Unaware

Honolulu, Hawai'i: New home.

The plane ride was long. 5 1/2 hrs isnt much, but a combination of sitting, watching a movie and being an emotional rollercoaster made it seem like days.
But when she landed, it was true happiness. She was back where her roots were. Back 'home'. She hadn't grown up in the islands, but she knew she belonged here. She could tell by the way her skin felt when the windows were down, with the ocean breeze blowing through her jet-lagged hair.

* * *

School was hard!
She roomate was..cool. They got along, but they were to different from each other to be best friends. Since she was so young, it was hard for Ella to really make any friends. She was nervous that they wouldnt like her for being so young or that they would invite her to a party and she couldnt go.
The classes were different. They were big. Many people filling a theatre style room. Ella never had these problems in highschool.
Another problem she never had in highschool, was guys. She was friends with all the guys at her school and they all knew she was with Sean. She only talk about him every 5 minutes. But here...she was without Sean, and she was lonely.
"Wait, no. What are you thinkin' Ella? You love Sean, Sean loves you. Youre far away, but itll be okay...it'll be okay."
Little did she know that it wasnt going to be okay. Not even close.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, i know...but....ugh. Lemme alone...im getting to the story slowly.