Untitled

Chapter 1

Gerard P.O.V.

I wake up every morning to the sound of him showering just wishing i could be in there with him. i can just picture the water trickling down his gorgeous face. If only i could tell him how i feel. he doesn't even know that I'm gay yet. i still have to think about how i am going to tell him that one too. in the meantime. i better get up. we have a gig to play today.

"Gee, are you still in bed at this hour? We have a gig to play you know,"Frank said as he walked out of the shower, wrapped up in only a small yellow towel.

"I'm getting up," I replied.

"Good," He said and headed over to our hotel dresser and picked out a simple outfit he was going to where today. He then headed back into the bathroom to get dressed. He used to always dress in front of me but there was a weird incident between me and him and now i guess he feels weird about it. i really don't like to talk about it.

"Gee, do you have any eyeliner, i lost mine," He said as he walked back into the room. He now only had on pants. man his body was so gorgeous.

"Oh no, Frankie lost his eyeliner. This is a tragedy," I said joking around.

"Gee, there is no time for jokes. We only have three hours to get ready," he said. He knows i take forever to get ready. I guess i really should be acting abit more serious.

"Yeah, i have some in my bag. You can go get it," I said.

"Okay," He replied. He walked over too my bag and unzipped it. i was getting up to get my clothes ready when he said something.

"Oh Gee, what is this?"He said as he was holding out a notebook that must have been in my bag. Shit, he had my secret notebook. in that notebook was all my secrets, and everything i was planning on telling him one day. I couldn't let him read it.

"U-um it h-has some songs in it I'm working on," i said. i guess that was a mistake.

"Oh, ill check them out," He said.

"NO!" I shouted.

"Why?" He said.

"Just, put it back. Please."

"Hmmm....."He said.

"Don't make me come over there," I said.

"Oh, I'm so afraid, big bad Gee is gonna come over here," He said.

"I warned you," I said and then i jumped up and ran over to where he was standing. I tackled him down and grabbed the book from his hands. I didn't get up though. I liked where i was. On top of Frankie, face to face with the one i love. Man...i wanted to kiss him so bad...

-------

To Be Continued...........