Disguises

Matvey.

I lounge around in school now, practically begging for it to be over. I don't care about doing work. I don't care about who I spend my time with unless it is Pat or Grey. I don't care about how I look. I'm ready to graduate and move away. I can think about maybe attending college later, but for right now that isn't at all on my mind.

I guess I expected it to go by slower, school that is, but it is racing. Each school day flies by and I start to find myself becoming a giddy mess over graduating.

I run a hand through my short, white locks, and I yawn. I'm getting more and more tired. Greyson and I talk on the phone every night now that we're dating. I guess it could be considered a bit obsessive, but I like it. I find the gesture sweet, but the lack of sleep caused by it isn't all that pleasant. I just cannot say no to him. I can't just end our conversations at night. I love hearing his voice.

"Matvey," Casey sighs, "Your boyfriend is at the door."

"Why the fuck didn't you invite him in?" I ask my sister. She's being rude.

Casey just laughs, and she flips me the bird. "You were taking too long on the computer. I figured if I didn't invite him in that you would have to go and get him."

"Well, take the computer then. You could've just said something, you know." I say, as I get up. I rush down the hall and find Grey waiting in the messy living room. "What are you doing in here? Casey told me that you were still at the door."

"I see you hurried."

"Grey..."

"It's fine, Vee. She told me to wait here for you, saying you were changing or something."

My sister is officially a compulsive liar. "I wasn't changing, babe."

Instead of getting a response, though, Greyson presses his lips to mine, making me grin and groan into the kiss.

"Get a fucking room." Casey says as she sits on the couch. "I didn't have the email I've been waiting on."

I guess that explains why she's ruining the moment.

I pull Grey to my room, and I lay down on my bed. Grey lays beside me, and he plays with my hair. "You seemed out of it today in school."

"I'm just tired."

"You should sleep more, then." He laughs, as he continues playing with my hair.

I grunt, "I like talking to you more, though. I don't want to sleep."

"Go to sleep, Matvey. I promise I'll be here when you wake."

Is everything worth the disguise you wear?
♠ ♠ ♠
The end. There may or may not be an epilogue.
Thanks for all the wonderful comments.
& I know this isn't the best ending... I just think that this would have to be a good enough ending. It isn't sad or happy... Just the end.