Status: Finished

Rescue Me

Your little wiener poking me.

“Where are we going?” I asked Tom after noticing that we were on a highway. “You don't need to take the highway to go at my apartment, Tom,” I told him.

“We're not going to your apartment,” Tom said and made sure to give me a smirk.

“Where are we going then?” I asked, confused.

“You'll see. You can rest while we get there if you want,” He told me as we kept his look on the road.

Rest? That means it was probably going to be a long ride. Where could he possibly be driving to? His house back in Hamburg? There was so many options and it bugged me not to know. I tried asking him again, but he would simply shook his head and laughed. I decided to give up and simply rest my head on the window.

Tom put on some music, which was his rap music. I have to admit that I liked rap but hearing the same song from Samy Deluxe over and over again was starting to be boring. “Do have different music other than Samy Deluxe?” I asked him after an hour of being in the car.

“But of course,” He said, smiling. “I've got Eminem, Jay-Z, 50 cent, Snoop Dog, Lil Wayne, Dra-”

“Okay okay!” I told him, laughing. “Just put Eminem. I'm sick of listening to Samy Deluxe. It's all you ever do,”

“Not true!” Tom said, defending himself.

“So true!” Bill and I said at the same time. We both laughed which made Tom roll his eyes and put in another CD. It was Eminem's Relapse album and instantly, Tom put the 14th track.

“I smell something in the air that's makin' me high
I said, I smell something in the air that's makin' me high
Okay, here we go, do re mi fa so, fa so la ti da so
Lyrical Rosco, kick back the Tabasco
You motherfuckers must just not know the tic-tock so
Time to show you the most kick ass flow in the cosmos
Picasso with a pick ax, a sick asshole
Tic-tac-toe frozen six pack, with exacto
Knives, stranglin' wives with thick lasso
Big bags of the grass, zig zags, I'm with the Doc, so.”


Tom rapped, along with the song. He was just so into it and I thought it was really cute. It made Bill and I laugh because Tom was having his right hand do the little movements Em does when he raps.

“It must be the ganja, it's the marijuana
That's creepin' up on me while I'm so high
Maybe it's the Hindi that has gotten in me
Whatever's gotten into me, I don't mind.”


Tom was surprised to see that I was actually singing along with him. “You, Kaydene, knows the lyrics to this song?” Tom asked, surprised.

“Yeah,” I told him and nodded. “He used to listen to it all the time,”

“He?” Tom asked, confused. “Who's he?”

“Tom!” Bill said, leaning forward the hit his arm.

“What?” He asked, giving him a glare. “Oh shit! Sorry!” He apologized, quickly.

“It's okay,” I said and turned my gaze towards the window. “Where are we?” I asked, noticing we weren't on the highway anymore.

“Please don't tell me you don't know where we are,” Tom said.

I took time to look around me and gasped when Tom parked his car in the driveway of a house. “What are we doing at your moms house?”

“We have a few days off, what do you expect? It's obvious that we're going to visit mom and Gordon,” He said, smirking. Bill was already out of the car, running towards the door. “You could at least wait for us!” Tom yelled at him, as we both got out of the car.

“Fuck off!” Bill said, sticking out his tongue.

“Watch your language Bill Kaulitz!” A woman said as she stood on the front porch.

“Mom!” The youngest twin said and wrapped her in his arms. “I missed you,”

“I missed you too,” She said, hugging him back with a huge smile across her face.

“Look who I brought,” Tom said, as he hugged her.

The woman pulled away from Tom and gasped as she saw me. “Kaydene,”

“Hey Simone,” I said and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her body.

“How have you been?” She asked, after pulling away from our embrace.

“Okay,” I said, giving her a small smile. She gave me a confused expression which made me look back at Tom.

“We'll talk later mom,” Tom said, quickly and came to stood next to me. “Where's Gordon?” He asked, looking back at the house.

“He's out of town but he should be back tonight,” Simone answered.

“Oh... okay,” Bill and Tom said, at the same time with a hint of sadness in their voice.

“Are you guys staying for dinner?” She asked, trying to change the subject.

“Of course mom,” Bill said, all excited. “Let's go inside,” I followed him up the stairs but noticed that Tom and Simone weren't following us.

“We'll get the suitcases and all,” Tom told me. I nodded and entered the house, with Bill, knowing that Tom was probably explain his mom the whole situation. I didn't really minded because Simone always had been like a mother to me.

“This place hasn't changed at all,” I smiled as I looked around. It was the same from when we were just teenagers. I know Tom since we were 13 years old and Simone and Gordon never moved into a new house so it was the same as it was 7 years ago.

“Of course not,” Bill said, grinning as we walked into the kitchen. “Want something to drink?” He asked.

“Sure,” I told him and took the soda he handed me. “Thanks,”

“I think we're going to stay for the night, mom!” Bill told Simone, as she entered the kitchen with Tom.

“Really?” She asked as her face lighten up.

“No, we're not,” Tom said. “We're going to stay two nights,” He and I both started to laugh.

“I'm so happy you guys are staying here,” She said, looking at everyone. “Especially you,” Simone pointed at me.

“I'm staying here for the two nights?” I asked, confused.

“Of course,” Tom said. “You're going to sleep in my room, seeing there's no other place for you to sleep. Unless you wanna sleep on the couch but I'm not going to let that happen,” He laughed.

“Okay,” I chuckled.

“Come on! We can go put our bags upstairs in my room,” He told me.

“Wait! I don't have any clothes,” I told him.

“I went at your apartment and grabbed some when you and Tom were at the police station,” Bill said, grinning.

