much since than. I’m a lot smarter than I was back then. I just wanted you to be my wife and for Kara to have her parents married. When you said no, I should of just listened to what you have to say, instead of going to that bar with Geno and cheating on you. Cheating on you was the worst mistake I have ever made, and I know I’ve made a few of those.” Jordan chuckled. “I’m know I’m asking for a lot Riley, but please just give me one more chance. Just one more chance, that’s all I need. Please”

Riley closed her eyes, taking in all of his words. There it was. She had waited weeks to hear him say that. He apologized and he sound so damn sincere that Riley could hear the pain in his voice as he talked. When Riley opened her eyes a tear leaked out. She had been holding it in for a few seconds. Jordan reached his hand up and wiped away her tears.

“Please don’t cry, Riley. I’m so sorry for making you cry. I’m so damn sorry for everything I’ve did to you.”

“Please.” Riley said, “Please stop all these apologizing. No more apologizes Mr. Staal. I don’t think I could handle any more apologizes from you.”

“Okay.” Jordan smiled, “No more apologizes. Promise.”

Riley half smiled as she sat up and placed her hands in Jordan’s. “I want us, Jordan. I really do. But I’m so nervous to give you my heart again. And what about Kara? I don’t want to put her through this mess again. I just can’t do that to her. How do I know that you won’t mess up again?”

“Because for the past few months I’ve got to experience what it would be like not having you or Kara in my life and I hated that. You and Kara are my everything and I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that I’ll be the best man I can be for you and the best dad I can be fore Kara. I know what life is without having you two in it, and I don’t ever what to have to experience that again.” He said wiping away a few of her tears.

“Don’t you dare fuck this up Jordan Lee Staal.” Riley said. He had basically said everything that she needed to know and than some.

“You mean it?” Jordan asked, his eyes lit up just like a kid when they first walk into a candy store.

“Yes. Yeah I do.” Riley said right before Jordan kissed her.

“Baby steps Jordan.” Riley said resting her head against his.

“Baby steps.” Jordan said in agreement. He would of agreed to anything if it meant having his family back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, and this time it didn't even take me a month to update! Yes! So here's the deal: I originally wrote this long, long chapter but I decided to cut it in half. So this is the first half of the chapter and sometime tomorrow, I'm going to post the second half of it. That way I can write the next chapter tonight and already have two chapters done.

Aren't you all so happy that they are finally back together? I know I am! But don't think that everything is going to be all peaches and cream from here on, 'cause it isn't going to be. There are a lot of bumps that Jordan and Riley have to first overcome.

Can I just say that I love you guys? Honestly, I really do. All the support and comments that I've gotten so far have meant the world to me. It just makes me so darn happy when I read what you all have to say, it makes my day!

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think. If I don't have the next chapter out by midnight tomorrow, than I give you all permission to yell at me through my tumblr.

I'd love to know what you thought of the chapter and hear your comments, questions on here or on my tumblr! <3