Sweet Blood

It aint the mark or the scar

"No, I dont live here Maia!" He yelled, I cringed and turned my head, expecting pain.
"Oh my god im so sorry, I didnt mean to upset you. I was just playing around" he sounded so worried.
"im fine, I just have a reaction to people raising their voices." I told him, I was looking him right in the eyes.
He pulled me close and embraced me, he had one arm around me the other holding one of my bags. He pushed away. He was laughing,
"Maia, I dont live here, WE do, I was just kidding around, sorry." it was hard to understand with all the giggling he was doing.
"HA, HA, HA. Hilarious Gerard" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and hitting him in the arm.
"Damn sweet, thats one wicked punch." he was bent over holding his shoulder.
"Living on and off the streets, with a mom that beats you, really toughens you up and teaches you alot."
I laughed at him. He stood up. He looked me in the eyes again. We stod there shivering, staring at each other, until we moved ourselves closer, he moved in, his lips crashed aginst mine, warming me more than any heater could. I think it would have been alot better if the door didnt open and a kid about gerards height with longish straight brown hair and glasses interupted.
"Gerard, get a room. Its freezing at least come inside. I dont want you to have to go to the doctors too. You must be Maia, nice to meet you." He said half of that like a mom facing Gerard and the rest facing me sounding like a Dad extending his arm to me
I took his hand and shook it, i was no longer shivering, neither was Gerard, but we went inside anyways.
'I see who wears the pants... and Skirt in the relationship' I thought. I laughed a little.
Gerard gave me a look, he had a odd grin on his face like he knew my thoughts.
"Its nothing, I just thought of something" I said slyly. I wasnt lying....completely.
Mikey went to the living room and jumped on the couch.
Gerard gave me a 'little' tour of the house, it was HUGE!
He pointed to one room, It was Painted black, with a red ceiling and red carpeted floor.
There was a be in the middle, It was a canopy, black mesh draping with black sheets and I think a down comforter, and pillows in blood red cases. My eyes lit up, it was my dream room.
"This is the nicest and only furnished guest room, its where you will be staying... most of the time." he finished that looking at me with the bedroom eyes and smile. I was still amazed that i was getting such an awsome room.
"Gerard. What are you suggesting?" I said playfully
I walked in, dropping my bags at the foot of the bed, he followed suit.
"Gerard, come here" my tone of voice low and sexy.
You could have sworn I was a vampire or something, his eyes went blank and he walked towards me like a zombie. I smiled, I heard a squishy fleshy noise, like the sound of a knife going through a soft apple.
I had been sitting on the edge of my new bed, when he got over he pinned me down my arms we had slithered to the top of the bed so that my head was just under the red pillows, then i moved my head up to his,seeing as because I was pinned down I couldnt move at all.he moved down slightly when I stopped a little bit short, damn this shortnes! His lips crashed against mine pushing me completely on the bed, when my head hit the sheets I gasped, allowing him to shove his tounge into my mouth. We began exploring every inch of each others mouths, he was kneeling on top of me, his arms pinning mine. I moved my tounge close to his teeth, his incisors felt so sharp, I think I pierced my tounge, I tasted a little blood. Then the taste spread throughout my entire mouth, I tried pulling back, but the bed was holding me there.
I knew i was introuble when he pulled back, he had an evil smirk onhis face, it widened into a grin, his teeth covered in blood. He opened his mouth, wide, he inched closer and closer, I treid to escape, I screamed for mikey, he was wathcing in the door, what the hell? was all I could think, i was shaking my head shaking i was thrashig around as much as i could, then I was paralyzed, I coulnt move at all. I laid there open mouthed looking at mikey. He moved closer, Gerard had stopped and gotten off. he was sitting next to me.
Something made me move ,my head so i was looking up. I moved my eyes the only part of my body I could control. Mikey was moving closer, he had fangs too.