Status: Finished

Rescue Me

I'm really scared.

“I've been waiting for you,” Alec whispered and quickly crushed me to the wall. Tears started to pour down my face as I was held back against the wall. “Let's go somewhere more private, yeah?”

Taking me harshly by the arm, Alec pulled me into the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He pushed me against the wall again and walked over to the door, fidgeting with the handle trying to lock it. I watched his every movement from where I was standing, enable to move or even blink. My eyes were glued on his body until he turned around, facing me. He smirked wickedly and started to come my way.

“You thought I could get away with it easily right? You thought I was in prison and wouldn't be able to come and find you. Well guess what?” He said, whispering the last part through gritted teeth as he bent down, his lips brushing against my ear. I swallowed hard and shut my eyes, squeezing them tight as Alec said, “I found you!”

I didn't see it coming although I felt his palm collide with my left cheek, making a loud sound echo in the small bathroom. Crying out in pain, I placed my hand over my cheek, feeling it become warm in less than a second.

“Shut up!” he said, punching me in the ribs. I immediately shut up, not wanting to get beat again. I removed my hand from my cheek to hold my side -where he had kicked me. “Now come here,” crushing his body with mine on the wall, Alec lifted my tank-top a bit so that his hands could roam my already bruised body. “I've missed you,” he whispered, biting on my neck. As tears fell from my eyes, I stood there, helplessly against the wall. I didn't dared to move when his hands went to my black tights that cling to my thin legs, which he slowly brought down, undressing me.

“It's been so long since we were this close,” he huskily said in my ear and went back to nib on my neck, leaving some marks. His hands left my tights so he could grab my ass and rock his hips to mine, in a harsh manner. I felt a little relieved that he didn't take off my tights. I guess he was only teasing me.

Quickly grabbing my hips, he forced me into the wall once again and kissed my lips instead. His movements didn't stop though, he continued to rock his hips with mine. I felt sick, I could feel his erection against my entrance through his pants.

Just as he removed his lips to attack the other side of my neck, I heard someone outside the door. I recognized the voice. It was my best friend's voice.

As tears poured down my face once again, I swallowed the lump in my throat and decided to scream. This was my only chance of not getting rape and have someone know what was going on. “TOM! TOM!” I said, screaming his name desperately.

“Kaydene!” I heard him yell on the other side of the room. I could hear him twist the handle many times, only to find that the door was locked.

Alec quickly removed his lips from my neck and looked at me. When he saw my face, he just shook his head and started to laugh. “You are going to fucking regret ever screaming for your little friend to help you!” with that, he grabbed my harshly by the neck and banged me against the other wall.

Bringing my hand up to my head, Alec banged me against the wall once again although this time I hit my head pretty hard, making me fall to the ground. The man standing in front of my took the opportunity to kick my hard in the ribs, making me cry out in pain. “Tom...” I whispered.

Not even a second later, the door opened, showing Tom stand there. “You bastard!” He yelled and ran towards Alec. Tom's fist immediately collide with my ex-boyfriend's face, hitting him over and over again. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” He yelled again, bringing Alec to the ground.

As I lay on the ground, the scene in front of me was becoming blurrier and blurrier by the minute.

“Get off of me,” Alec yelled, fighting Tom back.

“Tom...” I whispered, as Alec hit him right on the jaw. With the bit of vision I had left, I saw Tom lunched himself towards Alec and hit him hard in the face.

“Don't you ever touch her again!” My best friend yelled just as I started to get unconscious.

“Tom!” I yelled, jerking myself up. I looked around the room and noticed that I was sitting on a couch, in the green room.

“Is everything alright?” Someone asked. I turned my face and saw Saki sitting on a chair, looking worried.

I quickly looked around and shook my head. “Where's Tom? I need to find Tom!”

“He is still on stage, Kaydene,” The bodyguard told me.

“Please go get Tom,” I said as tears started to fall from my eyes. “Please, I need Tom!” I wrapped my arms around my body and looked everywhere, frantically. “Saki get me Tom... I need Tom!” just as I was about to break down and cry, the door opened and the band walked in. “Tom!” I yelled and run towards him, hugging him close.

“Kaydene what's wrong?” He asked worriedly, hugging me back.

“Tom...” I whispered, hugging him closer as my dream of earlier started to haunt me, making me start to cry.

“Let's go to the food room, guys!” I heard Bill say. A minute later, the door of the room closed, leaving me and Tom alone.

“Come on,” Tom said, leading me over to the couch. As we sat down, I curled up next to Tom, crying on his chest while he held me tight. “What happened, Kaydene? Did Saki do something to you?” I simply shook my head. “What happened then?” he asked, rubbing circles on my back.

“I-I had a dream, T-Tom,” I whispered, crying silently. “It felt so real.”

“What was the dream about?” He asked, quietly.

“He... he came back and.. and.. and,” I couldn't finish my sentence because I was crying too much.

“Kaydene look at me!” Tom said, moving me so we were face-to-face. “Take a deep breath,” I took a deep breath and looked back at my best friend, waiting for him to speak. “Now tell me what you dreamed of? Who came back?”

“A-Alec...” I whispered. I took another deep breath before continuing, “I was in the green room reading a book and I had to go to the bathroom. So I went, not wanting Saki to follow me and then he was there...” I said, wiping some tears. “He.. he started to abuse me and then he brought me in the bathroom and started to beat me again. Just as he was about to... rape me-” I lowered my head, not wanting to look at Tom, feeling ashamed of myself. “-I heard you outside the room so I yelled your name. The door was locked so before you could get in, Alec told me that I'd regret yelling for help and he banged me against the wall pretty hard. I fell to the floor and he started to kick me but he stopped when you stormed into the room and then... and then you saw everything you started to beat Alec,” At this point, I couldn't stop the tears from pouring out of my eyes, falling down my face.

“W-what happened next?” Tom asked, swallowing hard.

“Y-you and Alec kept beating each other but I don't know what happened next... I was unconscious on the floor and when I woke up, I was shaking and I didn't know what to do...” I whispered. “I kept telling Saki to go and get you but he said that you were still on stage. I was about to break down and cry but you and the band came into the room...”

“Oh my god, Kay...” Tom whispered and hugged me tight.

“I'm scared Tom,” I admitted after a moment of crying on his shoulder. “I'm really scared.”

“ There's nothing to be scared of, I'm right here, Kaydene,” Tom said, comforting me. “I'm here for you and I'll protect you.”

“Thank you, Tom!” I said quietly and hugged him close while burring my face in his neck.

“How about we go back to the hotel, hmm?” Tom asked, after a moment.

“W-what if he's here though?” I asked, all sort of thoughts running in my head. “I'm scared that he's really here!”

“I'll make the guards check the venue if that's what you want, okay?” he asked, comfortingly.

“Okay,” I said, nodding my head. I buried my face even more in Tom's next as new tears started to fall at the thoughts of Alec and my previous dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you guys liked the chapter?
Alec didn't came back, hehe. It was only a dream !!