Sweet Blood

I just want to sleep

Gerard grabbed my hand and we raced down the stairs.
A bloody scene lay upon the couch. Patrick had shot himself, and put a bullet through Pete’s hand at the same time. Blood was dripping from a wound right above Pat’s heart. Gerard was wrapping gauze around Pete’s hand in an attempt to slow the bleeding.
“Mikey, can you pull yourself out of it for long enough to heal this?” Gerard snapped at Mikey who was coddling a crying Katerina, who was apparently scared to death of guns. He nodded and let Kat slide off his lap, Mikey stood up and took Pete’s hand in his. He removed the blood soaked gauze. Pete winced as the skin reformed and no scar or mark disgracing his hand. Mikey sat back down and Kat slipped into his arms.
We sat in the living room for what seemed like hours just staring at the body lying before us.
“What are we going to do with him?” Katerina broke the silence.
“This” Pete said quietly. He raised his hand and the body turned to dust, so did the couch he was on, a window flew open and the dust just vanished. He stormed into his room and locked the door. The front door opened revealing a beaten and limping Ryan.
“Oh my god, are you ok?” I cried running over and helping him over to a chair.
“Eh, been better. Me, Brendan, Andy and Spencer, we got attacked, they, they are dead.” He broke down, he cried and cursed.
“Where’s pat, I have to tell him.” He managed in the sobs. That was all I could take, I cried and ran the stairs, sitting in the corner.
I reached into my boot and pulled the gun out. I stared at it like it were a 24 karat ring until I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I looked up to the ceiling and pulled the gun to my chin.
“Maia?” Gerard called.
“Oh my, Maia, don’t pull the trigger please, I can’t do this without you, I cant lose you too. Please I love you, don’t do this.” He fell to his knees not far from me. I dropped the gun and put it back in my boot. I crawled over to him.
“I love you too. I just want to sleep.” I put my arms around his shoulder.
“I- I do too.” He stood up, pulling my with him and laid down in the bed, he held his arms around me and we fell asleep crying, in each others arms.