Status: Finished

Rescue Me

What do you mean "where's Kaydene"?

Tom had gotten all my luggage from Gordon's car and put them on the bus. After saying our second goodbyes to Tom's parents, we all got on the bus and started to drive off to our first destination. Everyone was really happy that I went and talked to David. Bill hugged me about 5 times and kept grinning, while clapping his hands together. The other guys didn't hugged me though. Maybe they saw how uncomfortable I was when Bill hugged me several times.

“Okay well you guys will have to go to sleep because we gotta get up early tomorrow,” David told us, as we sat in the kitchen area.

“David,” Bill whined. “We're not tired and we're having a good time.”

“But you'll be tired tomorrow. You know it Bill,” David said, looking at him. “You have the day off on Tuesday.”

“And what day are we now?” Georg asked, getting into the conversation.

“Seeing that it's midnight, it is already Sunday,” David told them.

“What time do we gotta get up?” Tom asked.

“In 7 hours, at seven am,” David said, getting up from his seat.

Bill groaned and got up as well. “We'll I'm going in the bathroom to get ready so I'll see you guys tomorrow morning,” he came up to me and hugged me close. I'm glad you're here,” he smiled and walked back towards the bathroom, closing the door.

“We'll see you guys in the morning,” Georg and Gustav both got up and walked towards the stairs. “Goodnight.”

David was following the guys behind as I turned my head to look at Tom. He was still sitting on the chair with his arm stretched out on the chair. He smiled at me and said, “Come here.”

I hesitated a bit before deciding to walk over to him and sat down, on his right. I turned my head and looked at him. “What's up?” I asked.

“Nothing,” he said. “I don't feel like going to bed so soon,” he whined.

“Stop whining. You'll be tired tomorrow and you'll be shitty at the guitar,” I said, trying to hide my smirk as I looked at him. “But again, you always suck at the guitar!”

Tom looked at me, eyebrows raised and his mouth forming a 'O'. “You really think I suck at the guitar?”

“Of course. You're not even good. I mean, my little cousin could play better than you,” I lied, trying to hold back a laugh.

“I'm hurt,” he faked, placing his hand over his chest.

“Oh well, it's about time that you wake up,” I told him, shaking my head. We both started to laugh at our stupidity until I got up from the chair. Tom followed me as we both went on the second floor of the bus.

“You really don't think I suck though, right?” Tom asked, confused and worried.

“You're ridiculous,” I said, shaking my head as I got one of my suitcase.

“That doesn't answer my question,” he said.

“I was kidding Tom,” I said, finally looking up at him. “You know you've always been good at the guitar. Ever since you put your hand on one when Gordon showed you his music school,” I smiled at him, remembering that day.

We were suppose to go to the park and play but he told me he couldn't because his mom's new boyfriend wanted to show Tom his music school. When Tom came back, he kept saying how much he wanted to learn the guitar. To me, it was ridiculous and I never thought he would become famous when he told me he wanted to play for a band. I mean come on, we were 6 years old at the time.

“That's my best friend,” Tom said, petting my head. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed some pajamas from my suitcase, after closing it back. “You know you can put some of your shit in a drawer of my closet, right?” he said, raising his left eyebrow at me.

“I know. I just want to keep all my things together. It's easier and I wouldn't want to intrude in your room,” I told him, which was right.

“You're not gonna intrude,” he said. “I've given you the permission.”

“I know but I'll still keep my shit in my suitcases so that when we go in hotels, it'll be easier to just take my suitcases instead of taking all my clothes from your drawer and then put them back in my suitcase and do it all over again when we go at some new hotels or stay on the bus, you know?” I told him.

“I'm kind of confused but okay,” he laughed which made me chuckle. “You can sleep in my bed with me if you want,” he said, after a moment of silence.

“It's okay,” I said, looking at him. “I'm gonna be alright in my bunk. Plus, Georg said they're really comfortable,” I smiled.

“Well if you don't think they're comfortable, you can come in my room,” he told me, smiling back. “I know it's been hard for you the past few months but I want it to stop. I really want you to be happy,” he admitted, looking straight into my eyes.

“Thanks Tom,” I said, walking closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him into a tight embrace. “Thanks for everything.”

“No problem,” he said, with a hint of a smile in his voice. “We better go to sleep now. We have a big day coming tomorrow,” my best friend said, pulling away from the hug.

“I'll see you tomorrow,” I said, smiling a bit. “Goodnight.”

“Goodnight,” Tom said as he walked over to his room, shutting the door behind him.

---------

“What the fuck do you think you're doing?” He yelled at me.

“I-I don't k-know,” I stuttered, looking down at my feet, not making eye contact.

“It doesn't look like it!” Alec yelled, again.

“I-I'm sorry,” I told him, looking up a little.

“Sorry isn't enough, bitch!” I didn't even had the chance to blink. I instantly felt him grab my hair and banged my head against the wall that I was leaning on. “Apologize like you mean it!”

“I-I'm-” I couldn't even say it because I felt his fist hit me square in the stomach for a few times. “I'm sorry!” I almost shouted as tears fell down my cheeks.

“Are you seriously crying?” He laughed and simply punched me again. “You're the one that was about to leave the apartment in the middle of the night, not me!”

“I wasn't going to l-leave,” I said, trying my best to breath normally.

“Really?” He laughed again before punching me in the stomach. “Where the fuck were you going to then?”

I wrapped my arms around my stomach, looking up at my abusive boyfriend. “I only wanted to make sure that the door was locked,” I said, quietly.

Again, he grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the floor. “I don't want you out of the room in the middle of the night. Who fucking cares if the door isn't locked,” With that, he kicked me in the stomach a few times before walking out the door, slamming it shut behind him.

As I lay helplessly and bruised on the floor, I couldn't help but think what did I do to deserve this.


I instantly sat up, with wide eyes as I breathed heavily. I looked around, confused of where I was. I then remembered that I was on the tour bus, with Tom. I just sat there, looking around, thinking about the dream that I just had. Why would I dream of Alec beating me up a month ago?

After a moment, I got out of bed, in the dark, and went downstairs. As I passed the kitchen, I looked at the time on the microwave. It read 3:47 in big, bold, blue letters. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I peed and when I was done, I washed my hands and got out of the bathroom. I really didn't felt tired anymore so I simply went to lay on the couch which was is the living room area.

I laid there, staring at nothing for what seemed like hours. I didn't felt sleepy at all anymore. I tried to close my eyes and sleep the rest of the night but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It was still dark in the bus so I had no idea what time it was. Not until I heard David talk from upstairs.

“Where's Kaydene?” I heard Georg ask.

“What do you mean where's Kaydene?” Tom asked, confused.

“She's not in her bunk,” I heard Gustav say, recognizing his voice.

“Fuck!” Tom cursed and came downstairs. I simply laid there, looking at nothing in particular. “Kaydene? What are you doing in here?” he asked, confused as he lowered himself in front of me.

“I couldn't sleep,” I simply said, looking at him.

“Is everything okay?” he asked, concerned.

“Yeah...” I muttered and got up from the couch. I walked pass everyone on the bus, who all looked at me worriedly, as I simply made my way towards the bathroom.

I felt weird.

It was like as if I was... traumatized.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awh, she's traumatized because of Alec :/
Hope you liked it :D

Comment/Review/Subscribe !