No Boundaries, No Lengths

No Need For Introductions

Janelle Marie Byfuglien rolled her luggage up her older cousin Dustin’s drive way. Her long black hair was blowing and she looked like she belonged on a runway, with her tight dark wash skinny jeans and dark blue V- neck sweater. Janelle reached the door and knocked. Dustin knew she was coming sometime this week, he just didn’t know when. So, it he would be kind of surprised, she just hoped he wouldn’t be to mad.

“Holy shit! Dude, there is a hot chick on your door step!” Janelle looked up to meet the face of the voice, and she meet the baby blue eyes of Patrick Kane.

Patrick had a bag of chips in his hand and his hair was messy.

Janelle chuckled as she heard Dustin tell Patrick to shut the fuck up.

“Holy hell!” Dustin said, as he laid eyes on his cousin. Dustin pulled her into a huge bear hug, something the Byfuglien family was known for.

“Can’t breathe, Dust.” Janelle managed to get out, hoping to get her feet safely back on ground.

Dustin laughed and placed his cousin back on the ground. “Sorry. What are you doing here, Janey?”

Janelle ran her hands through her hair. “Surprise?” She half asked, half said. “I was going to come later, but, I wanted to come earlier.”

Dustin smiled and grabbed her hand, pulling her into his home. “Bring her bags in Kaner.” He called out to Patrick, whose eyes were glued on Janelle’s body.

“Man!” Janelle heard Patrick groan. ‘Why do I gotta always do it?”

Janelle took in Dustin’s house. He lived in a nice house, it was very homely, the result of his mother and Janelle’s mother and an unlimited credit card plus the HDTV channel.

“Guys!” Dustin said, bringing Janelle to a stop. She took in his large living room and all thehot guys in it. She blushed as she felt their eyes on her body.

“Whose that?” Adam Burish asked, before taking a sip of his beer. He made no point in trying to be discreet as he undressed her with his eyes.

“This is my cousin, Janelle.” Dustin said.

“Hey.” Janelle spoke, her voice soft. “Nice to meet you all.”

Janelle smiled as she received hi’s and hello‘s.

“What me to make introductions?” Dustin whispered to her.

Janelle shook her head and placed her hands on her curvaceous body. “Please. I’ve been following this team before you got drafted, no need for introductions.”

Dustin laughed along with the rest of the team and pulled his cousin into a hug. He missed her witty remarks and sarcastic thoughts.

“Where do you want me to put these?” Janelle turned around and bit back her giggle. Patrick was surrounded by a sea of purple and green luggage.

“Put ‘em in the first guest room.” Dustin snickered.

Janelle followed Patrick up the stairs, she told Dustin she wanted to take a shower and she’d come back down.

“Dude, your cousin is smokin’ hot. Do she got a boy friend?” Adam asked, looking past Dustin trying to get a view of Janelle’s backside.

“First off, eew! That’s my cousin, and second she’s off limits.” Dustin shuddered. “I mean it, she’s off limits. So, try to wipe the dirty thoughts from your head.” Dustin sighed, maybe having his cousin come here, wasn’t the best idea. Especially if it meant having to protect her from his teammates.

Dustin noticed for the first time that Jonathan Toews wasn’t here, and he smiled. Maybe it was a good thing he told the other guys she was off limits to them.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really would like to know what you think of this!

I also have a Jordan Staal story out; All I Need.