Sweet Blood

The shadow is cast

I felt so weak and drained as Pat led me out into the cold. I had borrowed a jacket and boots. Still I wore a dress, it was extremely cold out and the wind whipped against my pale legs. My eyes stung as snowflakes flew at high speed into them, my tears froze before the reached my nose. After half an hour I had grown so weak I collapsed in the snow, apparently my bloodline made me able to go two days after turning without feeding, while others got one day. My 48 hours was almost up.
“Maia, we must carry on, I know you are depleted, but we must keep going, you haven’t much time left.” He cried and helped me up. I caught scent of something, blood. It was fresh, but I also caught scent of something or someone else. Pat gave me an alarmed look.
“You smell it too?” I said over the whipping wind. He nodded and motioned for me to keep silent.
Patrick took my hand and led us in the direction of the blood. We stopped when we could see a huge scene of death in the close distance. I looked at pat, he had a weird look on his face, he looked like he was about to kill someone. Then he let out a wolfs howl. The people at the scene looked over, THEN WAVED! I was shocked. At dragged me down the hill to meet the people. Well after they let me have a drink from one of the hunters.
Once I had my fill Patrick introduced me, apparently it was the others from the house. One of whom had awful news. I believe it was Ryan.
“Patrick, we went to the Way mansion, the killers are closing in, She has frank guarded and chained to wall. This is far beyond the killers themselves.”