Disguises

Matvey.

Facebook only causes problems. Of course, Macy's friend ended up coming over and taking pictures of our whole scenario, and then she posted them all over the dreaded website. It doesn't help that we're high and I'm cuddling with Bryant. Macy and Pat are all over each other in the pictures, kissing and pulling off clothing, so I see how it looks like I'm going to cheat on Tyler.

I'm not that kind of person, though, and even though I've been a terrible boyfriend, Tyler should know that. I guess that is what makes me furious.

I'm really glad Greyson came. If he didn't, I'm sure, it would have resulted into something physical.

Speaking of Grey, he's on the computer. He's probably going to see those pictures that Macy, Pat, and I were tagged in on Facebook. I groan and press my face into his bed pillow. I've done this too many times earlier today, but I cannot seem to stop. Things keep getting worse, and yelling into a pillow is just about the best thing I can do to stop my anger and depression from getting worse.

Greyson eventually logs off, and he turns on some video game. He hands me a controller, as if a game would help me forget about Tyler. He hasn't said anything about those pictures that I know he must have seen. It is actually less nerve-wrecking that he hasn't. I would probably start defending myself, if he had, and that might sound like I'm angry at him. I don't want to sound angry at Grey. I have missed him so much.

Fuck, I need to tell Tyler what really happened. He cannot just assume that I'm a cheater. Even though the drugs did make me feel better about myself, I could still think straight enough to realize what I was doing. People don't see that. They assume the worst and that is something that I will always hate about people.

Grey and I are a team in the Mario game. He's Mario, and I'm Toad. It's pretty great, if you think about it. I should have picked Luigi, but Toad has always been a favorite of mine. He's just so small, and he's a mushroom. I mean, seriously, how great is that? He's like the drug addict of the game. Maybe I shouldn't be so excited about that. We're making it through each level. We had just about all our lives still, at least. Well, if almost all our lives is two out of five lives.

Just playing a simple game with Grey has cheered me up so much. I'm smiling again, and we're both laughing and having fun.

I look over at him. He's so focused. He's concentrating on his every move, as Mario travels through the game. I move closer to him. It is instinct. I feel like I need to. He's so fixated on the screen that he doesn't even notice that I'm no longer playing. Is it bad that I'm staring? I don't think so, but I will deny everything if he catches me.

I'm so fucked up.

Grey curses, as his character dies, and I laugh and say, "It's okay, Grey. It's just a game."

He places his arm around me and smiles. I scoot closer, and we cuddle closer. It looks like he's going to say something, but I object. I press my lips to his, and I move my right hand to his cheek to bring him closer to me. I feel him start to kiss back, and I place his other hand on my hip. Our lips are synchronized, and I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. I'm kissing Grey. What kind of fucking guts do I have? Fucking amazing ones, that's for sure. Well, as amazing as they can be for guts. Yet, I can't get it out of my mind, and the more I think about it, the worse it sounds. Yes, I'm kissing Grey, and I really enjoy it. His lips are so fucking soft. Yet, I haven't broken up with Tyler, and I'm not a cheater. I am now. I don't even know if Grey likes me. He might be kissing back just because he's shocked.

I pull away, and I'm apologizing more than I've ever apologized in my life. I'm sure my cheeks are bright red, and I quickly stand and leave his room. I don't think I have ever run so fast down his stairs, out of his house, and the whole way back to my house.

When I close the door to my bedroom, I almost jump out of my skin to see Tyler laying in my bed. I bite my lip, and I slowly make my way over to him. He's sleeping, holding my pillow so tightly to his chest, and in a way, it turns me on. Fuck my life.

I run my fingers through his hair. He moans softly. His voice is rough, but so calm, "Where have you been?"

"I was at a friend's house." I sigh, "I didn't expect to see you here."

"We have to talk, Matt." Matt.

I can't just talk. Not with how sexy he looks right now.

Maybe I just kissed Grey because I'm sexually frustrated right now. I'm so fucking horny, and I'm pretty positive Tyler caught on.

"Later," I sigh and kiss Tyler. "Right now, let's concentrate on you and me."

"Lock your door." He climbs out of my bed and starts pulling his clothes off. I back towards my door, so I can watch him peel off his clothing. His skin looks so smooth and flawless. His abs are so perfectly carved, and he teases me by leaving on the thin material covering his member. He plays with the elastic, and I run into my door. "Fuck."

Tyler laughs lightly, as I lock the door and make my way over to him. My clothing getting lost on the way.

"Fuck, you're so fucking godly." He grunts, as he pulls my boxer briefs off. "Fuck."

"Just fucking fuck me." I moan, as he grasps my dick.

Tyler pulls his boxers off, and he pushes me to my bed. I grunt with contact. He climbs on me, and I moan at the warmth of his body on mine. I tangle my fingers in his hair, and our lips and teeth clash together.

It's worse that I'm comparing Tyler to Greyson the whole time: Everything from the way his skin feels to the feeling of his lips on mine.

This is so wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't like this.
I might change this chapter later.
I'm pretty sure that when BVB and I were coming up with the plot of this, we were going to have Tyler and Vee fuck before Vee and Grey got together. Anyways, I didn't feel like actually describing anything because it isn't worth it. It means nothing to Vee, so I don't want to put too much time into writing out a sex scene.

Thanks:
herbivore;
xmydecemberx
Wake!UP!DEaD!
we are not amused;