Status: I changed this story yet again, now its the better, still as yet incomplete story -- enjoy!

Never Again

#8 - Famous Last Words

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob were driving back to their house.

“Well, that’s it until Friday, guys.” Gerard stated from the driver’s seat.

“Uh huh. I can’t wait to get back on the road.” Ray nodded from beside him, without opening his eyes.

“Really? Would’ve thought you’d rather stay with those stalker chicks out the front of Starbucks earlier.” Mikey smirked.

“Nope,” Ray shook his head, grimacing at the thought, before sighing as he continued. “Even being on tour is way easier than all this PA shit.”

“Hmm, I see your point.” Mikey nodded thoughtfully, leaning back in his seat.

“You guys reckon we oughta go see how Amber’s doing?” Gerard asked after a second.

“Yeah, what’s up with that?” Bob asked, leaning forwards a little. “Frank said she was sick or somethin’.”

“Yeah,” Mikey agreed, “he reckons she’s got the flu. That’s why he wanted to know what Ash was doin’, so she could go keep her company while we were out.”

“Oh, okay.”

“Well, I’ll just drop this paperwork home and make sure Bandit’s okay with the babysitter, then we’ll all head over and see how she’s going.”

“Okay.” Mikey nodded, holding his cellphone as he dialled a number. “I’ll ask Ash how she is; see if she wants to come over again.”

“Sounds good.” Gerard smiled a little, peering out through the windshield into the glaring sunset. “Just wish the fucking light would go away so I could se-”

His statement was drowned out by the screeching sound of metal on metal, as the car’s doors bowed, bending from the weight of the semi-trailer that was now embedded in the driver’s side of the car.

The car tipped, the force of the impact throwing Gerard and Mikey across the car, and pressing Bob and Ray into their doors as the car was flung around like it was made of paper.

The world seemed to move in slow motion as the car continued moving, spinning and flipping; eventually pushed up onto a nature strip by the truck.

A few terrifying seconds later, it slowed, rocking gently on its side before creaking and tipping back over onto all four wheels with a resounding thump.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i guess you guys didn't expect that :P
i didnt even expect it before i wrote it lol ^^;
but anyways, thanks for waiting so patiently for me to post, i kinda forgot about this story because i have writers block on my others DX
but i might post another chapter really soon, okay? :)
comments would be great, especially on this chapter cuz i have no experience with action scenes....
so, comment and subscribe if you like it, and ill try to post more :D