Disguises

Matvey.

Disguises

I open my eyes, as I feel Grey's breath on my neck, and yesterday comes back to me. Fuck, I never realized that we would both be on the same boat; liking each other.

I glance down at him. It is just too fucking good to be true. His arms around my torso, his face in my neck, and his legs tangled in my own. I want to kiss him. I want to be his boyfriend, so I can wake up like this all the time. I lay my head back down on the pillow. I brush my fingers through his hair, and I close my eyes once more. This wasn't a dream; Grey likes me just as much as I like him, and I am more than content with that. I am so fucking ecstatic. I just don't want to wake him.

Let him sleep. I won't leave until we talk about last night. Shit, last night... I was so plastered, and he knew something was up. He had to know.

"Vee?" I hear him ask. His voice is scratchy from sleeping, and I smile at the sound of it.

I stop playing with his hair, and I reply, "Morning, Grey."

"I don't think I can bring myself to say it again." He sighs, slowly sitting up. My eyes open and see him looking down at me.

"I don't see why you can't." I grab his cheeks, and I press my lips on his. We pull apart, and I say, "I like hearing it."

"You remember?"

"Yes, Grey. I remember." I smile at him, an action he mimics, and we kiss again.

His tongue is a weakness of mine. As it runs against my lip, my lips part and allow it to enter. I let it rub against my own, and I pull him closer to me. I want to feel the way our bodies press together perfectly. This is a great way to start a day: pressed against someone you care about, kissing them.

I pull away for air, and I stare into his glossy eyes. I lean in again, but he presses his fingers to my lips to stop me. "What is it?"

"I want you to be my boyfriend, Vee. I want a relationship."

I tug his hand away from my lips, and I entwine our fingers. "I never thought I would hear you say those words."

We sit in silence for a while, just holding hands. "Well?"

"Yes, Grey, I will be your boyfriend."

-

Pat and I lay on my bedroom floor, playing video games.

"You play like a girl."

I grunt, "I don't look too much like one any more though, so I have to make up for it somehow."

"What got you to change anyhow?"

I like spending as much time with Pat as possible because no matter what, he won't judge me. He doesn't give a shit, and I care too much. He helps me think things through.

"Greyson," I say, blushing as I think of the way his lips feel against mine. Pat cuts me off before I can continue.

"From the football team? He always seemed less interested in those girls that hung all over him after each game. He's probably never fucked one."

"We are dating. He asked me this morning."

Pat hugs me, and he says, "I'm really happy for you."

"You should call him up and have him come over." Pat says, tossing me the house phone.

I turn it on, the phone not my dick, and listen for the tone. One doesn't come.

"Yeah, and I told Blair that I-- Matvey, if you are on the phone right now, I'm telling mom that you are eavesdropping."

I hung up. "I will just text him instead."

Pat ignores me, as he stares at the screen. He bites his tongue as he focuses. It's funny to watch.

Well, so I do just that; I text my boyfriend, asking him to come over. You know what? He responds almost immediately with 'On my way'.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this on my phone because I don't have a computer with me at the moment. If anyone spots a mistake, please let me know so I can fix it. Thanks. :D
Also, thanks to those that commented. <3