Status: Finished

Rescue Me

I'm not ready yet.

As I walked out of the tiny shower of the tour bus, I wrapped a large towel around myself and dried the water off of my skin. I noticed that I didn't have any bruises left, except for one, which was on the side of my stomach, near my hip. It was started to get yellow, meaning that it would soon disappear.

I let out a breathe at the sigh of my bruises and grabbed my bottle of lotion. Pouring some into the palm of my hand, I rubbed my hands together and rubbed all of my body, making sure to be gentle on my bruise. I always put lotion on my body after getting out of the shower. It kept my skin 'healthy' and it could make it soft. Plus, a few months ago, I noticed that it helped the bruises on my body to heal faster.

After putting my lotion, I washed my face while the cream dried. Hearing a knock on the door, I turned around and wrapped a towel around myself. “Yeah?” I said, opening the door a little.

“It's Bill,” the younger twin said, looking at me from the other side of the door.

“Oh shit! I'm sorry! I just gotta get dressed,” I quickly said.

“It's okay, I was just wondering if you weren't dead or anything seeing that I heard no noises,” he gave me a smile, chuckling lightly.

“I was putting on lotion and cleaning my face,” I said, looking at him. “I'll get dress and then the bathroom is all yours,” with that, I closed back the door and grabbed my clothes.

After getting dressed, I grabbed all of my things and walked out of the bathroom. I noticed that the kitchen area was empty so I made my way upstairs and noticed all the boys there. “Going for the shower!” Bill exclaimed and ran down the stairs.

“Um...okay,” I said, chuckling lightly.

“Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight,” Gustav said, before smiling at us and walking over to his bunk. Georg followed soon after, leaving me and Tom alone.

“Wanna go in my room?” he said, scratching the back of his neck.

“Sure,” I smiled and followed my best friend to his room, closing the door behind me. I placed my dirty clothes in my suitcase (that was used for dirty clothes) while Tom walked over to his little dresser. As he looked for something, I sat on his bed and ran my fingers through my wet hair. “What are you looking for?”

“I'm looking for my white beanie but I can't remember where I put it last!” he said, looking around the room.

“I think I saw it on the kitchen table downstairs,” I said as his eyes lit up.

“I remember now! I did put it there!” chuckling, I watched him leave the room to go get his beanie. I decided to get under the covers while waiting for Tom. I pulled the covers over me as I placed my back against the wall, making sure to leave for place for Tom in the bed, even if he didn't slept in here, which I wasn't sure what he was going to do.

As bad as it sounded, I wanted him to sleep with me, in the bed. Of course nothing would happen. I mean, Tom's my best friend and nothing more. I don't think anything would happen between us two and plus, he knows that I've been having a rough time lately with those kind of things.

“Was it there?” I asked, as he came back in the room.

“No,” he said, glaring at me.

“I'm sorry,” I said, giggling.

“Sure you are,” my best friend said, shaking his head while laughing.

“So.. are you sleeping here or not?” I asked, after a moment.

“I'll sleep in here, just in case you have a nightmare or something,” he walked over to the little light and closed it. I snuggled up more in the bed while Tom came over and laid besides me. Seeing that there was a bit more space, I got closer to him and closed my eyes ready to sleep. “Goodnight,” he told me.

I didn't answered a for minute, which made Tom move in the bed, to look at me. “Why did you wanted me to hang out with Laila so much?” I asked.

“Kaydene...” Tom whispered.

“No Tom! I want to know!” I said, looking at him.

Sighing, he parted his lips to talk. “I simply wanted you to make friends.”

“Well what if I don't want friends? Tom, I already have you guys,” I said, quietly.

“I thought that you could use a friend other than use while we'd be getting ready or when we'd be on stage, Kay. I only wanted to help you out!” he said, but in a calm voice, just like mine.

“Tom, you're my best friend and I appreciate your concern. I really do!” I said, looking at him. “You want us to be honest with each other now, right?”

“Yeah, that's what I want,” he said, kinda confused.

“Then I'm going to be honest with you and tell you that I don't want any friends right now. I have you guys and that's all that matters. And the reason I don't want any friends is because I'm afraid they'll get upset with me and won't be my friends anymore, like what happened with my other friends. We both know that I get attached to people way to fast-”

“Like what happened to us,” he laughed but stopped when I gave him a looked, seeing that he had just interrupted me. He muttered a sorry and let me continue.

“I get attached to people way to fast and I always end up getting hurt at the end. That's why I'm not ready yet. I feel like Laila will want to know a bunch of things but I'm not ready to tell anyone yet. I don't want her to know everything that's been going on the past few months and I just know that she'll think I don't trust her, which will lead to an argument and then our friendship will end. It's always like that,” I lowered my head, imagining it all.

“Kaydene...” Tom muttered. I didn't look up, I simply kept my head down and looked at nothing in particular. “I didn't know...” my best friend said, running a hand through my hair. “I'm sorry I got you upset. I can talk to Laila tomorrow if you want.”

“What would you tell her?” I asked, looking up at him.

“I'll simply tell her that you aren't ready for a friendship yet because of stuff that has been happening these past few months,” he said, still in a quiet voice.

“You'd do that?” I asked.

“Only if you want me to,” smiling, I nodded and hugged him the best I could from this position.

“Thank you, Tom!”

“It's okay,” he said, chuckling, and pulled away from the hug. “I'm sorry for trying to make you friends with Laila.”

“It's okay,” I said, letting out a sigh, while smiling at my best friend. “I know you want the best for me but I can make my own decisions okay?”

“I know but.. it's just that sometimes you have to tell me what's going on in your head,” he said. “I didn't know that you didn't want friends because of that. All I'm trying to say is... you should of told me from the first moment I asked you, you know?”

Nodding, I said, “Yeah, I know.”

“So next time something's wrong, you gotta talk to me okay? Even if there's bunch of people there, just tell me you wanna talk. I'll make sure they're gone, okay?”

“Okay,” I smiled at my best friend and snuggled back into the blankets.

“Goodnight, best friend,” Tom said, after giving my head a kiss.

“Goodnight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go (:
I wrote this yesterday but didn't have time to post it. but now, I did (:
Tell me what you think :D