Disguises

Greyson.

I toss my phone into my back pocket after replying to Vee’s text. I was already dressed so I grab the car keys, tell my parents I’m going out and hop into the car. I feel giddy all over. Although I just saw Vee earlier, I felt like I had to see him again. I chuckle at myself, shaking my head while pulling into Vee’s drive way.

Getting out of the car, I walk up to the door and knock. There’s the sound of running footsteps before the door is thrown open. Vee’s sister smiles at me, “Hi Greyson.”

“Hey,” I laugh, slipping past her and into the house. “Is Vee upstairs?”

“Yeah,” she pouts, a hand on the phone and the other on her hip. “Pat and him are playing video games.”

“Cool,” I mumble. Pat? Pat as in…Vee’s druggie friend Pat? I bite my lip. It’s not that I don’t like him. I just don’t know him, I guess.

Sighing, I head up the stairs and open Vee’s bedroom door. I don’t have much time to prepare myself for Vee lunging himself at me. I laugh and somehow manage to hold us both up. Wrapping my arms around his waist, I rest my head atop his and smile. “It’s nice to see you too.”

Vee grins and leans up to press a kiss to my lips. My lips tingle and I force back a blush. Pat is sitting on Vee’s bedroom floor, a controller in his hand. He smiles when he sees me and says, “Hey man.”

I wave to him and allow Vee to drag me into his room, sitting me on the floor and handing me his controller. I glance at him and ask, “What is this?”

“A controller…Pat was complaining about my girly video game skills,” Vee whines, kicking Pat as he does. Pat chuckles.

“I’m no better,” I say honestly but allow Pat to kick my ass anyways. I may be good at sports but when it comes to video games, I’m terrible. I guess it’s because I don’t play them much. I’m normally outside.

“So…” Pat whistles, catching my attention. From the corner of my eye I can see that he’s occasionally glancing at me when he has the chance. “How long have you liked Vee?”

Vee looks at me, seeming eager to hear my answer. I grumble because to me, it’s kind of embarrassing. How can I just say that I liked him from the first time I saw him? I’d sound like a girl or something. Sighing, I decide to answer honestly but I whisper it so it’s hardly audible. “You remember when we first met? When I kind of…slipped and fell on you?”

Vee nods, laughing probably from remembering when I accidentally implanted myself between his legs. Just thinking about it makes me blush. “Since then.”

Vee only seems to smile more as Pat says, “That was almost a year ago, man. You sure are slow at asking people out.”

“Shut up, that’s why I didn’t want to answer!” I shout, waving the controller around through the air. Flushing, I sigh and grumble angrily to myself. “Besides, I didn’t know if he liked me too so…”

“I always wondered why you didn’t get your hands on all those girls who throw themselves at you. If I had that many girls coming at me, I’d be having a field day.” Pat grins.

“I bet,” Vee laughs, wrapping his arm around mine and leaning into me. I can’t keep the smile off my face. Having him this close and knowing that he’s mine…it’s too good to be true. If this is a dream, please don’t ever let me wake up.

“It’s getting late,” Pat says later on that evening. “I should go. Remember children, always use protection.”

Vee laughs and I feel my cheeks heat up. Vee hugs Pat good-bye and once he’s gone, Vee runs back over to me and places himself in my lap. I smile and wrap my arms around his waist, holding him against my chest while he turns the TV on to some random channel.

I could definitely stay like this forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry...I kind of forgot it was my turn to update and I had no idea what to write so it's short and complete shit
But um...yeah here it is and my friend has a story out that you should all check out Save Your Last Breath For Me
She really just wants some motivation and stuff so...go check it out and tell her what you think please

Comment&Subscribe?