Status: Finished

Rescue Me

You came back.

It had been a few minutes since I was left alone in the room. I couldn't find myself doing anything but sit here on the bed, in fear. I didn't even checked my phone to read my new text. I was too scared of what was going to happen next. I mean, Tristan and Chris saw what was happening but will they do something about it? That, I don't know.

A tear rolled down my cheek but I stayed quiet and continued to listen to what was happening outside the room. “What were you doing to Kaydene back there?” I heard Tristan ask.

“I did nothing to her,” Alec said.

“It sure didn't look like it,” I heard Chris spat.

“Dude relax!” Alec yelled. “We were going to get at it, okay? But then Tristan interrupted,”

“B-but you hit her a-and she was yelling like she didn't liked it,” Chris said, confused.

“Man, you guys drank too much,” Alec said. “I never hit her and she wasn't yelling because she wasn't liking it. She was yelling because she did like it,” He added as my mouth fell open. They couldn't fall for that.

“It's true that we're pretty fucking wasted, dude.” Tristan said, followed my Chris's laugh.

“See? You guys won't even remember anything in the morning,” Alec said, laughing with them. “Now how about we go finish that little poker game and maybe we can go to bed after?”

“Nah man!” I heard Chris say. “I'm so fucking tired. I'm going to bed right now,” I heard a few whispers and then everything was silent, except for the boys walking to the guest room. I guess the others were going to sleep on the couch or something.

I suddenly saw the door open and Alec come in, closing the door behind him.

“You're gonna pay for the fucking mistake you made tonight,”

****

After Alec did his regular routine, he left the bedroom and didn't come back after a while until I heard the front door close. That means he left the apartment. I was grateful for that because I was hurting so much right now and I couldn't face him again. At least, not tonight.

I looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 5:40am. I sighed and got up from the bed, to take a t-shirt. I limped to my drawer and took out a t-shirt with the slack of energy I had. Putting on my t-shirt was a lot harder than expected. I could barely move my arms and my stomach hurt from all the punches I received. After I was done putting my t-shirt, I limped back to my bed and laid down on it.

I slightly pulled the covers over me me and closed my eyes, hoping to have a good sleep despite the fact that I was scared he'd come back. I really didn't slept well or the first hour but after that, I slept good. I didn't woke up once and when I looked a the time, I noticed that it was 15:14. I pursed my lips, trying to hold back a sob as I gathered my clothes. I headed to the bathroom, to take a long, hot bath to clean myself, wishing I could just wash away the pain and how dirty I felt inside.

I turned the hot water on and waited until the tub was filled. When it was, I took off my clothes, wincing as I did, and slowly got into the tub. I gave a content sigh once I was in. The hot water against my skin felt relaxing. More relaxing than showers because showers had the water splash right on you. But baths you could just relaxing in it as the water envelops your body. I had choked back a few tears, some managing to escape as I wiped my eyes.

I rested myself against the back of the tub, blinking and looking up to the ceiling. I had to get out of this relationship, but I didn't know how. He almost threatened me to stay with him. I could always try and get away from him but I'm scared that he would come after me.

I sighed once again and went underneath the water, to get my hair wet. Once they were, I got back to the surface and opened my eyes. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and gently started to wash my hair. Once they were filled with shampoo and all clean, I leaned my head back and got the shampoo out. I grabbed the soap bar and started to run it over my bruised body, making sure to go slow and not too hard.

Once I was done, I rinsed myself the best I could and got up. I made sure to drain the tub before grabbing a towel to wrap around my body. I stood in front of the mirror, looking back at my reflexion. My face was blank, expressionless and no bruises. Alec never made bruises in my face for the simple reason that I couldn't hide them. But for my body, I looked at it and noticed so many bruises. My shoulders had the imprints of his hands from holding me down so roughly. The same marks were on my waist.

I took in a deep breath, turning away from my reflection. I couldn't even look at myself. I disgusted myself. I felt so dirty and so ashamed of everything I was. Who would think that someone that is 5'7 and weights 105 lbs would have a nice body? No one. I'm skinny and even some bones are popping out. Not that much, but still. Plus, all of my body is bruised which makes me feel a lot more of a worthless piece of shit, like Alec told me many times.

Turning around, I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. I tried my hardest to walk across the hall to my bedroom and got some clothes on. I simply put some underwear, a bra and pulled over some sweats with a tank top and a hoodie over it. It was cold so this was going to be just perfect.

As I started to change the bed, I heard someone walk in the hall, outside the apartment. Of course it could be anyone that was living here but my first thoughts were Alec. I was really hoping it wasn't him. Just as I finished putting the new sheets on the bed, someone knocked on the door.

I stiffened myself a bit and slowly walked to the door. And looked through the peephole. I gasped as I saw who it was. I swung the door open and threw my arms around him. There was only one person in this world I was always happy to see.

“Tom, you came back!”
♠ ♠ ♠
:)