Unaware

Meeting Scot

*Bzzzz...bzzzz*
Ella's phone vibrated. She looked at the screen and it flashed 'Incoming Call Scot'
The butterflies flapped around even wilder.
“Hello?”, Ella said shyly.
“Hey, where the hell do I park?”
“I don't know...where are you?”
“The parking lot.”
“Just look around, everyone's out partying.”
“Not really, there's no parking spaces.”
“That's weird.”
“I'll keep looking.”

She hung up and sighed. “He sounds so....gah! Cute!” Ella hustled around her room picked up more things and fixing her hair. As she was throwing a few papers into a drawer she got a text.

No parking
oh...ok...what do you want to do?
Can we just leave?
And go where?
The beach or something
Its 11.
so?

*Bzzzz...Bzzz*

“Hello?”
“Yeah let's just go. No parking. Freakin' stupid.”
“Ugh. Fine. Give me a minute. I need to put some clothes on.”
“You were naked?”
“No! I was in my pjs, im not going out like this.”
“Oh, ok. Well hurry up. Im not going to wait out here for long.”
“Yeah. Duh. I'll be down in a minute.”
“Okay.” *click*

Ella ran around he room even more frantic than before. She had been wearing her pjs because, as a poor lazy college student, she hadn't done any laundry. She grabbed some shorts, threw on a top, whacked her head on the door handle, put some shoes on, and looked in the mirror. She wasn't one to be a girly girl, but tonight, she looked it. She even had earrings on. “Well, at least I look good...”

Running to the elevator, she picked up her phone and called Scot back.
“Hey, I'm walking down. Where are you?”
“I'm in the parking lot behind the building. Where are you?”
“I'm walking around right now...hold on. Which car are you?”
“I'm the crappy car. Looks like a girls car. I hate it. Even has a busted tail-light.”
“Okay, um, do you see me? Fat-chick in a pink shirt?”
“Uh, yeah I see you.”
“Okay, good. Because I was walking towards you, and I didn't want to like, get in the wrong car.” She said as she hung up and opened the door.

As she looked inside, she knew she started to blush, good thing it was dark. He wasn't dressed up or anything, just some board shorts and a Tee. But just the way he looked, his bright blue eyes, short military-order hair-cut, strong, lean hands, well-defined biceps, and long lashes. His wide chest and firm, yet comfortable looking abs and soft arms.

Ella got in the car and they drove away. She could even look at him, she was too shy. He was charming. They talked about little things as he drove down the H1. Talked about his cars, her new shoes, his driving technique, her school, his new radio, her favourite music.

Thirty minutes later, Scot pulled off the highway on a surface street. Ella wished that they could have driven a little longer, she liked the sound of his voice. “But, if we park sooner, the more time to spend with all his attention on me, rather than the road.” she thought to herself.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehehe
YES, i could have gone into a more detailed description...but Ella said it kinda sucked having to describe him :/
poor her.