Until Tomorrow

Escape

I stared into my locker while I bit my lip. “I don’t need science or math. I have language arts. I think I am good.” I mumbled and grabbed my gym bag. As I went to close the locker I felt a pair of cold hands wrap around my waist.

“Why, hello beautiful.” Abel breathed. He lightly kissed my neck and I pushed him off. “Anna Mar-”

“What don’t you get about ‘being in school’?” I asked with my hand on my hip. “I told you, about ten times already, that-” I pointed between the both of us, “-doesn’t happen between eight am and two pm. Don’t make me tell you again.”

“Why are you so in charge?” He groaned as he laced his hand with mine.

I smiled, “There has to be someone efficient in a relationship.”

“Anna Maria!” A girl who was in my math class, and who’s name I was pretty sure was Willow; came striding up to my locker. I have only talked to her once or twice through out the two months of our sophomore year. I didn’t know her, at all. So why she was calling out my name was a mystery to me.

“Um, hey, Willow right?” I asked as she made herself comfortable on the unused locker to my right.

“Yeah, we have math together and I was wondering what was for homework.” She shrugged, “I figured that you might know.”

Just homework, she only wanted homework.

“Oh, Ms. Smith didn’t give us any. It’s Friday remember? She doesn’t give homework on Friday’s.” I explained.

She nodded, “Right! Thanks, Anna Maria. I’ll see you around.” She smiled and walked away. I watched as her long brown locks swayed as she walked down the long hallway.

I heard my locker close and I realized it was Abel. He put his arm around my shoulder and started for the doors to outside.

“That girl seemed really familiar.” He stated.

“Do you have any classes with her?”

“No, I don’t have any with sophomores this year.”

I nodded and nudged his side “Just you and you big bad juniors?”

He laughed and kissed my cheek, “You know it.”

I leaned into his side once we reached the outside and headed for his car, “So what are we doing tonight?”

I felt him shrug, “What ever you want.”

__________

The moon was lightening up the park. I sighed happily and laid down on the blanket. I was happy to have escaped a screaming four year old stepsister and a pregnant stepmother for the night. Abel’s arm was wrapped around my waist and my head was on his chest.

“Was this an okay date?” I asked as I gazed up to the stars.

I heard him laugh, “Anna Maria, when will you learn that me just being with you is prefect enough?”

I rolled my eyes, “Don’t be such a sap Abel.”

“I am telling the truth!”

I giggled, “Sure, Sure.”

I felt him kiss my head.

“You know, it’ll be a year in a month.” He nearly whispers in my ears, sending chills down my spine. He notices and pulls me closer to him.

“A month from today?” I wonder. I feel him nod as a smile comes on my face. It was nearly a year ago that we started going out. Unlike most people our age, we haven’t had an on-and-off again relationship. The year was a true one. Not once did we break up.

As I laid here, happily protected by my boyfriend’s arms I couldn’t think anything more wonderful. I was truly happy with him and didn’t want to picture myself without him, ever.

Little did I know that was all about to change.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was about a year ago. I wanted to show their relationship back then.
I'll be doing more of these. (:
In the first chapter I originally had her eighteen years old but I decided that I still wanted her in high school so in present day she's seventeen and about to start her senior year. Just a head's up(:
Thank you to my two lovely commenter's and four subscribers. So far pretty good(:
Hopefully we can keep it up.
Tell me what you think?
~Hannah