Status: Finished

Rescue Me

I don't approve.

The next two days went by fast. It was currently March the thirteenth. We were leaving today for tour so we had a few minutes left until we would be out of Germany, to be in Poland. Tom and I made sure to go get all of my things from my apartment that I would be needing. At first, I was worried about what I was going to do with the apartment seeing that Alec wasn't there anymore and seeing that I was going on tour with Tom. I didn't want to sell it because I would have no place to go after the tour was done so when we went to the apartment, Tristan and Chris were there.

They asked me if they could stay there while I was on tour.

“We'll pay the rent and all,” Tristan said.

“You wouldn't have to pay while you're gone and you wouldn't lose the apartment,” Chris said. “Plus, you'd be helping some friends.”

“Yeah, we were looking for an apartment,” Tristan said, smiling.

“Okay,” I said, smiling back.

“We can rent the apartment?” They both said. I simply smiled and nodded my head. “Thank you Kaydene,” They said, walking towards me to hug me gently.

“It's okay. I wouldn't need it and I'm happy to help you guys out,” I said, after they both pulled again. “Can you just do me a favor?”

“Anything,” Chris said.

“Could you guys get rid of Alec's shit? Like his clothes and other things like his toiletries and all?” I asked.

“We can do that,” He told me, smiling.

“What do we do with it?” Tristan asked, slightly confused.

“I don't know... Perhaps you could go to where he's staying at and give it back to him?” Tom said, jumping into the conversation. We were all sitting in the living, just talking about things seeing that all of my shit have been packed.

“Good idea, man!” Tristan said as Chris nodded.

“We better get going,” Tom said and turned to look at me.

“Okay,” I said, smiling, and got up from the couch. “Please don't trash my apartment too much,” I chuckled and looked at the guys.

“Of course we won't,” Chris said, smiling.

“Thanks again,” Tristan told me, just as Tom and I walked out the door.

“Oh, here's my keys,” I said, after taking them out from my purse. “I'll see you guys soon.”

“We're going to miss you,” Tristan said, hugging me.

“I will miss you guys, too, but we'll see each other soon,” I told them, smiling. “Bye.”

“Take care of her man,” Tristan said, looking at Tom.

“You know I will,” Tom said, wrapping his arm around my waist.

“So where are we going now?” I asked Tom, as we walked over to the elevator.

“We're gonna go back to mom and Gordon's house so they'll drive us to the studio, where the buss will be waiting for us,” Tom said, as he held one of my suitcase and pushed on the elevator button.

“Okay,” I said, smiling as we entered the elevator.

After we got out of the elevator, we went outside to Tom's car and placed my suitcases in the trunk, with his. We both got in the front as Tom drove away, to his parents house. It was a two hours drive so Tom and I basically talked the whole way.

He told me about the people that worked on the merchandise crew and the staff. Everyone that worked for Tokio Hotel seemed pretty nice, from what Tom told me. I couldn't wait to be on tour with them. Tom told me some cities we were going to be in and I have to admit that I was pretty excited to travel. I've never been in another country than Germany so this whole tour thing was pretty much exciting especially with the things that Tom told me we would be doing on tour.

The only thing that scared me a bit was the fact that I was gonna be in a tour bus with guys only. I don't know how that will go because I was still a bit shaken up by the whole Alec situation. I felt safe around Tom, but I know that I wouldn't be able to follow him everywhere he went, like a little lost puppy. I'll try my best to forget Alec and just move on. That's what I had to do.

“We're here,” Tom said, as he pulled up into the familiar parking lot.

“They're already outside,” I said, laughing.

“Yeah, we're kinda late,” Tom chuckled and got out the car at the same time as I did.

We both got out things in the trunk as Gordon helped us. “We're late so we need to hurry up,” Gordon said.

“I know,! I know!” Tom said, as he quickly put the suitcases in Gordon's car. I went and sat with Bill in the car and noticed that Simone was there.

“Are you excited?” She asked me, grinning.

“I am,” I smiled shyly and nodded my head as I sat in the middle of the back seat.

“I'm excited you're coming,” Bill said, clapping his hands, happily.

“That's why you've been happy for the past few days?” I asked, shyly.

“Yes!” He squealed. “And I love being on tour. It's going to be awesome. Especially with you along.”

I blushed and turned my head to the left, to see Tom entering the vehicle. “Let's go,” Gordon said, as he drove away, towards the studio.

We stayed quiet pretty much the whole drive. It wasn't that long actually. It was only 20 minutes, which was good. When we arrived at the studio, I saw many buss and people there. After Gordon parked the car, we all got out and walked towards the people. I made sure to stay by Tom's side, seeing that I was already starting to get shy.

“Our luggage is in the trunk, Saki,” Tom told a guy, that was rather tall. He was probably one of the bodyguards.

“Here, I'll help you,” Gordon offered, and walked back to the car with Saki.

“Kaydene!” I heard someone yell my name. “Tom told me you're coming on tour with us. I'm so happy,” I then recognized him as he came closer and hugged me. “It's going to be so much fun to have a girl with us,” Georg said after pulling away.

“There's no girl coming on tour with us. What is this, Tom?” We suddenly heard, from a guy that looked confused.

“David....” Tom muttered. “I'm bringing Kaydene on tour with us,”

“I don't approve this, Tom!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh man! Do you think she'll still go on tour ?

Comment/Subscribe (: