No Boundaries, No Lengths

Stay The Night

Janelle licked over her lips as she looked at her self in the mirror. The boys were going out to a club and she was coming with. She wore a simple blue tank top under a black vest, and black jeggings, and a pair of black flats.

“Janelle! Get yo ass down here!” Dustin shouted from downstairs. He was getting impatient, and was tired of waiting for her. “I’m ready to roll!”

She rolled her eyes and flipped off the lights and shoved her money and I.d in her pockets before walking downstairs.

“Asshole.” She muttered, walking into the kitchen and making sure Walter had enough food and water.

“Let’s rock and roll!” Dustin shouted, throwing his keys in his hands.

- - -

Janelle sipped her Pepsi and watched with an amused smile as Dustin danced with a girl. There was nothing funnier to her then to watch her tipsy cousin dance.

She walked back over the V.I.P table and sent texts to her old friends.

“Mind if I join you?” Jonathan Toews asked, a red cup in his hand.

She grinned and shook her head, happy to have some company.

“So, I have to ask, why are you not on the dance floor?” She asked, after he parked himself next to her.

Jon through his head back and laughed. “I’m not that great of a dancer.”

“I think you’d do great with some lessons.” She giggled.

“Would you be my teacher?” He boldly flirted, shocking himself.

It must of the small amount of alcohol he had earlier. He’d never flirt openly with a girl. It was wrong, he kept telling himself in his head. Your weren’t supposed to date a teammates family member.

“Depends.” She smirked. “Do you wanna be my student?” She flirted right back.

“Yeah. I’ll take you dancing next week.” Jon grinned.

“Okay, then it’s settled, Mr. Toews, your taking me dancing next week.” She grinned back.

“So, tell me about you.” Jon said.

“What do you want to know?” She asked, licking over lips.

“Favorite color, favorite t.v show, favorite hockey team, favorite hockey captain.” He listed with a coy smile.

“Yellow.” She laughed. “House, The Blackhawk’s, and Sidney Crosby.”

“Sidney Crosby?” He groaned. “Every body likes Sidney Crosby.” He muttered, making Janelle giggle.

“Hey!” She laughed. “Have you seen his ass?” She poorly defended herself.

“I’m kidding.” She smirked, when she saw his un-amused facial expression.

Jon didn’t get a turn to respond back, as Dustin and his lady friend came back to the table. His lady friend made her self at home on his lap, and Janelle knew she was a decent lady.

Janelle crinkled her nose as the two made out.

“Come on.” Jon stood up, and held his hand out to her. He sensed her discomfort, and often felt like that when his team mates brought back a girl.

She gladly took his hand and grinned, loving the way it was warm. She followed him down to a table near the bar, where it was much quieter.

“Thanks.” She spoke, a soft grin on her face.

“It’s fine.” He smiled, and there conversation carried on, as if it hadn’t been stopped.

Two hours later, the two noticed that the club was beginning to wind down, so they walked back to the V.I.P area.

“Gross.” Janelle commented, she saw Dustin’s chick with her hand under his shirt. “I don’t want to go home with that.” She shuddered, knowing what they’d be doing.

“Then don’t.” Jon said, placing his hands in his pockets.

“I have to.” She smiled weakly.

“Stay the night with me.” He offered.

“If it’s not to much.” She said.

“It’s fine, I’ll meet you back here in a minute.” Jon smiled, before he went to make sure all his team mates were gone.

“Dustin.” She yelled, shielding her eyes with her hands. “I’m leaving with Jon.”

“Okay.” He nodded. “Works out fine with me.”

“Bye.” She turned to walk away.

“Wait.” Dustin called.

“Yeah?” She turned around.

“Use protection.” He snickered.

She didn’t hesitant to give him the finger. “Fuck you, Dustin.”

“That’s what you and Jon are gonna be doing.” He laughed, following his cousin out.

“Doing what?” Jon questioned, making her jump. She didn’t know he was there.

“Nothing.” She placed a hand on his shoulder. “Let’s go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for all the comments! I love 'em!
Hawks and Red Wings are playing tonight. Good luck, Hawks!

It's You I Can't Deny &Starting All Over

Oh, and the funniest Jonathan interview I have ever saw.