‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 14

----Jinx's P.O.V----

"Jinx.. Jinx.. Jinx darlin' wake up,"

I stretched and yawned before rolling over. I sat up and raised an eyebrow at Kyle. I blinked and rubbed my eyes.

"Darlin'?"

"Yea!" He fist pumped the air. "Your my darlinnnnn,"

"Oh?" I asked, fake surprised, "I'm your darlin',?"

"My dearest one," He teased, poking my nose.

"Your so cheesy," I yawned. "Where are we now?"

"Were at my house," He paused, "Me and Caleb put our bags up and stuff."

My eyes widened, "I was sleeping that whole time?" I exclaimed

"Mhmm," He nodded stepping back, grinning. "Come on," He motioned me to followed.

I quickly slipped my shoes on and laced them up before hopping of the bunk and stumbling after him.

I quickly ran and hopped up on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Can you carry me on your back?

He laughed, "I really don't have a say so, do I?" He teased, rubbing his shoulder.

He winced and shook his head, "Dang shoulder."

"What's wrong?"

"They're really sore," He grumbled, "Caleb tackled me earlier..." He admitted sheepishly.

I smirked and kissed his neck, my hands rubbing his shoulder. He swallowed hard and stumbled before resting his weight against the counter. He let out a shaky breath and moaned, "J-jinx,"

I pressed feverish kissed down his back, slowly raising up his shirt. He stopped me and slowly dropped me on the couch.

He crawled on me and panted, "Jinx," He paused, "I want you so bad right now,"

I rolled him over and slipped his shirt off, sucking on his neck.

"God, Jinx," He moaned, knotting his hands in my hair.

I grinned at the advantage I had over him. I looped my fingers through his belt loops and jerked them up abruptly.

"How bad do you want it?" I purred, trailing my finger down his chest.

As soon as my finger came in contact with his skin, goosebumps erupted all over. He tensed up and grabbed my shoulders and yanked my down, crashing my lips to his.

His hands began to wander different places, places he doesn't usually try to touch. But that's Kyle.. He's a gentlemen unless.... unless... horny.

Yeah, that's it.

He eyed me hungrily, like a deprived animal. He rolled us over ounce more and his hands moved down, to my hips.

"I love you," He whispered, unbuckling my pants, never, not ounce, loosing eye contact with me.

I smiled at him, "I love-" I got cut off.

"If you two fuckers are done trying to have sex on the couch, I'd like to go home!" Kent yelled, banging on the door.

I let out a frustrated groan and slammed my head back against the couch. "Seriously?" I yelled, "Are you fucking shitting me?"

"Noooooooo!" Kyle moaned, burying his head in my shoulder. "This stinks,"

"I know," I mumbled.

"No, seriously, It smells like sex,"

"We haven't done anything yet.." I trailed off, looking at him oddly.

He turned a pink color and looked down, clearly embarrassed.

"Kyle!" I burst out laughing,

He grumbled something and crawled off me, grabbing his shirt. He unlatched the door and opened it.

"What do you want?" He grunted.

"I want to go home!" Kent exclaimed.

"We were-"

"Trying to fuck?" Caleb piped up, running around Kent.

"To make love," Kyle clarified, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Horny bastard," I muttered.

"That hurts! That really hurts," He teased, jogging off the bus.

"Oh, we'll see who hurts when you don't find some sort of relief," I smirked, walking by him, swinging my hips more than essential.

"Jinxx!" He whined.

"That's what you get,"

"No fair!"

"It so is,"

"Nuah!"

"Kyle," I paused, "Is Caleb gonna stay here tonight?"

"Why- OH!" He exclaimed, sprinting outside.

Seconds ticked by before I heard anything, I could hear the muffled yell as Kyle burst through the bus door.

"Caleb!" He shrieked.

Caleb's reply wasn't audible. I strained my ears, a smirked plastered to my face. I've got him whipped...

"Alright!"

I didn't even have time to blink as Kyle ran back in, slamming the door shut behind him. He latched it and flickered the lights on.

"Caleb's staying at Austin's place tonight," He murmured, walking towards me.

"Oh no your not," I said, stepping back.

He pouted and jutted out his bottom lip. "Jinxxx!"

"After one question," I quickly added.

He raised an eyebrow, an eager smile creeping up on his features.

"Top or bottom?" I question, smiling coyly.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! I madeeee you guys wait.

I want to dedicate this too ---> every road.

Yeaaa.. If you can't tell..
I had a real awkward time posting the almost sex scene.. xD
So..

Here's a deal.
I'm going to post a next chapter no matter what, and you guys know
whats going to go on in that chapter. ;)

BUT.

The more comments, the betterrrr!
I promise.

--Com/Sub.