Untitled

Chapter 2

"Um..Gerard. What are you doing?" Frank said as i was starring down at him.

"U-Um n-nothing," I said nervously as i got up off of him. I went over to the drawer and picked out my outfit. I officially felt embarrassed to dress infont of him. I went into the bathroom and got dressed. I put on my eyeliner and walked out. Frank was gone. I had no clue where he was. I noticed my notebook was gone out of my bag.

"shit," I whispered to myself. I knew Frank had taken it. I would have gone after him but chances are he had already. I had to leave. I didn't want to see Frank. i was to afraid of what he was going to say to me. I didn't ever want to see him again. No matter how much I love him. I couldn't stand to be around him. i would get too nervous.

i left the room and put my hood up. Looking down at the ground I headed to the lobby of the hotel. On the way Mikey caught me as he was walking out of the room next to mine.

"Where are you going Gee?" He asked.

"No where," I said. I didn't even look at me. I just kept walking.

I got downstairs and I left the hotel. I kept walking until I found a nice park I could go too. There was really no one there. It was just a bunch of trees. This was good. I walked deep into the park and sat behind a tree right next to a broken bench. I just sat there. I didn't want to know what was going to happen next. This is the time when I really wish I had a beer. I checked my back pocket and my wallet was there. I didn't even think about the show we had in 5 hours. I just go up and headed to a bar that was only down the street. I walked up to the bartender and asked for a few beers.

"May I see an ID?" He asked.

"Do I look that fucking young to you?" I said to him.

"I'm just doing my job," The bartender said. He didn't even look like he was old enough to be in the bar let alone working there. I pulled out my ID and slammed it down on the table. He gave me my beers, I payed and then I headed back off towards the park. I went back to my spot and just drank myself to sleep.