‹ Prequel: Time of Your Life
Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Completed. Read Prequel and Sequel.

In Your Mind

Chapter 15

----Kyle's P.O.V----

"Uh.. how does that work?" I mumbled, biting my lip.

Jinx scratched his head before running upstairs, "Do you got any Vaseline?"

"Uh.. Medicine cabinet in the bathroom!" I answer, jogging up the stairs after him.

"I'm not going to lie. It will hurt for a minute, but I will prepare you as good as I can, okay?"

I nod and swallow nervously, rubbing my arm. I watched him as he grabbed the vaseline jar and strutted towards me.

At a slow pace he pulled off his clothes. He slowly unbuckled his pants and slid them off, kicking them down the hall.

Jinx eyed me with lust filled eyes. He walked towards me, and I kept stumbling backwards until we ended up in my bedroom, on my bed.

He crawled over me until he straddled my hips. He kissed down my bare chest and quickly slid my pants off.

I wiggled out of them and groaned as the fabric of our boxers rubbed against each other. I bucked my hips and he smirked, grinding our erections together.

He hand slowly creeped down, rubbing me through my boxers. He clutched my throbbing member in his hand.

I threw my head back and whimpered, "J-Jinx,"

He chuckled and all contact with him vanished. I furrowed my eyebrows and let out a groan of frustration..

The bed bounced as Jinx kneeled between my legs, he slipped my boxers down my legs and flung them off.

I squirmed with a sigh of content as I felt lips brushing down my stomach. My skin started to tingle as Jinx's tongue edged closer and close to my member.

"What do you want me to do, Kyle?" He purred, his breath fanning across my bare skin.

My breathing hitched and I tensed up, curling my toes in. "Just- just, fuck me!"

His eyes met mine and there was so much intense emotions, mostly sexual. His hand wrapped around my member and began to massage it, until I was rock hard. Once I was stiff as a board, he pulled his hand away, and I whimpered at the loss of contact.

He squeezed hard and I groaned in both pain and pleasure. Beads of sweat dripped down my forehead and I quickly swiped them away.

I shuddered as Jinx took me into his mouth, my length sliding easily between the younger’s lips. I bite my lip, trying to have some sort of control over the loud moans and screams emitting from my mouth.

I had never felt that kind of pleasure before, and I had never experienced the ecstasy screeching through my veins, that I experienced when Jinx’s mouth wrapped around me. He abruptly pulled away, smirking slyly at me.

I made grabbie hands at him and he shook his head, a smirk plastered across his boyish features. My eyes flickered across his narrow chest. They trailed down his legs, hungrily. I licked my lips and moaned just thinking about it.

"I'm going to prep you," He murmured, coating his fingers in vaseline.

I nodded and smile at him appreciatively.

"Ready?"

I breathe in deeply and nod hesitantly, clutching the bed covers tightly. He slowly pushed one finger in and curled it around inside of me.

I bite my lip to keep from squirming and clench my eyes shut. It feels.. odd. Foreign. Like it doesn't belong..

After a while he pushes in another finger, which hurts a little. He pushes his fingers in and out of me slowly as he looks at me for approval.

"It's fine," I gasp out.

He frowns at me before adding another finger. He waits awhile, letting minutes pass by. The pain starts to slowly fade and pleasure soon replaces it.

"Your ready," He murmured, "This will only hurt for a minute,"

He shouldn't have said that. That's what the doctors always say when they're going to give you a shot.

And guess what?

It always ends up hurting!

He slowly inserted himself and wiggled around, groaning, "Dammit Kyle, your tight,"

I winced as he squirmed and propped his body up with his arms. He leaned down and kissed me softly.

"How do you feel?"

"Fine,"

He nodded and began at a slow rhythm. I moan softly and he started to pick up his pace. Minutes soon ticked by and soon, I was on top.

"You're such a whore," I panted, sucking on his neck.

He moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling my head down, "I'm your dirty whore,"

"That's right," I moaned, "Mine,"

I bit his earlobe and trailed my tongue down, I crashed my lips to his and bit his lip. He whimpered and writhed underneath me.

"How does it feel?" He asks, panting a little.

"Like fucking.. there's not a word for it,"

He rolled his eyes and wrapped his legs around my waist, throwing his head back, "I'm fixing to-"

"Kyle!" He screamed, collapsing under me.

I rolled over and wrapped my arm around him lazily. He snuggled into my shoulder and pulled the cover up over us.

"I love you Kyle," He whispered,

"I love you too," I paused, "Whore,"

He laughed and playfully slapped my face away. "You're the whore Kyle,"

"Nahh," I teased, poking him.

He mumbled something incoherent and drifted off, to sleep. I raked my hands through his hair and brushed it to the side. I kissed his cheek and laid my head back on the pillow, finding myself drifting off asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
;) Who liked that? x33
Tell me what you think!

--Com/Sub!