“How did you entered?” I asked, confused. As far as I know, he didn't have a key and Alec was probably not there anymore.

“I meet up with Tristan,” He said, smiling madly, all proud of himself. I simply laugh and followed Tom upstairs.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed. “You still have the same room?”

“Don't laugh. This room is awesome,” He said, smirking.

“Awesome for a 10 year old, yeah!” I smirked back.

“Shut up,” He chuckled and gave me a little shove on the arm.

His room was the same as it was 7 years ago. The walls were still divided in two. The up half was red and the bottom half was blue. There was still the old, car wallpaper in the middle of the color separation.

“You have some nice bedsheets and a nice comforter,” I chuckled as I sat on his bed.

“Stop laughing!” He exclaimed, with a hint of a smirk in his voice. “I love my Toy Story bedding!”

For the next hour, Tom and I spent some time in his room, just talking and hanging out. Being in this room just made me remember all of the fun times we had together when we were younger. We were together everyday. He was always at my house or I would always be at his. We literally used to have sleepovers everyday, school or not.

After the hour passed by, we decided to go downstairs and help Simone in the kitchen at making the dinner. “Tom, honey, can you put the table please,” She told me.

“Sure,” he said, and got up from the couch. He smiled at me and I smiled back, as I cut some vegetables. “Where's Bill?” He asked.

“He's in the shower,” Simone answered as she cooked some potatoes.

“Seriously? He took a bath last night around 1am,” Tom said while he placed some things on the table.

“You know how he is,” Simone laughed.

“Bill is the clean twin,” I said. “Tom can go a week without showering while Bill can't even go past a day,” That made Simone laugh.

“Not a week!” Tom defended himself.

“4 days then,” I said, laughing along with Simone.

“I'm a guy! Guys aren't suppose to always smell good,” He said, coming up to us.

“Right!” Simone and I chuckled.

“I shower everyday, anyway.” He said. “Plus, you guys never complained about my smell because you both love it,”

“We just don't want to bring down you big ego, Tom!” I rolled my eyes and laughed along with Simone. Tom rolled his eyes and finished putting up the table.

“Go get your brother, dinner's ready!” Simone told him as I put all the vegetables in the salad.

“BILL! DINNER'S READY!” He yelled, taking a seat at the table.

“I asked you to go get him, not yell for him to come,” She said and placed a plate of food in front of him.

“I love you too, mom!” He grinned. I took a seat next to Tom and waited for Bill and Simone before starting to eat.

---------

“Are you going back with the guys on tour when they're going to leave?” Simone asked me. We were currently washing the dishes together. I offered since neither did Tom or Bill wanted to.

“Um, no?!” I said, rather confused.

“Oh? Tom told me he was taking you on tour with him. I guess he didn't talked to you about it already,” She said, placing more dishes for me to dry them.

“He wants me to go on tour with them?” I asked.

Before she could answer, the front door opened and someone walked in. “I'm home!”

“Gordon!” I heard Bill and Tom yell, running down the stairs.

“I saw Tom's Escalade in the driveway but I didn't knew you guys were back!” Gordon exclaimed. “What happened with the tour?”

“Two shows got canceled which led us a week off,” Bill explained.

“That sucks!” Gordon said, coming up in the kitchen, with the twins following behind. “Hey honey,” He said, smiling at her before giving her a small kiss.

“Hey,” She said, closing the faucet.

“Kaydene!” He exclaimed as soon as he saw me.

“Hey,” I told him, giving him a hug.

“What are you doing here?” He asked me, after pulling away.

“That's a really dumb question, Gordon!” Tom said, laughing.

“It's good to have you back around,” He told me, ignoring Tom.

“It's good to be back around,” I laughed.

“How about we all go hang out in the living room?” Simone asked, making everyone look at her, including me. “Perhaps we could watch a movie,”

“That's a great idea, mom!” Bill said, smiling.

It was already past 9pm so we decided to all go in the living room to watch a movie. I sat next to Tom on the couch, with Bill on my right while Simone and Gordon cuddled up on the other couch. Everyone decided that we will be watching 'The Ugly Truth' with one of my favorite actors, Gerard Butler.

It ended up being a really good movie which made us all laugh at some parts. When it was over, we all decided to go to bed, seeing that it was past eleven and we were pretty much all tired. “Goodnight,” Tom and I told Simone and Gordon as we entered Tom's room.

I opened my bag and took out some pajama pants and a large t-shirt. I noticed Tom was searching in his drawer for some pajamas so I turned my back to him and started to take off my hoodie followed by my t-shirt. I pulled off my jeans and replaced them by my pajama pants.

“You have so many bruises,” Tom said as I felt his hand caress the skin of my back. “I'm sorry,” He said, in a soft voice.

“They'll go away eventually,” I simply said, shrugging it off. I pulled my t-shirt on and noticed Tom was only in his boxers. “Please tell me you aren't sleeping in your boxers!” I told him.

“I am, why?” He asked, confused.

“I don't want your little wiener poking me in the morning!” I said, which made him burst out, laughing.

“I'll go pee so I won't have to go in the morning,” He said, still laughing quietly. I placed my clothes from today in my bag and started to pull the covers from the bed just as Tom came back. He closed the light and we both laid in his bed. “Hopefully it won't be up in the morning,” He said, with a hint of a smirk in his voice.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I pulled the Toy Story covers up to my neck, inhaling the detergent smell. It smelled good, just like when we were young. “Tom?” I asked him, after a few minutes of silence.

“Yeah?” He asked, quietly.

“Are you planning on bringing me on tour with you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger !!! What do you think will happen ??

Comment/Subscribe :3