‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 10

-----Jinx's P.O.V-----

I feel so sleepy.

It's been 2 weeks since me and Kyle's reuniting.. Right now were usually hanging out, in mine or his bunk.

But he has a practice set.

Then he has an actual set.

Then he has to go sign stuff and hang out with fans.

I licked my lips, "I'm thirsty,"

"Get off your ass and go get something," John teased.

"I don't want too.."

"Lazy."

I stuck my tongue out childishly and huffed, "Pat, will you bring me a water?"

"Sure!" His voice was muffled.

I smiled and punched the air in triumph.

"Lazy," John muttered.

Pat bounded down the stairs and tossed me my water, plopping down right in front of me. "I'm bored,"

"Me too," I agreed.

"Same," Kennedy piped up.

"So, What'dya wanna do?" Pat questioned.

"I wanna sleep,"

Kennedy turned toward me and laughed, "Well, go to sleep."

I rolled my eyes, "It's not as easy as that," I explained. "I have to walk up the steps, change clothes, Put those clothes in the hamper, crawl in bed, It'll take.. a few minutes for me to get comfortable and then I'll try to start sleeping."

"Dumb ass," Kennedy mumbled.

"Lazy!" John shouted.

I laughed and shrugged, "That's just how I roll,"

"Like a lazy dumb ass?" John smirked.

I huffed and stood up, grabbing my water and walking to Kyle's set practice.

"Where you going?" John yelled.

"To Kyle's set!"

I grinned as I turned and looked up, to see Kyle running around on stage.

That kid is crazy.

I ducked and twisted as I tried to make my way toward the stage. It was impossible. The fans stood tall, not budging.

Some shoved into me, causing me to stumble and trip over my feet. I fell to the ground and groaned as I scraped my elbow.

Shit.

I'm bleeding.

I ignored it and tried to come up with a brilliant plan. I smirked as I saw Alex and Jack bound off the bus, yelling.

I gasped loudly, and pointed, gaining alot of attention.

"Alex Gaskarth!" I shrieked, pointing.

They all quickly turned and that was my Que. I shot off toward the stage and grinned to myself in triumph. Never underestimate Jinx O'Callaghan.

"Jinx, What are you doing?"

I looked up at Caleb and smiled sheepishly. "Nothing,"

"You do know that you have a backstage pass, Right?"

"Dammit," I grumbled.

He laughed and grabbed onto my arm, struggling to get me on stage.

"Shit, how much do you weigh?"

"Not that much!" I exclaimed.

"Here, let a pro handle it,"

I grinned as Kyle bounded over and latched onto my wrists, yanking me up. "Jeez, Fatty," He teased, poking my stomach.

I scowled, "I'm not fat,"

"Whatever," He paused, "Fatty!" He yelled, sprinting away.

"Kyle!" I yelled, running after him. "I thought you had shit to do later?" I added.

He glanced back quickly, hearing me say something, "What-" He got cut off as he stumbled forward, before actually tripping over his long legs. He rolled and untangled his legs.

My mouth fell open in shock.

How the hell did he do that?

I stifled my laughter and began coughing in my hand. "Shit," I laughed, trying to cough, "A-a-are you o-o-kay?"

"HA HA, Laugh now," He 'tsked', jumping up.

"You can't blame me," I defended, grinning.

"Can too," He said crossing his arms childishly.

"Oh, That hurts my feelings alot," I teased.

"That's it," He grinned teasingly. "No sex for a week!" He yelled the last part.

My mouth fell open and I could feel my cheeks turn pink as everyone around us began laughing at my expression.

He smirked at his advantage and walked off, swinging his hips.. I felt my mouth turned dry as I stumbled after him.

He spun around quickly, making us collide. I smirked and trailed my finger down his chest, pausing at his belt buckle.

"J-jinx," He groaned, pulling me closer.

I grabbed onto his crotch and laughed as it's size immediately increased. I back up and smirked and began walking away, ignoring my own problem.

"Tease!" He yelled.

"That's what you get!"

"Not fair," He grumbled, walking by me.

His walking resembled a penguin in a great deal.. I couldn't help but laughed and run after him as he walked into his bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can honestly say this is a Filler.
lol

Causeee.

I don't want you guys to think I'ma bail on you again..
CUZ I'M NOT!

c:

--Com/Sub!