‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 13

----Kyle's P.O.V----

"Alright, Tour is half way over and-"

"We gotta fuck as many girls as we can!" Alex Gaskarth yelled, jumping up.

"Alex!" Matt Flyzik glared. "Sit down,"

"And as we all know," Tim Kirch butted in, "You guys get a week or so off,"

"So.. were getting a break?" Jinx questioned.

"A break?" John scoffed, "All you do is sit on your ass all day,"

"Hey!" Vinny cried out, "Being a merch bitch is hard work, the fans are whiny and they just nag nag nag!"

"Exactly," Jinx agreed. "But on the side, I get to watch misfits all day on my iPod touch,"

"Ohh!" Vinny grinned, "I'm on episode 3 season-"

"Vinny!" Flyzik grunted. "Shut your trap,"

"Jeezus," He mumbled.

Jinx giggled and scooted over in my lap. "Your knees are so bony," He grumbled, scooting back.

"Oh god," I groaned, laying my head against his back. "Don't move so much,"

He turned pink and looked down quickly, burying his head in my shoulder.

Caleb and Kent snickered as Jonathan slowly raised his hand. I frowned knowing something was up with them.

Flyzik sighed, "Yes Jonathan?"

"I don't think you should worry about us interrupting," Jonathan laughed, "I'd be worried about Kyle and Jinx gettin' it on over here,"

"Jonathan!" Jinx groaned turning an even bright red.

Flyzik laughed and shook his head, "You kids are crazy,"

"So what your saying is that.. we get a break?" Caleb asked hopefully.

"Yea," Tim nodded.

"When?"

"Uh.. right after this meeting.."

As soon as the words flew out of his mouth everyone ran off, yelling and whooping about getting to go home.

Jinx sighed and crawled out of my lap, pouting.

"What's wrong?" I murmured, wrapping my arms around him.

"Your gonna go home and I won't see you for two weeks!" He threw his hands up.

"Did you hear how desperate you sounded?" I teased, poking him.

He smiled sheepishly and scratched his neck. "Uh.. sorry?"

"I was kidding," I paused. "I thought maybe.. you would like to come with me.. to Texas?"

He bite his lip and kicked his feet. "My mum won't like it.. neither will Kadie-"

"We can go spend half the time with them," I offered.

"Sure!" He shrugged, "Sounds great,"

I walked towards him and threw my arm around his shoulder. He smiled up at me before sprinting off, towards Caleb who was motioning for him.

What have I done?

I swallowed and pinched the bridge of my nose before shoving my hands in my pockets. My dads going to kill me..

----

"Have fun!" Kennedy smirked, wiggling his eyebrows at us.

"Johnnnnn," Jinx whined, "Tell Kennedy to stop being a perv,"

"Kennedy!" John yelled, "Stop being an effin pervert!"

"No," Kennedy yelled, "Stop effin yelling at me!"

"What's wrong with you guys?" Pat shrieked. "Say fuck!"

"Dammit Pat," Garrett chuckled walking by us.

"Here it comes!" John yelled, throwing Jinx's bags. "Take your shit and go,"

Jinx huffed. "Your such a bitch," He muttered, grabbing his bags.

"And you," John jumped off the bus' step. "Watch this kid close, and don't you dare hurt him or I swear-" I cut him off.

"You cut my dick off, yeah yeah yeah," I waved him off, grinning cheeky.

"Don't be a smart ass either, it'll get you nowhere in life," He stuck his tongue out.

"You sound like one of those, 'Above the Influence' commercials,"

He laughed at walked off, towards Jinx.

I grabbed Jinx's bags and threw them over my shoulder, and began walking to my bus. I wanted to give Jinx and John family time.

I let out a gust of air. What's my dad going to think?

Should I call Kayleen and Morgan?

I stuck my hand in my pocket and dug around, feeling for my phone. Gotcha! I pulled it out and slid it open, scrolling through my contacts.

I hit send on Kayleen's name.

Ring, ring, ring.

"Hello?"

"Kayleen!" I exclaimed, smiling.

"Kyle!" I could just see her smile widen.

"I'm uh.. I'm coming home for two weeks.. and I was-" She cut me off.

"Your bringing Jinx aren't you?" She laughed.

I laughed sheepishly, "Yeah.. How do you think Dad will take it?"

"We don't usually talk about it much.. Every time I bring it up we end in a screaming match.." She mumbled. "I'm sorry Kyle.. I really am.."

"What about Mom?" I asked quietly.

"Matt told me she called Dad one night and she started crying...." She trailed off.

"At least they're already divorced," I laughed bitterly.

"Kyle don't be like that," She sighed, "Morgan's moved in with Dad.. She said he's a mess.."

"I've ruined them.. haven't I?"

"I wouldn't say so.." She mumbled. "Mom's alright besides that one night.. She'll be fine when she sees you,"

"What about when she sees Jinx?"

"She'll... I believe she'll like him.." She paused before sighing, "I mean, how would you take it if you met the boy that turned your son gay?"

"Bi actually," I corrected.

She laughed, "That's better, really,"

"Mhmm.." I nodded, "But.. just tell mom, okay? Don't tell Dad yet.."

"I won't, But Kyle,"

"Yeah?"

"Your gonna have to talk to him sooner or later," She pointed out.

"I'm going to pick later," I mumbled, rubbing my face.

"Kyle.."

"I'm kidding," I quickly added, "I'll.. I'll talk to him sometime after I get home,"

"Is that another way of saying your getting off the phone?" She teased.

I grinned, "You know me so well,"

"Love you, Kyle,"

"Loveeeee you too," I emphasized.

"Your such a kid," She joked.

"Your favorite kid,"

"I wouldn't have it any other way,"

"Well, I'm getting off,"

"Bye,"

"See'ya," I closed the phone and stuff it in my pocket.

I licked my lips and opened the bus door, and tossed Jinx's bags in first. I jogged up the steps and grabbed the bags and tugged them to the back.

"Where's Jinx?" Caleb questioned.

"He's talking to Kyle," I shrugged, plopping on the couch.

"Well, tell him to hurry up!" Kent yelled, "I wanna go home!"

"Your such a pansy," I teased running off the bus.

"Jinx-"

"I'm right here," He giggled.

I smiled and spun around. "Well, come on then, We've gotta get going,"

He ran up the stairs and I followed, the bus door slamming shut behind us. I grabbed onto Jinx's hand and tugged him on my lap.

"First stop, North Richland Hills, Texas!" Caleb cheered, tackling Marc and Austin.

I hugged Jinx and leaned down, "I may have forgot to mention, Marc's my step-brother,"

"That's cool,"

"Yeah, and he has another brother named Matt, he's in the air force,"

"What about your sisters?" He questioned.

"Kayleen lives with my mom and Morgan with my Dad," I paused, "Marc stays at home still, I live with Caleb."

"Oh," He yawned, laying his head on my chest.

"Are you sleepy?"

"Mhmm,"

"Come on," I mumbled, wrapping my hand around his wrist.

He followed after me; I pulled my bunk curtain back and let him slip in. He kicked his shoes off and curled into a ball, smiling softly.

I slowly crawled in next to him and wrapped my arm around him, "I love you, Jinx," I murmured, kissing him.

He smiled at me before burying his head under my arms, "I love you too."

I brushed his hair out of his face and laid back, starring up at the bunk above me. I sighed and licked my lips.

What should I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
I loveee this. <33
It's crazy and I just typed it... lol

--Com/Sub!