Disguises

Greyson.

I’m lounging lazily on my bed watching The Walking Dead with a bowl of popcorn sitting on my chest when there’s a sudden ringing coming from downstairs. Munching away on my popcorn, I attempt to shout, “Mom, can you get that?”

“Sure, sweetie,” she replies, somehow managing to decipher my jumbled up words. She must know how to speak teen.

I pay no attention to anything other than my TV because right now zombies are eating people and fuck, I love it. Blood and guts for the win, bro. I seriously love this series and it’s only 3 episodes in. If it wasn’t weird and totally fucking disgusting I would masturbate to this. End of discussion.

My strange train of thought is cut off the moment my bedroom door opens. I couldn’t think of a reason as to why mom or dad would be bothering me so I grab my popcorn and sit up fast, about ready to ask them what they want when I realize it isn’t them at the door. I stare at the boy in the door way and suddenly I just want to kill myself.

“Vee?” I ask. Shit, my room looks as if a nuclear bomb has went off in it and I’m in nothing but a pair of old boxers and I have popcorn lying all around me from missing my mouth. Could this get any worse?

Vee grins and eyes up me along with my room. He steps over my things as if they’re a ticking bomb and I don’t blame him. I always make sure this place is clean before Vee comes over. I mean…I can’t have him see this place like this but fuck…now the truth has been revealed.

“Uh…what are you doing here?” I get up to go search for something to wear. I can feel Vee’s eyes on me and it’s making me think of things that I really shouldn’t. Grabbing a pair of pants and a t-shirt that I think are safe, I throw them on and turn to face Vee.

The boy sighs and takes a seat on my bed. He grabs a handful of popcorn and replies after taking a bite, “Just felt like coming over for a visit. Why? You didn’t want to see me?”

He looks over at me, batting his eyelashes in a joking manner. Rolling my eyes, I chuckle and reply, “Of course I wanted to see you…it’s just you normally call first.”

“Sudden change of plans. What cha watchin’?” Vee makes himself comfortable on my bed and starts eating more of my popcorn.

I take a seat beside him and reply, “The Walking Dead. Ever watch it?”

“No,” he replies, eyes scanning the TV over and before we know it the credits roll on and the episode is over. I sigh and grab my bowl of popcorn. Vee growls and it’s just so fucking pathetic sounding that I can’t help but howl with laughter.

“Oh shut up!” Vee shouts, elbowing me in the gut. I buckle over in laughter but quickly place a hand over my mouth to silence myself. The boy grins at me until I begin to tease him.

“Who said you could eat my popcorn?”

“I didn’t see your name on it.” Vee pops one into his mouth, chewing it loudly and obnoxiously. I glare.

I reach for the bowl but he smiles and holds it away. Grumbling, I reach over him for it but Vee crawls back away from me.

“Vee, gimme my popcorn!” I whine, finally jumping on top of him to keep him from moving. Vee shouts as I reach for my popcorn. Just before I can grab the bowl, Vee’s fingers slip and the bowl falls to the floor, scattering all the popcorn. We both gasp.

“M-My…popcorn!” I cry, burying my face in Vee’s chest, which is erupting with laughter.

“I am not eating that after its been on your floor.”

I grumble into his shirt. “It’s your fault. You dropped it.”

“Because you were trying to take it from me.”

“It was mine to begin with!” I pinch his side and he shouts. Looking up, I see a very evil glare being sent my way. Before I can comment on it, he pinches me. I stare at his finger nails, which are much longer than mine, and sigh. “Shit will go down if you pinch me again.”

“Will it?” Vee smirks and pinches me. As promised, shit goes down. I grab Vee’s sides and attack them. He kicks and shouts beneath me, suddenly laughing until tears brim his eyes. I don’t stop until he’s panting.

“Do you understand to never cross me?” I ask.

Vee pouts, “You’re a dick.”

I just grin and lean in maybe a little too close. Our breaths are mingling and fuck, I want to kiss him so bad. My eyes linger on his lips and I can’t help but wonder what they taste like, how they feel…

But the sudden ringing of Vee’s phone breaks me from my concentration. I don’t even realize that some time during my trance Vee had gotten closer as well. Our lips were just barely hovering over each other. One more second and my dreams would have come true.

Damn phone. I’ll fucking destroy it.

Vee groans and I pull away to take a seat beside him. Vee sits up and pulls out his phone, glaring at the screen. I take a peak and see the call is from Tyler. that bitch of a boyfriend of his. If homicide were legal…

Vee answers, “Hello?”

Vee seems irritated and I rest my hand on his back. I don’t know what’s going on but something tells me Vee came over because of Tyler. He just wanted to get away, I guess.Damn it, I had my hopes up again.

Rubbing circles into his back, I wait patiently for Vee to get off the phone. He grumbles into the device, “I just wanted to leave, ok. Can we drop it?”

It sounds like he’s on the verge of shouting.If he does I’ll rip his balls off.

Before Tyler can finish what he’s saying, Vee hangs up and turns off his phone. I watch him chuck it across the room. It hits my wall loudly and lands on the floor with a thud. I stare blankly at it before looking back to Vee, who seems pretty angry. To cheer him up, I chuckle, “Good luck finding your phone later. The monsters under my bed might eat it.”

When I see a small smile form, I smile myself. Vee glances at me from the corner of his eye and damn it, he’s so cute. I just want to pick him up and kiss him all over. Then I want to carry him every where and show him how amazing he truly is before fucking him into the nearest object.

“Do you mind if I stay a little longer?” Vee asks, biting his lip.

“You know I don’t care. If you ever need anything, I’m here Vee. You know that.” I smile and run my fingers through his hair. The way he leans into the teach makes me shiver.

“Thanks, Grey,” he grabs my wrist and kisses my palm. “I knew I came over here for a reason.”

“To see my sexy body, obviously.”

“Conceited, much?”

“You know it!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this chapter was pretty cute and y'know...a bit of a filler but still

Comment&Subscribe?