Status: Finished

Rescue Me

Don't you ***ing dare leaving me.

Today's Friday. Friday night actually. That means Alec, my boyfriend, should be home soon. He's been gone all week and he's coming back today. I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about him coming back. I've been thinking for all this past week. Thinking about our relationship. I'm not sure if it can work out anymore. I mean, Alec is nice, really sweet, caring and all but I feel like I don't love him anymore and that is never good in a relationship. Ever since something happened a month ago with his family, we promised each other to be honest and tell each other everything. So tonight, I'm planning on telling Alec that I don't feel the same for him anymore. I will tell him my feeling and my thoughts on our relationship. I am thinking about taking a break.

“Baby I'm back,” I hear him say, with the sound of the front door closing soon after, which makes me snap out of my thoughts.

“In the kitchen,” I tell him, a little loud so he can hear me. As soon as he enters the kitchen, he runs up to me and takes me in his arms.

“I've missed you so much, babe,” He whispers while his face is nuzzling my hair.

“I've missed you too,” I whisper back. I did missed him, it's true. I'm just not sure if I missed him in the same way that he missed me, though. I mean, I missed being around him. I missed his boy scent. I missed his sweetness and his randomness. Little things like that. But the way I missed him is just like the way I missed my best friend.

“I'll go unpack, take a quick shower and maybe we can watch a movie after. How does that sounds?” He asks me as his hands are placed on my hips.

“It sounds perfect,” I tell him, putting a smile on my face.

“I'll see you in about fifteen minutes.” He says and pecks my lips before taking his bag and walking away towards the bathroom down the hall. I let out a sigh and decide to go change into my pajama so I can lay comfortably on the couch and wait for Alec. As I walk into my room, I notice Alec sitting on the bed, his back facing me and he's talking on the phone “Alright. Love you too, babe.”

Confused, I walk over to him and ask “Who were you talking to?”

He turns around immediately and looks at me with wide-eyes. “I-I was talking to my mother,” He says, forcing a fake smile on his face.

“Since when do you call your mother 'babe'?” I ask, with a 'oh-really?' expression.

“I didn't say babe,” He says, trying to trick me.

“Who the fuck were you talking to Alec? I know it's not your mother!” I say, raising my voice a bit. He isn't answering me so I continue. “It's another girl, right?” I say, lowering my voice and looked at the ground. A few minutes were passing by and still, he didn't say anything. I finally look up and sees him looking at me with an unreadable expression. “Tell me Alec!”

“OKAY!” He yells. “It is another girl, so what?” he says, as if he doesn't care.

“So what?” I repeat his words. “You act like it's not a big deal,”

“Because it's not!” He says, still in a loud tone.

“It's not a big deal that you're cheating on your girlfriend, huh?” I ask.

“It's not,” He snaps.

“Okay, now I see how it is,” I say and turn my back to him, starting to get my pajamas.

“Look babe, I'm sorry okay?” He says, coming up behind me, making sure his back is pressed against mine.

“Don't 'babe' me and don't you dare say you're sorry!” I yell. “This is all your fault. You're cheating on me and I am so stupid to even notice anything,” I tell him. “Is that where you were gone this whole fucking week?” I ask. “You were gone to see her, right? But you made up something so I wouldn't find out? Well guess what! I did found out that you were cheating on me.” I snap, angrily.

“Could you please listen to me?” He yells, just as angry as I am.

“No I won't!” I say. “I'm sick and tired or listening to you. We both agreed- no scratch that. We both PROMISED that we were gonna tell each other everything! Why didn't you just told me you don't want me anymore? Why didn't you told me I'm not good enough?” I ask as I press against the wall, looking at him and noticing the anger in his eyes, but I still go on. “I don't even know why I care so much about you cheating me!” I admit, looking down at the floor. “I was gonna tell you that I wanted to take a break for a while because I didn't love you anymore,” I hear him gasp and pin me up more against the wall.

“Don't you fucking dare leaving me,” I look up just in time to see Alec's fist hit me in the stomach. Over and over and over again.


Friday night the 15th of January, 2010. That's when it all started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like it ?