Disguises

Greyson.

Matvey Hanes is an adorable boy who stole my heart the very first day I met him. That day I can remember so clearly as if it happened only yesterday when in reality it’s been almost an entire year. But how could I forget such a day?

Not only was it embarrassing but it was the day I met Matvey, or Vee for short. I can’t forget it, no matter what.

“Grey, man, get me some pizza while you’re done there!” Tony screams from the top of the bleachers. I laugh because the boy had just eaten before we came to the game, yet he wants more food! Damn kid is a black hole, I swear.

I agree to it anyways and head for the concession stand. I get the pizza Tony wanted along with a bag of chips, a ring pop, and a bottle of Pepsi. I smile at the sight of our basketball team defending like the pro’s that they are.

The crowd is cheering. They throw their arms in the air when we get the ball and shout angrily whenever the opposing team takes it. School spirit is something this school definitely has and it makes me grin. After all, I am on the football team. I love knowing that the kids in our school are cheering for me so I know the basketball players love it too.

“Pizza!” Tony shouts happily at the sight of me. I roll my eyes and start to walk up the bleachers. I didn’t think anything of it, my severe klutz problem, until it came to bite me in the ass.

My foot catches on the bleacher and I curse because right in front of me is a girl. She has no time to move at all before I fall straight into her lap, my face planting itself in her chest and my hips between her-wait a second.

I don’t care about the fact that Tony’s pizza is lying on the bleacher, half slipping between the cracks and the other half safe, or that I just embarrassed myself in front of the entire school. I’m too focused on the fact that this girl I landed on is not a girl.

I can feel it against my hip. This causes me to pull my face from the chest that I now know is fake because it’s a bit displaced and she…well he has to readjust it while laughing hysterically. My cheeks catch fire when his ice blue eyes lock with mine.

They’re filled with amusement as he giggles cutely, “Not that you’re fat or anything but you’re kind of crushing me.”

“O-Oh, r-right, sorry!” I somehow sputter, quickly removing myself from his lap. He crosses his legs and I notice that he’s wearing a skirt and damn he really does look like a she but there is no way he is a she. I felt it pressing against my thigh! “I uh…sorry, I tripped and-”

“It’s ok but it looks like your pizza was ruined,” he points to the box and I scowl. Tony is soon down here, taking the safe part of the pizza and laughing hysterically at me.

“Man, that was fuckin’ hilarious!” He cackles and doesn’t even bother saying anything more to me before hopping back up the bleachers. I shake my head and look back at the boy I landed on. His friends are all staring at me and I recognize them as the I don’t give a shit kids.

You know…the ones who kick the shit out of anyone who oppose them, the ones covered in piercing and tattoo’s, the badasses no one wants to mess with? Yeah, those and I suddenly felt like an ant under a magnify glass.

“Are you ok?” I ask the boy, standing up and brushing myself off as if I fell in dirt instead of on a human cushion. I had to ask though because he’s so much smaller than me. I could have actually crushed him.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” he replies. “I’m Matvey, by the way, but most call me Vee.”

I bite my lip and reply with a blush still staining my cheeks. “I’m Greyson.”

I feel like such an idiot. I can’t believe I shoved my face in his chest! Well…it’s fake but that’s beside the point! And landing right between his legs? It’s like the world really does hate me! This is so embarrassing. I probably look like such an idiotand in front of such a cute guy too!

Ignore that thought…I totally didn’t think that, not at all.Yes I did. Gah!

One of the girls beside Vee grins evilly at me and whispers something into his ear. This causes him to laugh and I suddenly feel extremely self conscious so I make up an excuse about getting my things and going back to my friends. I say good-bye and apologize once more to Vee before leaving and blushing like mad.

God, I am such an idiot!

After retrieving my things I head up the bleachers and when I am about to pass Vee he smiles and says teasingly, “Don’t trip, Greyson.”

“Ha, ha, very funny.” I stick my tongue out immaturely at him but smilebecause he really is cute.


Not long after that basketball game I had gotten on my facebook and found a friend request. I remember wondering who could be adding me because, honestly, who doesn’t? And when I looked at that request, I remember smiling like the biggest idiot in the world because it was Vee.

I thought that I had made myself look like a fool in front of possibly the most beautiful thing to ever walk this Earth yet I was receiving a friend request from him. It made my day so of course I accepted it and now we even have each other’s phone numbers and we text constantly.

I’m not ever going to tell him this but I hate texting. I don’t text anyone unless it’s important but Vee is important so I text him everyday, all day. Don’t tell him this though because I have embarrassed myself around the boy to last me a life time.

Speaking of cell phone’s, mine is ringing.

I reach into my pocket and pull it out. I smile at the picture and name scribbled across the screen.

Sorry everyone but I’ve got to stop the story telling for today, Vee is calling.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you are wondering, yes this is a gender-bender story.
Got a problem with it?
Click the back button and find another story to read.

P.S. I kind of loved how I made them meet lol

Comment&Subscribe?