‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 12

----Jinx's P.O.V----

I drummed my fingers across my thigh and sighed. This is getting boring.

Kyle and a few of the guys thought it would be a good idea to come to the park and play.

In winter time.

Not the brightest idea.

I flickered my eyes around, looking for my familiar skinny guy. I narrowed my eyes into slits as I saw him talking to a group of guys.

Not any regular group of guys... They were checking him out and laughing as if they've known Kyle their whole life.

I scowled and kicked the table abruptly, making Caleb who was sitting on my left jump.

"Shit, what was that for?"

I turned and sighed motioning my head in Kyle's direction.

"Ohhhh," Caleb mumbled, licking his lips.

Suddenly one of the guys came up to Kyle and shoved him teasingly. Kyle grinned and began waving his arms back and forth animatedly.

"Go claim him,"

I turned to Caleb slowly and raised my eyebrows. "Caleb Turman say what?" I exclaimed.

"Obviously you don't like those guys hanging on Kyle like that, I don't blaim you." Caleb shrugged slightly, "If I was in your position, I would do something about it,"

I scratched my head and looked out of the corner of my eye to glance at Kyle as soon as I did, I could feel my blood boil at what I saw. The same guy messed Kyle's hair up and hugged him too.

I swallowed and brushed my hair aside, standing up abruptly. I caught alot of unwanted attention but I ignored it.

I couldn't help but hear as Caleb explained what I was about to do.

I stalked towards Kyle, kicking rocks and stepping on sticks and limbs in the process. I nervously glanced over my shoulder and looked straight ahead.

I grabbed onto Kyle's shoulder and spun him around, taking him by surprise. I wrapped my arms around his neck and yanked his head down, crashing my lips to his.

He froze up at first before kissing back. I pushed him backwards and he stumbled as his back hit the jungle gym.

He pushed me backwards and spun me around, pushing me against the jungle gym. He grabbed onto my hips and picked me up, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

I kissed up his jaw and he groaned as I bucked my hips against his.

"J-Jinx," He moaned in my ear.

I smirked as my hands began to travel up his shirt.

"U-uh guys.."

I snap my eyes open to see an awkward looking Caleb standing about a foot away. "Uh.. were leaving.." He mumbled.

Kyle stepped back, and I slid down grabbing onto his hand.

"Remind me to get you jealous again," He whispered, smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Do it on purpose and you won't be gettin' anything,"

He pouted and playfully glared at me. "Are you serious?"

"I'm as serious as your not,"

"So that means..." He trailed off, confused.

I sighed, "Yes Kyle, I'm serious."

"You could've just said that.."

"Seeing your confused face was all the better," I tease.

"Your mean,"

"No, I just know words,"

"That's not all you know," He smirked, bucking his hips.

My mouth widened as he took off sprinting in his bus. Everyone around me laughed as I ran after him.

"Kyle!" I shrieked, running on the bus.

"That's right, say my name!"

I turned beat red and shuffled my feet.

"Babe.. you know I'm kidding," He murmured, coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

I smiled slightly.. He called me babe..

He pulled me backwards and onto lap. "If your mad, why are you smiling?"

"Causeeeee,"

He chuckled and kissed my neck, "Cause why?"

"You called me.. babe," I admitted curling into his side.

"Well darn, aren't you the cutest thing,"

I sat up and looked at him. "Have you been watching westerns again?" I teased.

"Yea," He grinned and hugged me. "Were you really jealous?"

"How would you feel if I climbed in Caleb's lap and just laid on him?" I questioned.

"Probably nothing.. It's Caleb, he's my bud," He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and jumped down from the bunk and walked towards the front of the bus.

"Where you going?" He called.

"Come here,"

I walked over to Caleb and and climbed over Marc and Austin and settled in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head in his shoulder.

I heard him gulp before he said, "Uh.. Jinx.. your a good friend and all.. but-" I cut him off.

"This is too prove a point,"

"Oh," He said, "Well, in that case," He shrugged, wrapping his arms around me and grinning.

"Ahem,"

We looked up to see Kyle looking at us with raised eyebrows.

"And this is suppose to make me jealous?"

I threw my hands up and scowled, jumping out of Caleb's lap and marching outside.

"Jinx!" Kyle yelled, jogging after me. "What are you doing?"

I walked toward a group of fan girls and cleared my throat. "I need to prove a point,"

"How can we help?" A blond headed girl purred, stepping towards me.

I swallowed my lunch and shot her the best smile I could muster up. "I uh.. He thinks he's not the jealous type and-" She cut me off.

"Say no more," She smirked wrapped her long tan arms around my neck and began reeling me in.

She crashed our lips together and plastered her mouth against mine. She squished her body against mine and I had to control the urge to pull away. Think nice thoughts. Think nice thoughts. I must think nice thoughts.

I clenched my eyes shut and slowly wrapped my arms around her neck. Her fingers ran through my hair and played with it.

I heard stomping footsteps and soon, I was yanked away.

"Jinx!" Kyle exclaimed glaring at the girl and stepping in front of me, as if it was her fault.

I poked my head out from behind him and sent her a smile.

"Thanks!" I yelled, as Kyle tugged me away.

He dragged me on the bus and his face must have been an awful sight cause the guys all leaned back and stayed quiet.

He threw me into his bunk and crawled in, straddling me.

"Don't you ever, do that again," He muttered, kissing down my jaw line.

I laughed and knotted my fingers in his hair. "That's how I felt,"

"Well, it's never happening again," He paused. "At least not purposely."

I grinned and curled into his side as he rolled over slowly.

"I loveeee youuuuu," I yawned.

"Your so lazy,"

"That's the opposite of what I just said," I mumbled.

"It's true, you've gained like.. some weight," He pointed out, raising my shirt.

"Nahh," I waved him off. "I'm pregnant,"

"Boys can get pregnant?" He exclaimed, raising up. "We didn't use a condom!"

I slapped his head lightly, "Just take a nap Kyle, you need to rest your head,"

"If you say so..." He trailed off.

Boy.. Today has been an adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was crazy.
I didn't really plan on this..
But I didn't really know what to write about..

Butttt. Stuff's gonna happen. lol

--Com/Sub!