Disguises

Greyson.

Normally, I’m not the type of guy to hate so one easily. I prefer to have friends, not enemies. I get along with anyone and everyone because that’s just the way I am. I like to make friends and I like to rely on others and let others rely on me. It just makes me feel good but I have finally met someone that I refuse to like and he goes by the name of…

Tyler.

He is the one guy that I will never speak to without thinking about how I will kill him later. He’s the one guy that I will always day dream about disappearing from my life forever. He’s the one that if there were a dirty rumor about him, I’d believe it just because I hate him. Yes. I absolutely despise him with a fiery passion and why do I hate him so much?

Reasons. Very good reasons.

Just down the hall he stands with a love struck smile on his face. He’s laughing and trying to be cool by leaning against a set of lockers. None of that really bother me. What does bother me is whenever he reaches out to throw an arm aroundmy Vee and pull him into his chest for a more than friendly hug.

It makes my blood boil to see them like that. I don’t know when they got so close but its been happening more and more frequently. Tyler keeps getting closer and closer tomy Vee and it’s really starting to piss me off!

“Grey!”

I jump and finally look away from the horrid scene. Looking behind me, I see Tony coming my way. I throw on a smile although on the inside I am planning out Tyler’s death. “Hey, Tony, what’s up?”

“You got practice tonight?” He opens his locker, digs through it for what he needs and pulls it out just as I answer.

“Yeah, until six.”

“Damn, I guess you’re not up for a party.”

I laugh and maybe I would have said yes but I already made plans to hang out with Vee tonight. Not that I will tell him or any of the guys that. Let them think that I just want to go home and rest. If they knew anything they’d not only tease me but mess with Vee and I really don’t want to have to kick their asses for makingmy beautiful Vee hurt.

“Nah,” I shrug. “Maybe another time.”

Tony and the guys all whine and I laugh. I begin my walk to class and slow down when I’m coming up to Vee. He doesn’t notice me so when I throw an arm around his shoulders in a very quick and friendly hug, he squeaks and has no time to react to it. I laugh and continue walking as he shouts, “Grey!”

I look over my shoulder at him with a smile and I get one in return. That one smile has my heart beating rapidly for the rest of the day, even during practice when coach nearly runs me to death.

“Good job today, boys! Now get home and rest up for the weekend. We have a game Monday!”

The locker room fills with loud voices, laughter and groans. I grunt after I manage to throw on my clothes. My muscles are so incredibly sore that all I want to do is lie down in a bath tub full of ice but I know that isn’t happening because Vee is coming over.

We don’t normally hang out much at the others house but every now and then we do and I wish it’d happen more. I wish we could be together every day but I mustn’t get too greedy.

I somehow manage to make it from my car to Vee’s door. Knocking, I wait patiently and laugh whenever I hear his along with his sisters shouts. The door opens and there his sister, Casey, stands with a grin. She giggles and leans towards me, blinking her eyes at me flirtatiously while twirling her hair between her fingers. “Hey Greyson, what are you doing here?”

“Casey, you whore, get lost!” Vee shouts, laughing at his sister, who spins around with a pout.

“Why do you get all the hot ones?” She whines, smiling at me from over her shoulder. “Have fun you two.”

“We will.” Vee steps out onto the porch, shutting the door behind him and after he does I throw my arms around him in a hug. Maybe I hold on to him for a little too longer but I can’t help myself. It just feels so great to have him in my arms. It feels great to have his arms around me.

Fuck, I want him so bad.

The two of us head to my house and after I, slowly, make it to the living room with our junk food, drinks and movies for the evening, Vee asks, “Sore?”

“You have no idea,” I reply, grunting after falling back onto the couch next to him. “I feel like I’ve been hit by a MacTruck.”

Vee laughs at me and for the rest of the night the two of us sit side by side watching movies or at least, he thinks that. In reality I wasn’t watching the movies at all. How could I focus on such useless things when there’s an angel sitting next to me?

I couldn’t take my eyes off him. Every time he’d laugh at a funny part, giggle at what he thought was cute or cry at what he thought was sad, I’d look at him from the corner of my eye and just stare. I’d look him up and down, marvel at how absolutely beautiful he is and eventually catch myself and go back to watching the TV.

The entire time he was over I kept shaking a little. It was harder to breathe and my heart wouldn’t stop jumping. Just being around Vee makes the butterflies explode in my chest and at the end of the night when I had to take him home, I really didn’t want to.

When we got to his house I just wanted to reach over and kiss him and hold him and do other unmentionable things to him until I became the only thing that he could and would ever think about. I resisted the urge though and let him leave my car, promising me that we’d talk on facebook.

Really, he’s got me good and when I return home I go up to take a shower and go to bed afterwards. I wish I would have stayed asleep and never woke up to get on the computer the next day because when I did and I saw Vee’s status, I just about died.

Matvey Haines is in a relationship.

Somebody kill me now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who is giving this story a try!
Emy and I will not disappoint ;D

Comment&Subscribe?